ADVERTISEMENT

Going to get a taste of build back better.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
The shit storm is coming and America is going to get a taste of it. The free money is running out. The profits are going down. The housing market in many areas is upside down and over inflated.

Oh, the commercial office space that has sat empty is getting ready to pay the piper. The loans are coming due. The leases are up. Can only sit empty so long.

High interest rates. Inflation is still way high.

Hang on America, you didn't like mean tweets, but here comes the shit sandwich. Later this year and into the fall/winter are going to probably be different.

Keep watching the layoffs. Companies are playing with those numbers as well. They are doing it in smaller waves, that add up, as to keep it on the down low so their stocks don't get distrupted.

You wanted it, you are going to get it.

The shit storm is coming and America is going to get a taste of it. The free money is running out. The profits are going down. The housing market in many areas is upside down and over inflated.

Oh, the commercial office space that has sat empty is getting ready to pay the piper. The loans are coming due. The leases are up. Can only sit empty so long.

High interest rates. Inflation is still way high.

Hang on America, you didn't like mean tweets, but here comes the shit sandwich. Later this year and into the fall/winter are going to probably be different.

Keep watching the layoffs. Companies are playing with those numbers as well. They are doing it in smaller waves, that add up, as to keep it on the down low so their stocks don't get distrupted.

You wanted it, you are going to get it.
You're an absolute idiot.

You're an absolute idiot.

Come on down to NC again and try to buy a house right now.

Got 10k to 50k in due dilgence money? Look that one up. Not ernst money, due diligence. Oh, and want to buy the overinflated house ? With a 6% loan?

Oh and live on 6% inflation on top of it. Really higher than that.

Want to see the empty office space that has the 15 year notes coming due. And, we are in a good part of the countyr right now.

The piper is getting ready to be paid.

Come on down to NC again and try to buy a house right now.

Got 10k to 50k in due dilgence money? Look that one up. Not ernst money, due diligence. Oh, and want to buy the overinflated house ? With a 6% loan?

Oh and live on 6% inflation on top of it. Really higher than that.

Want to see the empty office space that has the 15 year notes coming due. And, we are in a good part of the countyr right now.

The piper is getting ready to be paid.
Just exactly what did you expect from the fed raising interest rates. moron.
And your lords and masters (corporations) are responsible for half the inflation due to their record high corporate profits. Maybe a tax break for the rich would be in order as a solution.

Just exactly what did you expect from the fed raising interest rates. moron.
And your lords and masters (corporations) are responsible for half the inflation due to their record high corporate profits. Maybe a tax break for the rich would be in order as a solution.
You're blaming the fed for mush brains woeful policies?

tax and spend, new green deal idiot

You're blaming the fed for mush brains woeful policies?

tax and spend, new green deal idiot
tax and spend is wiser than reduce tax and spend. Trump era set the record for most debt added in a single four-year presidential term.

Nope. Total budget deficits... in order

Obama $6.781 trillion 8 years (8.64 adjusted for inflation to March 2023) D
trumptard $6.6 trillion 4 years (7.72 R
W texas $3.293 trillion 8 years (4.71 R
saint ronnie $1.412 trillion 8 years (4.9 R
^^idiot doesn't know difference in budget deficits and total debt.^^

Reactions: raleighherdfan
HerMan making predictions that a ton of economists have been making for months. If any of it, even the parts that nobody disputes, comes true, he will be here saying "told ya' so."

Nope. Total budget deficits... in order

Obama $6.781 trillion 8 years (8.64 adjusted for inflation to March 2023) D
trumptard $6.6 trillion 4 years (7.72 R
W texas $3.293 trillion 8 years (4.71 R
saint ronnie $1.412 trillion 8 years (4.9 R
deficits different than debt. Read the article. Try again....

Reactions: 19MU88
HerMan making predictions that a ton of economists have been making for months. If any of it, even the parts that nobody disputes, comes true, he will be here saying "told ya' so."
I said it for a long time. I am right on track. I told my company officers and managers where we would be right now. Here we are. Right on track as I called it. Predicted the same thing on here awhile back.

Wait until this fall and winter. The table waa set when that Mush brain and dems kept spending. People like me warned about it.

Reactions: 19MU88
still waiting on that scripture that states you have a God given right to self defense...

Well if you can attack someone they can defend themselves.

Now where are you allowed to attack them? Attacking comes before self-defense. You know - cause and effect...

So you go first. Give up the Scripture that allows you to attack first. You explicitly said you were attacking someone. Now prove where that is allowed behavior.

Well if you can attack someone they can defend themselves.

Now where are you allowed to attack them? Attacking comes before self-defense. You know - cause and effect...

So you go first. Give up the Scripture that allows you to attack first. You explicitly said you were attacking someone. Now prove where that is allowed behavior.
still waiting on the Biblical scripture that says you have a God given right to self defense...

still waiting on the Biblical scripture that says you have a God given right to self defense...

I referenced them but obviously you didn't get it.

Now what gives you authority to call people idiots and attack them?

I referenced them but obviously you didn't get it.
You're a lying idiot. You have provided ZERO scripture stating you have a God given right to self defense. The reason you haven't is because it's not there. Once again, you're a lying idiot.

You're a lying idiot. You have provided ZERO scripture stating you have a God given right to self defense. The reason you haven't is because it's not there. Once again, you're a lying idiot.
Like the articles I posted said why would Jesus permit his disciples to carry swords if they didn't have a God given right to self defense

Reactions: ohio herd

Yeah...

Now where are YOU allowed to attack me and call me a lying idiot?

I am God's workmanship...

Ephesians 2:10 KJV
10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

I am fearfully and wonderfully made...

Psalm 139:14 KJV
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

And in His image...

Genesis 1:27 KJV

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

He made me with hands to war and hands to fight...

Psalm 144:1 KJV
Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:

These hands and fingers are all part of God's masterpiece

1 Corinthians 12:12 KJV
For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

So yeah, I think the ability to use these hands and fingers, and anything else, to protect God's masterpiece.

Meanwhile please show where YOU are allowed to spew such vitriol and call people names...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT