ADVERTISEMENT

Game time?

there is a reason i don’t watch CBlowsS! this game should have had a better viewing slot that 940 eastern! F U CBLowS! Prime time my @ss!

It's not exactly prime time for the state of WV and fans of both schools. There will be some serious nap time Sunday afternoon to prepare for the upset :p

I'm Disappointed with the game time because many on the East Coast will go to bed and get ready for work on Monday we will not get the exposure we deserve.

Not to get too far ahead. But if some how Bama beats Nova. When we get by WVU, I like MU chances against the Tide in the 8's.
Odds makers are not giving us no love against WVU, we are 12 point dogs. Good news we have been in every game against a Top 25 team this year. Taking X-men (#3) to the limit, Beating #11 Wichy St. Can't see why they wont be able to hang with #14 WVU.

Last edited:
I'm Disappointed with the game time because many on the East Coast will go to bed and get ready for work on Monday we will not get the exposure we deserve.

Sounds like it's a two-geritol night for you!

How is MU not getting the exposure they deserve? Just cause its a 9:30EST , 6:30 PST game?

Pac-12 Football deals with it all the time. By the time most Pac-12 games start on Sat its 7:30 PM + on the East Coast. Most Pigskin fans are
Footballed out by that time. Everyone has to deal with time differences.

no one crying! it’s just a bad time and channel for east coast viewers... by the way the largest %# of viewer are east coast time zone, hence why west coast teams get less exposure than most!

I'm pissed the game is not primetime tonight on all four channels, that Dan Dantoni wears a t-shirt under a blazer and that Bob Huggins's barstool is not stained a darker color.

0/10, will not watch.

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
Not to get too far ahead. But if some how Bama beats Nova. When we get by WVU, I like MU chances against the Tide in the 8's.
Odds makers are not giving us no love against WVU, we are 12 point dogs. Good news we have been in every game against a Top 25 team this year. Taking X-men (#3) to the limit, Beating #11 Wichy St. Can't see why they wont be able to hang with #14 WVU.

.......uhhhh johns - 62-38 ‘Nova w/9 mins left #nothappening

Reactions: dangerousdaneerfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT