ADVERTISEMENT

GK's Climate Buddies Destroy a Van Gogh Work

tumblr_m3rlx2Iwq71r9cotio1_500.gif

such an amazing group of freedom fighters, parents must be so proud.

dafuq is wrong with people . . .

Never did understand this form of protest...

20120331_ASP501.jpg

At least they don't harm others in the process...
personally, i prefer they just do a good old fashioned hunger strike...much less of a disturbance or disruption as they fade away.

Reactions: KyMUfan
personally, i prefer they just do a good old fashioned hunger strike...much less of a disturbance or disruption as they fade away.
If you've seen the physical state of the people who protest, I'd imagine death would be preferable to hunger.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
If you've seen the physical state of the people who protest, I'd imagine death would be preferable to hunger.
I believe the fat ass girl in the video shoots that theory. Plus, she threw the tomato soup, she didn’t eat it.

Have you read about teens protesting “cow pollution “ by going into food stores and pouring gallons of milk on the floor? Crazy.

Should MLK Jr have known his role and shut is hole?

Comparing MLK's form of protest to gluing yourself to a wall, dumping milk in stores or burning buildings during "mostly peaceful protests" isn't a strong argument.

Reactions: greengeezer
Comparing MLK's form of protest to gluing yourself to a wall, dumping milk in stores or burning buildings during "mostly peaceful protests" isn't a strong argument.
Can you point to where I was comparing the two?

Can you point to where I was comparing the two?

Well, you did mention him in this thread and I wouldn't have dignified any of the current protesters by associating the two.

When you offer up an example as a counter-position I believe you are indeed comparing the two.

Similarly I could pull up this image.

images

Following up Xi's recent speech did those protests really accomplish anything long-term?

Well, you did mention him in this thread and I wouldn't have dignified any of the current protesters by associating the two.

When you offer up an example as a counter-position I believe you are indeed comparing the two.

Similarly I could pull up this image.

images

Following up Xi's recent speech did those protests really accomplish anything long-term?
I mentioned him a direct response to another poster that made a very broad statement.

I mentioned him a direct response to another poster that made a very broad statement.

So you had to go back 50 years to make that response? Couldn't think of anything more recent to counter his point?

I apologize for not providing a more eloquent response to your ignorant question.

Hmmm... was it really an ignorant question when you, along with most others, originally accepted they are protesters only to backtrack when I suggested that they are attention seekers instead?

Hmmm... was it really an ignorant question when you, along with most others, originally accepted they are protesters only to backtrack when I suggested that they are attention seekers instead?
Can you point to where this occurred?

Dipshit protestors glued themselves to the floor at the Porsche Pavilion & then started complaining no one was giving them bowls to defecate in. They further complained the facility's heating & lights were turned off in the evening/night while they were glued to the floor (something they did to themselves), which is hilarious because that's actually environmentally responsible.

Reactions: KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT