ADVERTISEMENT

Fuck Ukraine, help people here.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
We have a several states that are torn up from this hurricane. There are 40 counties in the state I live in torn all to shit. Floods, trees everywhere. No power, no water. Same for GA, SC, Florida, TN, parts of VA.

Help people here first.

We have a several states that are torn up from this hurricane. There are 40 counties in the state I live in torn all to shit. Floods, trees everywhere. No power, no water. Same for GA, SC, Florida, TN, parts of VA.

Help people here first.
:rolleyes:We can't do both. The south will have to wait.:rolleyes:

Help people here first.
This is the region of people that you said would kick the ass of people from California, New York, Seattle, Chicago, etc. in a civil war, right?

Yet you need help from us because you have some trees down and no electricity?

I’m confused.

This is the region of people that you said would kick the ass of people from California, New York, Seattle, Chicago, etc. in a civil war, right?

Yet you need help from us because you have some trees down and no electricity?

I’m confused.
Have you seen the floods?

And what I have said is the cities would be screwed in a civil war.

And what I have said is the cities would be screwed in a civil war.
Because they can't do things like cut trees and get through without electricity. So tell me about the downed trees and no electricity in that region?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT