ADVERTISEMENT

For clarification purposes: being opposed to illegal immigration is NOT the same thing as being in favor of the nutjob "Replacement Theory"

Why is the replacement theory “nut job”? It’s actually happening. North America and Europe are being purposefully flooded with shithole people whose values are incompatible with western civilization.

*I don’t include Mexicans. Mexicans are great and welcome.

I always throught the Replacement Theory was actually Muslim migration into Europe. I first heard about it in the early 2000's maybe late 90's when a British colleague told me about the Muslim problem in Europe.

Why is the replacement theory “nut job”? It’s actually happening. North America and Europe are being purposefully flooded with shithole people whose values are incompatible with western civilization.

*I don’t include Mexicans. Mexicans are great and welcome.
The "replacement theory" the pos shooter espouses is the nutjob belief that the Jews are somehow manipulating the immigration of non-whites in order to further their evil schemes of world domination.

Reactions: ohio herd and murox
It's not a theory
That guy told me about it in Europe and was warning it was coming to America. He told me about it 20 plus year ago how the elites in Europe and in his country were letting people in. They have had big problems with it and now we are as well.

The "replacement theory" the pos shooter espouses is the nutjob belief that the Jews are somehow manipulating the immigration of non-whites in order to further their evil schemes of world domination.

That's my understanding as well.

Having concerns that immigrants may not assimilate well and/or change your culture for the worse is not some unique American concern or what my understanding of "replacement theory" is...many cultures /countries have concerns about an influx of culturally dis-similar immigrants - look at immigration policies of Japan and Canada for example.

That's my understanding as well.

Having concerns that immigrants may not assimilate well and/or change your culture for the worse is not some unique American concern or what my understanding of "replacement theory" is...many cultures /countries have concerns about an influx of culturally dis-similar immigrants - look at immigration policies of Japan and Canada for example.
Japan and Canada are pretty liberal. Why all the hate to immigrants on their part

6h201p.jpg

Reactions: murox
Canada does it right.

I see it every day. With the influx of social justice idiots, conservatives leave the state.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT