ADVERTISEMENT

game thread if anyone is here

IMO we are one dominate big man away from being a really really good ream

It's always good to get a bye, but playing an opening game like tonight where we can gain some momentum, get plenty of good shots off while our next opponent isn't, and knock off some of the funk we played with in the last few weeks of the season...I like not getting the bye.

Although, if we can win a dog fight vs ODU, we might start to lose our legs in game 3.

IMO we are one dominate big man away from being a really really good ream

Not many big men can work within the game DD runs. Those few that can are not coming to Marshall unless grades are so bad or they are a bad head case. I would take the grades guy but no head case. The grades guy would be few and far btwn. Someone going to be big and that good is being prepped from a young age and will have enough smarts and intellegence (at least enough to get to a top school) to not fall to us. Don't see a big man coming.

Not many big men can work within the game DD runs. Those few that can are not coming to Marshall unless grades are so bad or they are a bad head case. I would take the grades guy but no head case. The grades guy would be few and far btwn. Someone going to be big and that good is being prepped from a young age and will have enough smarts and intellegence (at least enough to get to a top school) to not fall to us. Don't see a big man coming.
We already have at least one big man coming? What makes people think we don't?

2 things I mean a guy 6;'9:" who can play in DD system not some 7 ft guy.

I'm officially the "bad luck guy" when it comes to Marshall Basketball. Every damn time I start to get excited about them winning, they turn to shit. Every. Single. Time.

I'll do everyone a favor and just not follow the score this eve. We'll see if that helps.

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
2 things I mean a guy 6;'9:" who can play in DD system not some 7 ft guy.

In this day and age of college basketball who considers someone 6'9" a big guy???? That is more like just a little bigger than average.

Below is averages

Men’s Basketball

NCAA D1 NCAA D2 NCAA D3/NAIA NJCAA
Point Guard 5’11+ 5’10+ 5’9+ 5’9+
Shooting Guard 6’1+ 6’0+ 5’11+ 5’10+
Small Forward 6’3+ 6’2+ 6’1+ 6’1+
Power Forward 6’7+ 6’6+ 6’5+ 6’4+
Center 6’9+ 6’8+ 6’7+ 6’6+

Per AthleticScholarships.net.

We already have at least one big man coming? What makes people think we don't?
In this day and age of college basketball who considers someone 6'9" a big guy???? That is more like just a little bigger than average.

Below is averages

Men’s Basketball

NCAA D1 NCAA D2 NCAA D3/NAIA NJCAA
Point Guard 5’11+ 5’10+ 5’9+ 5’9+
Shooting Guard 6’1+ 6’0+ 5’11+ 5’10+
Small Forward 6’3+ 6’2+ 6’1+ 6’1+
Power Forward 6’7+ 6’6+ 6’5+ 6’4+
Center 6’9+ 6’8+ 6’7+ 6’6+

Per AthleticScholarships.net.
so you say not many big guys fit in his system so I agree I say we need a good inside force at least 6:9:" that can run the floor. Why are you disagreeing with me? Last time I looked a guy that size is big

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT