ADVERTISEMENT

FIU Game Thread

So pathetic. Interesting to see if we completely fold here. Sideline shot didn’t look good.

This teams is horrible. Coach is terrible, QB below average at best, and the WRs can't get open. We just need to pull the plug.

It isn't getting better. We're just trying to load up on JUCOs.

Let’s say Marshall loses and/or doesn’t get the help needed to play in C-USA Championship.

Pretty clear how talented the team was with its ability to still win games even though they have one of the worst passing games in the country. Not to mention, tons of injuries at WR. Tons of injuries everywhere, really.

And still, just an average passing offense away from, probably, winning a C-USA Championship.

Let’s say Marshall loses and/or doesn’t get the help needed to play in C-USA Championship.

Pretty clear how talented the team was with its ability to still win games even though they have one of the worst passing games in the country. Not to mention, tons of injuries at WR. Tons of injuries everywhere, really.

And still, just an average passing offense away from, probably, winning a C-USA Championship.
We aren’t that talented

After being so bad last week, IG is 7/16 for 66 yards midway through the 4Q.

I will say this. Cramsey has to go too. How did he not do a better job of getting him some easy, rhythm throws early in this game to help with his confidence?

Reactions: Elkview
Marshall needs a new coach a new Qb and a new Ad. Prove me wrong.

Been saying that for the last few years and only been scoffed at , maybe now people will begin to see what a few others have known but only a minority of that few would say.

This is not major college football by any means , we had better crowds when in 1-AA , ck and see...but the dufus AD does not recognize this or if he does fails to do anything to correct the situation.

You want to elevate athletics at Marshall then get rid of Hamrick for starters , he is only coasting towards retirement..saw that with Kayo.

This is not major college football by any means , we had better crowds when in 1-AA , ck and see...but the dufus AD does not recognize this or if he does fails to do anything to correct the situation.

Let me guess idiot? Move the Basketball team to the A-10 and put football in OVC?

Let me guess idiot? Move the Basketball team to the A-10 and put football in OVC?

Where did you get that from the original post , talking about crowd size not moving the program to the OVC and hoops to the A10 nothing close to moving the programs just stated the crowds were consistently better then vs now.

I know your having a hissy fit over the game but try to read prior to posting.

Comes down to this. Can they put a drive together? Big ask as bad as they have been all day (outside of Knox).

Comes down to this. Can they put a drive together? Big ask as bad as they have been all day (outside of Knox).
We will score win by three and the admin and a few certain posters will act like we won the Super Bowl, national championship and lottery all rolled into one

Reactions: MARSHALL77
I don’t see how you go into 2020 with IG as your starting QB. There has to, at worst, be a serious competition.

The offense can’t even call pass plays for the guy. He’s Bernard Morris.

nah man Bernie had to pull out wins when the rest of the team wasn’t doing anything on occasion. Hell he single handed beat SMU one year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT