ADVERTISEMENT

Extra - please advise

This quote comes to mind when dealing with people like you:

— 'The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.' -Charles Bukowski
there's no confusion over which segment of the world problem greed fits into. . . stupid.

Reactions: WVUSerg
Oh please oh please, give us more detail about your second point.....
Sure thing. " In legal terms, shareholders don’t own the corporation (they own securities that give them a less-than-well-defined claim on its earnings). In law and practice, they don’t have final say over most big corporate decisions (boards of directors do).

This quote comes to mind when dealing with people like you:

— 'The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.' -Charles Bukowski
I'm quoting the Harvard Business Review and you're quoting a drunk.

You and the rest of the conidiot liars have never been able to remove your lips from the posterior of corporate America for a single minute. They've convinced you buffoons that money is free speech, that unrestricted free trade makes America stronger, that unions are bad, that low wages are good, that the more avarice the better, that CEOs of large companies are patriots, that our tax system should always favor the rich, and that removing restrictions to business is key to your personal finances. Now they've convinced you that the problem is inflation, that it was caused by rescuing the economy, and their inability to produce products is the fault of something or somebody else. They've even convinced you that supply can create demand. And if/when they're called out on any of it, their reply is "our responsibility is to shareholders". Take those^^^multi variable issues and stuff them down your throat. Moron.
I believe very little of that. That’s just a rant based on emotions.

I just can’t understand why you have always been worker based in your comments -‘pro union, fair wage, etc. and can then say that it doesn’t matter how many people are working? By saying that you are saying management and executives are the real producers of supply when you have consistently said the workers create the value.

Sure thing. " In legal terms, shareholders don’t own the corporation (they own securities that give them a less-than-well-defined claim on its earnings). In law and practice, they don’t have final say over most big corporate decisions (boards of directors do).

It appears the article you posted can be debated (and has been). Question for you to ponder, who votes to place nominated BOD seats - you know, the positions that "have final say over most big corp decisions"? Below is an article with the opposing - and long held belief on this topic. BTW it is written and published by a company full of Harvard and Yale lawyers....

https://www.upcounsel.com/shareholders-own-the-corporation

Who elects the BOD?

And who elects the Board of Directors? Stockholders essentially have the exact same ownership as voters have for the country.

I believe very little of that.
You're a liar. But go ahead and tell us which of it you do agree with.
and can then say that it doesn’t matter how many people are working?
You lying moron, it was irrelevant to what was being talked about.
By saying that you are saying management and executives are the real producers of supply when you have consistently said the workers create the value.
You're a lying moron.

And who elects the Board of Directors? Stockholders essentially have the exact same ownership as voters have for the country.
You're a lying idiot. Try firing the president of the United States and then get back with us.

Essentially the BOD. Shareholder votes establish who is on the Board. The Board answer to the shareholders. Shareholders own the company.
And the board of directors don't have to do what the shareholders say. Shareholders don't own the company.

And the board of directors don't have to do what the shareholders say. Shareholders don't own the company.
Yes…they sort of do. Considering the largest shareholders usually place their people on the BOD. You wouldn’t know this because you never had a business larger than a garage. Shareholders own the company.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
A simple majority of shareowners can call a special meeting and vote to remove the board or vote on any other company business.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
That’s like saying you can’t control your employees (when you had them). You can’t make them build rectangular cabinets if the want to build round ones. If you fire them and hire more you still have the same problem.

Arguing a stupid point just to avoid admitting you were wrong makes you look even more stupid. A simple “oh, I didn’t understand how it worked. Thanks for the info” would be better.

That’s like saying you can’t control your employees (when you had them). You can’t make them build rectangular cabinets if the want to build round ones. If you fire them and hire more you still have the same problem.

Arguing a stupid point just to avoid admitting you were wrong makes you look even more stupid. A simple “oh, I didn’t understand how it worked. Thanks for the info” would be better.
No, you stupid idiot. It's like saying "And that new BOD doesn't have to follow the directions of the shareholders." <<That's a fact.

No, you stupid idiot. It's like saying "And that new BOD doesn't have to follow the directions of the shareholders." <<That's a fact.
Like I said in the example - a company owner can’t always control the actions of their employees. However, you still own the company.

Thanks for agreeing.

Like I said in the example - a company owner can’t always control the actions of their employees. However, you still own the company.

Thanks for agreeing.
The more you post the stupider you get. I own my company because I'm a sole proprietor. Shareholders do NOT own a corporation.

You're a lying idiot and was proven wrong.
vlTB31D.gif

Hey - maybe you’ll understand this - if you wanted to buy a publicly traded company and own it all to yourself, what would you have to do provided you had the money to do it?

1. Stockholder ownership: While many private companies are owned by a small group of individuals (or even one single person), most public companies have majority ownership from their stockholders, who buy and sell securities as a way to make money.
  2. Board of directors: Individual stockholders are represented by a board of directors, which hires the day-to-day decision-makers who actually run a company

Fvcktard wrong again.

1. Stockholder ownership: While many private companies are owned by a small group of individuals (or even one single person), most public companies have majority ownership from their stockholders, who buy and sell securities as a way to make money.
  2. Board of directors: Individual stockholders are represented by a board of directors, which hires the day-to-day decision-makers who actually run a company

Fvcktard wrong again.
You're a lying idiot.

" it's the board that has true control".

Shareholders having ownership of a company is something taught in beginning level business courses which would explain why greed argues otherwise.

Reactions: Jartard
Shareholders having ownership of a company is something taught in beginning level business courses which would explain why greed argues otherwise.
Gotta break it down for him. Linda was his wife, then the bulls moved in with a hostile takeover and now they own her.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT