ADVERTISEMENT

Going to get a taste of build back better.

you're anti-gun, with the sole exception of people like yourself having them.

I bet I can find a bible verse that says you can use a gun to defend yourself. Hubbard is bound to include that stuff in his crazy interpretation.
This^^^is the proof that you're a lying idiot.

still waiting on the Biblical scripture that says you have a God given right to self defense...

🥱🥱🥱

Like the petulant child that keeps asking the same question over and over hoping for a different answer...

🥱🥱🥱

Like the petulant child that keeps asking the same question over and over hoping for a different answer...
Like an idiot that lies^^^and doesn't know when to shut up.

still waiting on the Biblical scripture that says you have a God given right to self defense...

you think the govt should have a database of all them.
Every single one. Furthermore you should have to pass a safety course, and carry liability insurance in case someone gets a hold of your gun and harms someone with it.
In reality, you would likely not want them to have them at all.
Just like I don't want anyone to have a car because they should have to...see above^^^ you stupid liar.

Every single one. Furthermore you should have to pass a safety course, and carry liability insurance in case someone gets a hold of your gun and harms someone with it.

Just like I don't want anyone to have a car because they should have to...see above^^^ you stupid liar.
heheheh, so a national gun registration and data base.

Thats not gonna happen. That is a big no go.

Yep that ^^^is worse than killing little children at school.
you think that is going to stop and why should law abiding citizens submit to a national gun registry. Goes against the very tennents of this country. We do submit that to the federal government.

You don't mind when they are murdered in the womb
Wrong, moron. I'm against abortion except in cases of rape and the mother's health. I am also against making laws on how women handle their pregnancies until you idiot men take some responsibility for unwanted pregnancies.

you think that is going to stop and why should law abiding citizens submit to a national gun registry. Goes against the very tennents of this country. We do submit that to the federal government.
Not doing more to prevent school children being slaughtered and other mass shootings is ignorant and cowardly. You fit the bill. oath breaker

Wrong, moron. I'm against abortion except in cases of rape and the mother's health. I am also against making laws on how women handle their pregnancies until you idiot men take some responsibility for unwanted pregnancies.
You vote for murdering the unborn you support it

Reactions: KyMUfan
You vote for murdering the unborn you support it
Then you vote for starving babies and the elderly, taking health insurance from them, taking from the poor to pay for tax breaks for the wealthy, pedophiles, an insurrection in an attempt to overturn the results of a free and fair election, (<<<the guy that orchestrated and incited that), racism, bigotry, liars, murderers, rapists, ad infinitum...

Then you vote for starving babies and the elderly, taking health insurance from them, taking from the poor to pay for tax breaks for the wealthy, pedophiles, an insurrection in an attempt to overturn the results of a free and fair election, (<<<the guy that orchestrated and incited that), racism, bigotry, liars, murderers, rapists, ad infinitum...
Who do I vote for, idiot?

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT