ADVERTISEMENT

Geezer, Your Thoughts?

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
So this smokeshow matches me and sends me a message on bumble. As you can see, her name is Asia. This is my response to her. Do you think I have a chance? Isn’t it amazing that a guy as charming as I am is single?

Geeze, I just saw a smokeshow working in the lobby. She is a college professor at an east coast university who is here for a conference. I introduced myself and sat down across from her. She can’t go to the game tonight due to having to lead a conference this afternoon and then eat with the attendees, but she wants to meet up after.

How do I dress around a college professor? Her instagram said she is a fitness geek, and she has a rack with a great ass and great eyes. Should I dress more business casual since she is a professor or more athletic since she claims to be a “fitness geek”?

Geeze, I just saw a smokeshow working in the lobby. She is a college professor at an east coast university who is here for a conference. I introduced myself and sat down across from her. She can’t go to the game tonight due to having to lead a conference this afternoon and then eat with the attendees, but she wants to meet up after.

How do I dress around a college professor? Her instagram said she is a fitness geek, and she has a rack with a great ass and great eyes. Should I dress more business casual since she is a professor or more athletic since she claims to be a “fitness geek”?
I would go with a romper.

• Haha
Reactions: -CarlHungus-

I would go with the casual. She would have been around academic eggheads all day and would appreciate the lack of formality. I know back when I had a thing for my Marshall French teacher, I would always show up for my evaluations in casual attire.

I remember one meeting with her when she smiled and said with a sigh, “Ah, Monsierur Geezer ( my name wasn’t Geezer back then, but you get the point), you are . . . how do I say . . . the rebel.

Of course there is something to be said for showing up a little more upscale. I know I was smitten with my psychiatrist, but she was happily married so I came to sessions in coat and tie. You know they really do have couches, but she said it was fine for me to sit in an armchair. I always tried to keep my focus on some object in the room when we were talking. Seldom made eye contact. Those people are highly trained and I didn’t want her to know what I was really thinking.

Been a while since my last social encounter. I believe I wore a madras shirt, Dockers, and loafers. We ate Chinese.

Right now, I’m in muddy jeans and a golf shirt. Spent most of the day sawing down a dead tree and replacing it with a new one. Dirty, tired and probably not the best judge of urban fashion. I’d ask Dr Carl. I imagine him to be a spiffy dresser.

Last edited:
I would go with the casual. She would have been around academic eggheads all day and would appreciate the lack of formality. I know back when I had a thing for my Marshall French teacher, I would always show up for my evaluations in casual attire.

I remember one meeting with her when she smiled and said with a sigh, “Ah, Monsierur Geezer ( my name wasn’t Geezer back then, but you get the point), you are . . . how do I say . . . the rebel.

Of course there is something to be said for showing up a little more upscale. I know I was smitten with my psychiatrist, but she was happily married so I came to secessions in coat and tie. You know they really do have couches, but she said it was fine for me to sit in an armchair. I always tried to keep my focus on some object in the room when we were talking. Seldom made eye contact. Those people are highly trained and I didn’t want her to know what I was really thinking.

Been a while since my last social encounter. I believe I wore a madras shirt, Dockers, and loafers. We ate Chinese.

Right now, I’m in muddy jeans and a golf shirt. Spent most of the day sawing down a dead tree and replacing it with a new one. Dirty, tired and probably not the best judge of urban fashion. I’d ask Dr Carl. I imagine him to be a spiffy dresser.
Now I’m really confused. First, you said casual. Then, you said there is value in dressing upscale. You finished with saying that I should dress like a gardener.

Now I’m really confused. First, you said casual. Then, you said there is value in dressing upscale. You finished with saying that I should dress like a gardener.
I had a stressful day. Gardener would be good. Gives you substance.

As worldly as rifle is, I'm surprised that he would be asking us morons for advice on fashion. But I'd go with what Cat98 said. ROMPER.

As worldly as rifle is, I'm surprised that he would be asking us morons for advice on fashion. But I'd go with what Cat98 said. ROMPER.
I wasn't asking you "morons." I asked Geezer, who is not a moron.

Do you see why I call you guys "morons"? You can't even master basic reading comprehension and then waste my time and the board's bandwidth by making claims that I was asking you morons for fashion advice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT