ADVERTISEMENT

Exactly 16 Months Ago Today, . . .

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
. . . on February 23rd, 2023, Middle Class Murox/Slumlord Sex Sinner gave us this warning:

Time to drop the discussion and threads about my wife, Ram. Not going to ask again.

And of course, none of us stopped the discussion. So what did he do? He took his pacifier and never returned, even though he was the one who introduced the discussion about his wife to the board. Since then, @19MU88 hasn't found anybody else on the board to pay attention to him or engage with him. @Archetype XLIV has resorted to jerking off thinking about Morgan Wallen and Ducky instead of Middle Class Murox's posts. @MichiganHerd has lost all respect for Slumlord Sex Sinner.

. . . on February 23rd, 2023, Middle Class Murox/Slumlord Sex Sinner gave us this warning:

And of course, none of us stopped the discussion. So what did he do? He took his pacifier and never returned, even though he was the one who introduced the discussion about his wife to the board. Since then, @19MU88 hasn't found anybody else on the board to pay attention to him or engage with him. @Archetype XLIV has resorted to jerking off thinking about Morgan Wallen and Ducky instead of Middle Class Murox's posts. @MichiganHerd has lost all respect for Slumlord Sex Sinner.
^^Lying again...flustered by all the mocking^^ please stop tagging me in post seeking my attention.

I need some more trumpchum!!!!
Dp-jJX.gif

^^caught in more lies*^
I like when you morons do this, because it allows me an opportunity to boast while defending myself to attacks.

Tell me, moron, what am I lying about regarding my wealth: The number of properties I own? Their value? The equity in each? How many vehicles I own? The amount of money I have in a high-yield savings account? The amount of money I have in two investment accounts? The amount of money I have in a 401k account? The amount of ownership I have in a very profitable company? The amount of time it's been since I have received a paycheck, yet still have the above? The number of international trips I took last year while traveling first-class and staying in the nicest hotels in these international hotspots? The number of Mets games I went to in the number of cities last year while sitting, almost always, in the first row?

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
I like when you morons do this, because it allows me an opportunity to boast while defending myself to attacks.

Tell me, moron, what am I lying about regarding my wealth: The number of properties I own? Their value? The equity in each? How many vehicles I own? The amount of money I have in a high-yield savings account? The amount of money I have in two investment accounts? The amount of money I have in a 401k account? The amount of ownership I have in a very profitable company? The amount of time it's been since I have received a paycheck, yet still have the above? The number of international trips I took last year while traveling first-class and staying in the nicest hotels in these international hotspots? The number of Mets games I went to in the number of cities last year while sitting, almost always, in the first row?
Puppet Master Luke GIF by Australian Survivor

• Haha
Reactions: johns1124 and 30CAT

Stopped reading after the first chapter.

What a yawner. 😴

Does anyone care? I sure don't. I don't see you any better or more important than anyone else.
he thinks that being the biggest spammer and troller here adds value. I won't totally dismiss his value, as he and Greed are always good for a laugh, to mock, or pull their strings. I bet we are missing other opportunities to mock and laugh at, but honestly I can't get through more than the first few sentences of his repetitive, blathering, boast filled diatribes. I rarely read the entire post

Reactions: 30CAT
he thinks that being the biggest spammer and troller here adds value. I won't totally dismiss his value, as he and Greed are always good for a laugh, to mock, or pull their strings. I bet we are missing other opportunities to mock and laugh at, but honestly I can't get through more than the first few sentences of his repetitive, blathering, boast filled diatribes. I rarely read the entire post

Agreed

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT