ADVERTISEMENT

For What It’s Worth . . .

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
A few days ago, Newsom moved his family out of Sacramento to the Bay Area. One can only hope that is a sign.

A few days ago, Newsom moved his family out of Sacramento to the Bay Area. One can only hope that is a sign.
I'll rephrase another post of mine:

Don’t you feel frustrated about the position you’re in and the deception from the DNC, mainstream media, and pundits?

How can you still trust your party’s leadership after this? When they introduce a new candidate at the convention, what reason would you have to believe in them anymore?

Isn’t it likely that many voters, like you, are now disenchanted with the Democrats?

Reactions: 30CAT

• Love
Reactions: MUMAN3419 and 30CAT
I'll rephrase another post of mine:

Don’t you feel frustrated about the position you’re in and the deception from the DNC, mainstream media, and pundits?

How can you still trust your party’s leadership after this? When they introduce a new candidate at the convention, what reason would you have to believe in them anymore?

Isn’t it likely that many voters, like you, are now disenchanted with the Democrats?
Republicans should be prepared to fight in court, to not allow democrats to replace Biden on the ballot since primaries are over.

Reactions: mlblack16.
I think it’ll be Whitmer. A female versus Trump would be a good move for Dems.

But maybe Newsome.

I think either will win.

===

However, trust in media will further degrade. They propped up Joe and told us our eyes were lying to us. It’s partially that and partially just the attitude that any amount of “work to be done” by the media on behalf of the DNC is OK, no matter the cost, to try to keep Trump out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT