ADVERTISEMENT

Fever/ARandomHerdFan pissing match from Old Fairfield

Herd Fever

Platinum Buffalo
Sep 25, 2008
UIC is a larger school than Marshall FYI

Also there is 3 divisions for JUCO basketball. Maybe I want us to recruit the higher levels first before settling on a JUCO that plays weaker competition.

Also that kid play Division 2 JUCO ball so he isnt a top kid

Considering the fact that you lack any discernible ability to evaluate basketball talent (ex: Elmore, Browning, the flip-flop on Bledsoe, the unhealthy obsession with the UIC guy that scores 20 points but takes 65 shots, and the DePaul kid), I can only have high hopes for any player that you perceive to not be good enough.

Considering the fact that you lack any discernible ability to evaluate basketball talent (ex: Elmore, Browning, the flip-flop on Bledsoe, the unhealthy obsession with the UIC guy that scores 20 points but takes 65 shots, and the DePaul kid), I can only have high hopes for any player that you perceive to not be good enough.

Cool Story bro, nice to see you reposted what you wrote to come after my response.

But you know what I have noticed, over the past few years, you only post when your trying to take shots at me. Do you have a problem with me you want to address because if not go take a shower and wash the sand out your puss. Not everyone is going to have a cheerful opinion of our football and basketball programs right now. Dandy Dan cant recruit or coach defense for shit and Holliday is letting the Football program slip under his watch very fast.

Cool Story bro, nice to see you reposted what you wrote to come after my response.

But you know what I have noticed, over the past few years, you only post when your trying to take shots at me. Do you have a problem with me you want to address because if not go take a shower and wash the sand out your puss. Not everyone is going to have a cheerful opinion of our football and basketball programs right now. Dandy Dan cant recruit or coach defense for shit and Holliday is letting the Football program slip under his watch very fast.

I guess I'll respond to this, since you seem so agitated. I deleted the original post by accident while moderating something else, so that's why it appears after your response.

First and foremost, I have a problem with anyone who is a racist.

I also realize that some people aren't going to be happy about the state of our programs. As fans, each person has a right to his or her own opinion.

However, while you do have some pretty good football insight, you bring absolutely NOTHING to the table regarding basketball discussion. You rarely, if ever, post anything regarding basketball that isn't a shot at D'Antoni or the players. You rarely post when Marshall wins a game, but you're one of the first ones on the board when we lose or something doesn't go right.

You have basically called Elmore and Browning garbage in the past. Hell, you trashed D'Antoni for bringing in Browning. You said Bledsoe was the best D'Antoni recruit ever, which you based on absolutely nothing (I say that, but we all know it's skin color). You'll make comments about how things went in a game, then admit you didn't even watch it.

You never man up and admit that you're wrong, instead you prefer to retort with "HERP DERP PEOPLE CAN'T HANDLE THEM FACTS".

Finally, you got me. All 13000+ posts of mine were only made in response to something you said. It doesn't matter that I've been on this board two and half years longer than you, or was a member of Herd Nation before it even came over to the Rivals network, because I purposely waited until you registered to begin my posting activity.

Actually I was around before it was part of the Rivals network as well. And I have posted many times after a Marshall basketball win, I didnt post anything after the Pittsburgh game because I didnt watch it.

Also it seems if your not pumping roses about the basketball team, you dont know anything about basketball. I only speak on what I see, and I see a slow footed basketball team that isnt very good who jacks up 3's as their only source of offense. In 3 years we havent recruited a SINGLE decent HS front court player and the jury is still out on the Allison. Also the 2 reinforcements for the front court might not even be eligible next season. I dont agree with Dandy Dan recruiting nor how he coaches rebounding and defense. Score we can score a bunch of points but winning in Basketball comes down to Defense and Rebounding and we do neither so I have no confidence things will turn around.

I didnt post anything after the Pittsburgh game because I didnt watch it.

These were all during or right after the Pitt game... I just had to scroll up in this thread:

lol im keeping my mouth shut and enjoy Miami put the beating on WVU

Its always the refs fault when we suck

Clearly he forgets Defense wins Championships

The bolded section made me laugh so loud at work.

If we score 90 the other team scores 100

If we score 70 the other team scores 90.

Never fails

Without reading one word of the argument I'd bet:

1. Fever posted something inaccurate

2. Random destroyed him with facts and logic

3. Fever challenged Random's reading comprehension skills

4. Random pointed out more facts

5. Fever lost track of the original argument and started posting about some side note

6. Random finally quit responding after seeing it was a lost cause

How close was I?

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
Without reading one word of the argument I'd bet:

1. Fever posted something inaccurate

2. Random destroyed him with facts and logic

3. Fever challenged Random's reading comprehension skills

4. Random pointed out more facts

5. Fever lost track of the original argument and started posting about some side note

6. Random finally quit responding after seeing it was a lost cause

How close was I?

Pretty close.

Someone posted about a basketball recruit.

Fever started with his usual "lol he sux".

I pointed out how basketball inept he is.

RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reactions: mufan08
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT