ADVERTISEMENT

Florida lowest cases of COVID-19 per capita. Michigan highest.

So do you have something or were you completely full of shit and FL has double the cases, per capita, of MI?

“Our children will rightly hate us olds for generational narcissism.”

Oh, absolutely, and for so many reasons. But you had to disrupt the 30 and under crowd’s lives to not have an even bigger catastrophe in the older age groups.

With the benefit of hindsight we can see some things worked better than others and some things were taken too far, but as with any historical thing you have to judge the decision makers on what they could’ve known at the time, not what we know now.

So do you have something or were you completely full of shit and FL has double the cases, per capita, of MI?
Yehh covid ebbs and flows. Nov 27...lookie

Michigan locked down. Florida did not. Florida is booming. Michigan is dreadful

The actual important number is how full the hospitals are. That’s what most states have been using this whole time to guide decision making.
Bull shit

Cases look at cases and test results

my God the south is open

We have lived with the lefts bull shit for 2 years

“Our children will rightly hate us olds for generational narcissism.”

Oh, absolutely, and for so many reasons. But you had to disrupt the 30 and under crowd’s lives to not have an even bigger catastrophe in the older age groups.

With the benefit of hindsight we can see some things worked better than others and some things were taken too far, but as with any historical thing you have to judge the decision makers on what they could’ve known at the time, not what we know now.
Hahaa

Yehh covid ebbs and flows. Nov 27...lookie

Michigan locked down. Florida did not. Florida is booming. Michigan is dreadful
Yes in the middle of Michigan’s peak and Florida’s trough Florida had fewer cases.

Florida’s last (and looks like current, for now) peaks were around 24k cases per day. Michigan’s were around 10k. Michigan seems to be a little better per capita but it’s a fair argument that whatever they’re doing (which I don’t know because I don’t really study up on Michigan Covid rules) isn’t really giving them much better results than Florida.

This IS the new religion of the left. Do x or COVID will kill you and your family. It's the pagan god they must appease through the loss of varying increments of individual rights.
Just think what they would do. They would be full blown nazi

What exactly is your dystopian leftist dictatorship nightmare?
The last two years are a bad dream and the left and many in govt are not going to ever give this up..we are the beginning. The amount of damage to this country may be beyond repair

you have to judge the decision makers on what they could’ve known at the time, not what we know now.

I knew from the beginning that it was horse shit so if Trump would have known as much as I did about it, he would still be president.

He bought the bull and got kicked out for being a loser. Cowering and caving is a sure loser every time. Yep, it takes one to know one. I have cowered and caved a lot. Always lost when I did it.

Rates. I stated hospitalizations. You can't get past rates for testing. Testing everyone all the time is ludicrous anyway

Cdc is now trying to backtrack and say well Omicron is not as prevalent as what we thought

Rates. I stated hospitalizations. You can't get past rates for testing. Testing everyone all the time is ludicrous anyway

Cdc is now trying to backtrack and say well Omicron is not as prevalent as what we thought
You started this thread with case rates. What's wrong?? You don't like using them now that their not on your favor. Idiot oath breaker.

You started this thread with case rates. What's wrong?? You don't like using them now that their not on your favor. Idiot oath breaker.
i really don't care. We are going to go the rest of our lives testing people every time they get a sniffle. The left has spent nearly two years bashing states like Florida.

The title of this thread hasn't aged well...

Ron DeSantis under pressure as Florida breaks its COVID case record

Florida broke its single-day COVID-19 record with 75,900 cases on New Year's Eve.
It’s just not surprising. They had a huge dip and every huge dip in every state is associated with a huge increase after. Theirs was badly timed (by fortune, not to blame anyone in FL) to coincide with the holidays. CA is having a huge increase too, although my hope is that our dip wasn’t quite as low which may blunt it a bit.

Time for the stupid shit to end.

It really is. If we ever really break out into states for and against this bunch of bull, it's time to move to the closest state that's against it.

This is the biggest defeat I've ever seen in my life. Knocking out everything over some damn virus that affects very little of anything.

Where is the spirit of victory? Of charging through rain, snow, whatever to do whatever the hell you can while you can do it? Gone with the sneeze. Can't even make it through a sneeze to even open the door where it may be raining, snowing, etc.

It's so pathetic that all you can do is double over and vomit about it really.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT