ADVERTISEMENT

FBI says shooter acted alone.

I believe that, but I can’t believe that the SS is so inept that they didn’t secure the only building in the area that would afford a shooter an elevated view of the stage.

It’s not like this is a speech in downtown NY with hundreds of buildings, each with hundreds of windows, any of which could offer a sniper a position. This was a big flat place with the one building and some trees

I believe that, but I can’t believe that the SS is so inept that they didn’t secure the only building in the area that would afford a shooter an elevated view of the stage.

It’s not like this is a speech in downtown NY with hundreds of buildings, each with hundreds of windows, any of which could offer a sniper a position. This was a big flat place with the one building and some trees
SS was told to allow it.

Reactions: BUFFALO LION
I believe it is pointing to a screwed up planning mission and site survey.
I wonder if this could have easily happened earlier at another site had a nutcase tried to do the same thing to Trump or Biden.

Last edited:
I think they searched the building before event but then didn’t keep full eyes on it. USUALLY periphery places outside the secure rally sites are guarded by state and local. This is likely going to be on Pennsylvania State police instead of secret service.

I think it will come out that that part of the "perimeter" (the building), secret service was relying on local law enforcement to police...maybe because SS was under staffed. In addition, believe it or not there can be limited communication channels between local law and SS in real time, ie if someone sees someone on a roof from local law enforcement, they may not have a direct channel into the stage SS people...the local person may have to first communicate with another person, then they send it on to the stage.

Overall it's a huge mess...and my trust level for for the FBI/SS investigating itself is very low.

I don't think this is an "inside job" but I think it's massive incompetence.

I would like to see Erik Prince be given authority to investigate it.

I saw a report last night with multiple news sources that a sheriff deputy encountered the shooter on the roof before the shooting and also failed to engage.

Incompetence all around. The “blame the cops- send in guidance counselors” crowd has made second guessing real threats the norm. Combine that with hiring unqualified people to wear the badge and this is what you get.

I saw a report last night with multiple news sources that a sheriff deputy encountered the shooter on the roof before the shooting and also failed to engage.

Incompetence all around. The “blame the cops- send in guidance counselors” crowd has made second guessing real threats the norm. Combine that with hiring unqualified people to wear the badge and this is what you get.

Yes, one report I saw said a local cop climbed the ladder but the gun man pointed at him and he climbed back down. Now how all this isn't relayed to the stage quick enough is another point.

Those videos of those women trying to get Trump in the vehicle are embarrassing as well. If that level of competence transfers over to the site prep/team communication prep then I can see cracks in the foundation.

The thing I have learned from this and similar events in history is that if someone wants to shoot you, no amount of protection is going to stop them.

The thing I have learned from this and similar events in history is that if someone wants to shoot you, no amount of protection is going to stop them.

I think that is partly true. With how good rifles are a motivated, smart person can cause problems because so many things on the defense side have to go perfectly.

With that said, the goal of the SS should be to produce the most elite protection team possible. NOT have some quota like 30% of all hires are female...which is what their current director has publicly stated was their goal.

The year is 2024.

I have all of the worlds information at the palm of my hand. I can talk to someone in Japan in an instant. I can send a fleet of drones to kill an adversary.

And a government agency is so inept they can’t protect the world’s most obvious target with a 30 min head start from a rifle shot by an Asperger’s Lee Harvey Oswald.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Okay, Raoul, you tend to love a good conspiracy, what’s your take on all this? Would you be suprised to find out this kid was radicalized in a chat room that happened to have fbi personnel as participants “for monitoring purposes”?

Okay, Raoul, you tend to love a good conspiracy, what’s your take on all this? Would you be suprised to find out this kid was radicalized in a chat room that happened to have fbi personnel as participants “for monitoring purposes”?
Radicalized as what, a Republican that's a fan of Demolition Ranch? Hell, I like Demolition Ranch.

I don't like to speculate, but "autistic kid who wants to be famous" wouldn't be out of the ordinary.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT