ADVERTISEMENT

FAU Early Favorite

Everything is ultimately the responsibility of the head man. Doc's name is on the door and he gets the big $$, it is on Doc.

Kiffen (Freshwater) has thugged up and will leave FAU high and dry on probation within the next 3 years. This year might be a little soon, I say Florida take the UCF coach, or makes the MASSIVE mistake of taking Strong. He will be at some lower half SEC or ACC school in short order.

FIU was the worst team we had left to play. If the team does not step up, 6-6 is reasonable.

FIU and USM are similar, WKU I still am not sure about, and we all know FAU may lay it to us. I still think we drop two more at best. This team isn't complete, and until it is(offense tends to be offensive, is it players, is it Legg, is it both, who knows), with upperclassman to lead, we will not bring home a championship. We can not lean on one or two phases of the game and expect to win the division or conference. 2015 we leaned on defense and it wasn't enough. 2012 we leaned on offense and that was much worse. I would be very surprised at 9-3 or better.

Reactions: ilmherdfan
How is that Coach Doc's fault?

Going 3-9 last year and losing to the only two teams on our schedule thus far that have winning records. Won't exactly garner you a lot of respect from the line setters.

Keeping Bill Legg after last year puts it all on Doc because he can't make the hard decisions.

Doc Holliday whose feet the responsibility falls. I've always been one of the biggest Doc fans on this board. I'm tired of reaching for excuses. 2014 is getting further and further in the rear view. We are trending down as a program and he needs to do what is necessary to stop that and get us back or he needs to go as well.

Reactions: mlblack16.
I think we cover this week. Last week being the big favorite to talent and got smoked because we didn’t show up as always. But when we are the underdogs we usually show up. I think we cover the spread, possibly win it

what we will see, typical play calling, lots of great punts, great defense but get burnt on a blown coverage, and loose in the 4th due to poor game management and a missed field goal.......... and I promise you will not see 6'6" 230lb chase litton under center to try and stretch it for a 1 yard gain, promise!!

Hope the weather is good!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT