ADVERTISEMENT

Florida lowest cases of COVID-19 per capita. Michigan highest.

Yes you do. I have never been anti vaccine ans you lie about it
You have denigrated every single attempt to combat covid 19. Vaccines, masks, social distancing, quarantines, lockdowns. You are a lying idiot. oath breaker.

I a
You have denigrated every single attempt to combat covid 19. Vaccines, masks, social distancing, quarantines, lockdowns. You are a lying idiot. oath breaker.
You are a control freak and govt pawn. I value freedom

The Easter bunny is more realistic than this thing.

My only chance with this thing is to learn to ignore it and go on. Until that, I'm screwed. I have to find a way to block it out, X it out, whatever and go on like it's just something as stupid as Furbees and pep rallies were in school.

Dances, etc. I never went. This is just another dumb prom, school class president bullshit, sidebar stuff like back in school and college. I pushed it aside and plowed forward with work.

That's what I'm going to have to do now or I won't ever be worth a shit again.

Why isn’t the media crawling up Biden’s ass about this outbreak? Answer: It’s simply not as bad as it is portrayed in the media. What else are they going to cover? Biden filling his diapers and yelling at the wallpaper in the WH residence??

Why isn’t the media crawling up Biden’s ass about this outbreak? Answer: It’s simply not as bad as it is portrayed in the media. What else are they going to cover? Biden filling his diapers and yelling at the wallpaper in the WH residence??
Double standard is why. If it were Trump it would be plastered all over the place and they would be screaming.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Yep. Will be gone by Easter. Will just disappear, like magic.
Never fear Greedtard!

Even as case numbers soar to records, the numbers of severe cases and hospitalizations have not. The data, some scientists say, signal a new, less worrying chapter of the pandemic.
“We’re now in a totally different phase,” said Monica Gandhi, an immunologist at the University of California, San Francisco. “The virus is always going to be with us, but my hope is this variant causes so much immunity that it will quell the pandemic.

The only question now is...How long before President Mushy Eggplant claims credit?

Never fear Greedtard!

Even as case numbers soar to records, the numbers of severe cases and hospitalizations have not. The data, some scientists say, signal a new, less worrying chapter of the pandemic.
“We’re now in a totally different phase,” said Monica Gandhi, an immunologist at the University of California, San Francisco. “The virus is always going to be with us, but my hope is this variant causes so much immunity that it will quell the pandemic.

The only question now is...How long before President Mushy Eggplant claims credit?
They need mail in voting and extended voting in Nov. They will let it ride, creating panic when necessary. All will be good by spring and summer. Then, the fall and winter of Death will be back around October this year.

Never fear Greedtard!

HEY PHLEGMWAD. Only 56 million cases and 87,000 hospitalizations and will soon be down to zero.

Trump should have never acknowledged it. He lost with it. Got suckered in. The John Cooper of presidents. Pretty good in games that don't count, blow and lose the big ones.

Or he could have just constantly lied about it....wait....
Remember when the liberal press, Fauci and Biden as recent as this spring/early summer were saying the vaccinated kill the virus. Well, that was proven to be complete bull shit. They pitted people against each other. Vaccinated people thinking they were eliminating the virus and those who were not were responsible for it. It was a complete fabrication.

HEY PHLEGMWAD. Only 56 million cases and 87,000 hospitalizations and will soon be down to zero.
Why are you so mad I linked to an article posted by the media with information relayed from researchers and govt health bureaucrats? They are the arbitrator of truth. This thing is on the way out. Yeeeehaaaa

Remember when the liberal press, Fauci and Biden as recent as this spring/early summer were saying the vaccinated kill the virus. Well, that was proven to be complete bull shit. They pitted people against each other. Vaccinated people thinking they were eliminating the virus and those who were not were responsible for it. It was a complete fabrication.
Sure thing. oath breaker.

Why are you so mad I linked to an article posted by the media with information relayed from researchers and govt health bureaucrats? They are the arbitrator of truth. This thing is on the way out. Yeeeehaaaa
That would be a good thing. phlegmwad

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT