ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread vs. Wichita State

2nd chance points are killing us. Jon is trying to do too much. They are in this game, would be nice to hit a couple of more threes. They need to get ahead again before Wich St goes on another run which they will.

Three first half fouls on Peneva will make the second half a steep uphill climb. He was playing well until he missed the wide open dunk and then picked up the technical for hanging on the rim.

2-9 3's, Offense Reb. 2-9 Shockers way. What's keeping us in the game is we got them into FT trouble early. Winning the FT battle 12-5

Its not over but my tears are coming eating. Thank you Marshall for providing me with pure excitement. Oh gosh I hope west Virginia wins

Congratulations, Marshall Thundering Herd with your win over the Shockers of Wichita State. Great job!! Made C-USA proud and kept our conference winning going strong where my Blue Raiders left off. Pulling for ya again on Sunday for Sweet 16–whoever the draw might be between Murray and WV. Murray is pretty good, wouldn’t be surprised to see an upset. We have Louisville on Sunday in round two of NIT.

Keep the good times rolling!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT