ADVERTISEMENT

Early weather forecast Tampa....

I live here in St Pete and they’re calling for 3.5 inches to fall on Thursday from early AM into the evening. Ark Alert.

Hopefully for you guys it starts real early and is moving out by evening.

We’ve had a very weird December. I can’t recall this mean days with squall lines and rain. The good part is that these lines keep bringing cool fronts

I live here in St Pete and they’re calling for 3.5 inches to fall on Thursday from early AM into the evening. Ark Alert.

Hopefully for you guys it starts real early and is moving out by evening.

We’ve had a very weird December. I can’t recall this mean days with squall lines and rain. The good part is that these lines keep bringing cool fronts
What would a Marshall football game look like without rain this year? We've had a lot of them.

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
So, I was off a little. Instead of an inch, Tampa is going to have been inundated with 3”+ of rain in the last 24 hrs prior to kickoff. RJS has a natural grass field. What kind of durability does a pro-level surface have?

So, I was off a little. Instead of an inch, Tampa is going to have been inundated with 3”+ of rain in the last 24 hrs prior to kickoff. RJS has a natural grass field. What kind of durability does a pro-level surface have?

Tomorrow is gonna be nasty. 3.5 inches predicated between tomorrow AM and Friday AM

The heavy rain will be out of the area prior to kickoff. Only some lighter leftover showers Thurs night. It could be breezy and late in the season the field condition could be an issue.

That field is complete shit on a sunny day so the turf will likely tear up just from having players walking on the field.

How many Natural Turf fields have our guys played on this year? Much less rain soaked,sloppy feild!!
Hope they have the proper cleats!!
I would imagine home field advantage has a little more advantage, given the conditions!
Hopefully we will overcome and WIN!!!!

GO HERD!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT