ADVERTISEMENT

FDA admits the vaccine has caused some issues

Moderna, my experience with it. 65 years old. I had Covid in December of 2020. Not a big deal. But my wife and I took the two initial shots in April of 2021. My wife had some reactions. Nothing major.
I got Bell’s palsy two weeks after the last shot, then got hives, MDs said both were virial infections no reason. Then blood clots. Pulmonary embolism. Two clots went through my heart to the lungs. Still have a clot in the calf. Intensive care for 5 days. Very blessed to have survived this. No way will we take a booster. It’s a clot shot for some. Now blood thinner the rest of my life. I have three doctors I see, all three say Covid and the shots are responsible.
Damn, very sorry to hear.

Moderna, my experience with it. 65 years old. I had Covid in December of 2020. Not a big deal. But my wife and I took the two initial shots in April of 2021. My wife had some reactions. Nothing major.
I got Bell’s palsy two weeks after the last shot, then got hives, MDs said both were virial infections no reason. Then blood clots. Pulmonary embolism. Two clots went through my heart to the lungs. Still have a clot in the calf. Intensive care for 5 days. Very blessed to have survived this. No way will we take a booster. It’s a clot shot for some. Now blood thinner the rest of my life. I have three doctors I see, all three say Covid and the shots are responsible.
sorry to hear this your story is more common than most realize

Reactions: Timtnt9
I thought he wanted us to shoot lasers up our asses.
There was a time later on after calling covid a hoax that he did order the vaccines to be made available as soon as possible and he also later on recommended taking the shots...I am sure fox did not report this...most the illnesses now are from the new vaiants which make people sick but very few die from these. I dont know what the deal is with Australia I have seen no scource that you are talking about.

Australia quietly pulled moderna from the market. Many countries discontinuing use for under-30s.

Norwegian funeral home director says his company hasn’t seen such an increase in deaths in the 100 years of the company’s existence.

Hospitals worldwide are overflowing with people sick from respiratory disease. Antigenic imprinting has placed the “vaxxed” in a perilous position.

This is a 5-alarm fire.
All the people I know have done well with the shots including myself .A very small percentage of people will always have a reaction to any kind of meds and some people get sick due to their own bad habits such as over drinking alcohol , smoking to much or over eating or eating too much of the wrong foods.

All the people I know have done well with the shots including myself .A very small percentage of people will always have a reaction to any kind of meds and some people get sick due to their own bad habits such as over drinking alcohol , smoking to much or over eating or eating too much of the wrong foods.
^^^
1e7.jpg

In addition to the toxic mRNA delivery, we have 50+ years of documented failure trying to vaccinate against coronaviruses. Almost always results in initial protection, only to see antibody dependent enhancement show up and when the lab rats encounter the virus in the wild it becomes a disaster.

Just like now. Billions of human lab rats. Look around you. Everyone who got the shots are chronically ill.

The biggest mistake (?) in human history.
Following up on this post. Remember that all the public health “experts” who continue to push the poison “vaccine” knew the risks before it was developed. They knew it was doomed to fail. They knew what is happening now was going to happen, yet they continue to push it.

This is malevolence, not incompetence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT