ADVERTISEMENT

FBI investigation is going to be devastating ...

New article I read says at least 20 top basketball schools could be effected. Would be great if WVU and Thuggins is in on the violations.

With all the sleazy crap that went on in Cincy's BB program when Huggy Bear was in charge, you can bet on it, Herdon2. Read the school president's comments about the state of the program at Cincy when Huggins left town!!

How about some concrete examples.

TOLD YOU SO GreenDOOK......Coach K is not without sin.
......"The FBI investigation into college basketball took a turn to the Triangle on Feb. 23.....naming former & current Duke & N C State players & their families"------Charlotte Observer.

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

The Score reports that there is wiretap evidence that the men's BB coach is adking for assurance that Ayton will get $100,000 if he signs w Arizona....

......"The FBI investigation into college basketball took a turn to the Triangle on Feb. 23.....naming former & current Duke & N C State players & their families"------Charlotte Observer.

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

Can you point out one example from yesterday’s report that implicates Duke or MK. Did you even read the report or just the headlines to attract eyeballs and clicks.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Welp, it looks like Arizona may get the unenviable job of falling on this sword... Recorded proof that Miller got Ayton 100k to sign with Arizona.

Thats about as bad as it gets for the NCAA (outside of something like the Penn State scandal).

At the end of the day, the NCAA is garbage and everyone cheat on some level.

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
Reactions: sistersville
Welp, it looks like Arizona may get the unenviable job of falling on this sword... Recorded proof that Miller got Ayton 100k to sign with Arizona.

Thats about as bad as it gets for the NCAA (outside of something like the Penn State scandal).

At the end of the day, the NCAA is garbage and everyone cheat on some level.

Like they say, if you ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin.

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

There is no more corrupt program in college sports than UNCheats.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Can you point out one example from yesterday’s report that implicates Duke or MK. Did you even read the report or just the headlines to attract eyeballs and clicks.

Try explaining Asst. Coach Dawkins spending over $135.00 on a lunch with a recruits Mom......must have been Ruth Chris Steakhouse with several glasses of wine.....wonder if they were discussing her son enrolling in African American studies at Dook?

Zilla22

Try explaining Asst. Coach Dawkins spending over $135.00 on a lunch with a recruits Mom......must have been Ruth Chris Steakhouse with several glasses of wine.....wonder if they were discussing her son enrolling in African American studies at Dook?

Zilla22

Please just stop. You’re really embarrassing yourself.

. Dig deeper and get up to speed with regard to momma Carter’s lunch at Longhorn.

I did. If Coach K is correctly quoting his mother is smells even more like BS. I bet they received straight cash homie.

Let's be real. Everyone is doing it. Every program is going to get slapped. Or no one is getting slapped. Hopefully this destroys college basketball as we know it...because it is a sham.

So it’s nothing more than your opinion and burning wish for a conspiracy theory along with the oldest excuse in the book. - But.. but..but everybody does it.

I did. If Coach K is correctly quoting his mother is smells even more like BS. I bet they received straight cash homie.

Let's be real. Everyone is doing it. Every program is going to get slapped. Or no one is getting slapped. Hopefully this destroys college basketball as we know it...because it is a sham.
Until the NBA gets rid of the one year out of high school rule nothing will change

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
So it’s nothing more than your opinion and burning wish for a conspiracy theory along with the oldest excuse in the book. - But.. but..but everybody does it.

It's not that every head coach is doing it...we've already seen it is often ran through the assistants. Although I still think Coach K is full of shit, but that would be nothing new. "And she says, ‘I’m a good southern girl from Mississippi. I just stayed there a little bit longer. We didn’t have anything to eat. And we left, and we’ve never had anything to do with it.” LOL!!

I fail to see a "conspiracy theory" when 20 major programs were named in the Yahoo article. That's not a conspiracy at that point; rather, it is a way of life in "amateur" basketball. And how do I need an excuse? I'm not defending nor damning any particular program. I really do want the whole system to burn down.

It's not that every head coach is doing it...we've already seen it is often ran through the assistants. Although I still think Coach K is full of shit, but that would be nothing new. "And she says, ‘I’m a good southern girl from Mississippi. I just stayed there a little bit longer. We didn’t have anything to eat. And we left, and we’ve never had anything to do with it.” LOL!!

I fail to see a "conspiracy theory" when 20 major programs were named in the Yahoo article. That's not a conspiracy at that point; rather, it is a way of life in "amateur" basketball. And how do I need an excuse? I'm not defending nor damning any particular program. I really do want the whole system to burn down.

Please name the Duke assistants that arranged this meeting and paid for the dinner, assuming the agent is being honest on the expense report.
Saturday night post game MK stated in no uncertain terms that the game is on its knees begging for change and reform. In a fashion he agrees with you.
You actually think Duke would allow a player to participate if the issue hadn’t been settled and do you put everything in that report on the same level,

Please name the Duke assistants that arranged this meeting and paid for the dinner, assuming the agent is being honest on the expense report.

Not my job...and apparently it hasn't been the NCAA's either.

Saturday night post game MK stated in no uncertain terms that the game is on its knees begging for change and reform. In a fashion he agrees with you.

Good for him. It's probably stressful to bring kids with no intention of being educated into an elite university, and have to play ball with the shoe guys and agents as well. Reform would do wonders for his health.

You actually think Duke would allow a player to participate if the issue hadn’t been settled and do you put everything in that report on the same level

LOL, programs do it all the time.

I put everything on the same level when I know dinner at a crap steak joint didn't cost $1k.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT