ADVERTISEMENT

Give me one good reason I should vote for one of the Democrat Circus Freaks?

Who would want to be associated with a political party whose members don't wholeheartedly support a clean election process.

^^Bernie Sanders campaign of 2016 agrees with this message.^^

(Still laughing at you quoting a "Survey Monkey Poll")

Reactions: WV-FAN
^^Bernie Sanders campaign of 2016 agrees with this message.^^

(Still laughing at you quoting a "Survey Monkey Poll")
can't disagree with you about Bernie. The dem party shoe-horned Hillary's nomination. A huge reason many Dems or Dem voters didn't go to the polls in Nov.

Don't just tell us the research is bad....tell us why that particular poll is bad....be specific... Dont generalize....and minimize the bullshit if that's possible for you.

can't disagree with you about Bernie. The dem party shoe-horned Hillary's nomination. A huge reason many Dems or Dem voters didn't go to the polls in Nov.

Don't just tell us the research is bad....tell us why that particular poll is bad....be specific... Dont generalize....and minimize the bullshit if that's possible for you.

the biggest reason dems didn't go to vote was because the fake news media told you drones the election was a lock for HRC.

"Shoe horned"??? Is that what Dems like yourself, call fraud & cheating between your own candidates?

Seriously. The fact that you would consider "survey monkey" a "research" polling platform warrants no further conversation. More laughter? Yes, absolutely.
"Shoe horned" as in "forced in" - "pushed through" - "got in with some assistance".....I'm open to other metaphors. Knock yourself out.

Actually have used Survey Monkey a few times. Depends on the context, the audience....as well as response rate. Considering it was done in conjunction with Yahoo! Finance - who would certainly have the audience to provide a good/proper demographic cross-section - I wasn't really bothered by it. Didn't get into the dynamics of the survey - the +/-....etc.

However, due to the actions of our elected republican senate not allowing election security measures to come to a vote, can't say these findings are a big departure from that reality. Per one commentator I heard today, that was a clear message from McConnell to Putin, "Come on in....the water's fine."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT