ADVERTISEMENT

Gonna get real in Ferguson, MO

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Grand Jury going to announce later today.

Should be some good tv tonight.

I think if I was there I would load some shot gun shells up with rock salt. We had an old neighbor who shot this dog with that stuff one time because it was tearing his stuff up. It went through his garbage and messed up his cabbage bed one time. He shot it with a 20 gauge with rock salt. Didn't kill it but that dog never came near his yard again.

The best way to protect yourself would be to hand out job applications. The protestors would never come near you.

Originally posted by wisemaniac:
They'll let folks get home from work first (I would imagine.)
You're correct.

They stated it would be sometime tonight, after 5 o'clock local time (Central Time Zone).

I hope it's early enough to where I can take in some of the action. If not, I'll just watch Planet of the Apes.

Originally posted by Raoul Duke MU:
I think I might head over there and get some shit to sell to the ghetto Christmas shoppers. Some dubs, bottles of Hennessey and Sirac, some Jordan's...

Posted from Rivals Mobile
You forgot the 40's and cartons of Kools.
smokin.r191677.gif

Not going to face charges going to be some good videos in the morning.

This post was edited on 11/24 9:37 PM by jackmob5225

Well, they all have to get up early and go to work.

Oh wait, I was wrong.

Originally posted by i am herdman:

The best way to protect yourself would be to hand out job applications. The protestors would never come near you.
I laughed.

Oh wait, Slick is going to speak at 10pm. Good gravy. Really. Unreal. this is a local matter.
This post was edited on 11/24 10:00 PM by i am herdman

What amazes me is that the thugs have to wait for something like this to happen to organize their mass looting events. Too lazy and stupid to even do that for themselves.

Originally posted by ARandomHerdFan:
The members of the media that were asking questions in the courtroom were an embarrassment.

Posted from Rivals Mobile
The last question yelled out was something like - Are you going to rest well tonight?

Agenda driven media showing its colors.

Seems strange that they announced it at 8pm.

For safety shouldn't they announce it at 8am?

Looks like new cell phones for Christmas!!

This post was edited on 11/24 11:26 PM by marshallsig

Originally posted by marshallsig:

Amateurs. More damage done in Morgantown after a big loss!!
Its actually getting pretty bad now (1am)

And i agree, with (I think) Thunders, the President's comments were disgraceful.

Originally posted by goherd73:

Seems strange that they announced it at 8pm.

For safety shouldn't they announce it at 8am?

safer at 8pm. don't have to worry about kids in schools, people at jobs, innocent people commuting in/near town, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT