ADVERTISEMENT

Good morning, assholes

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
greed, do you wanna stop by and drink some beers today?

putting the fire out soon, but bourbon and coffee is an incredible thing.

Joy to the world, and Jesus keep an eye on greed, as he's already sinning this morning.

Overcast Saturday. Sunlight filtering through the trees makes the day so much better, but at least it is green.

greed didn't show up today, so had to drink my beer and the beers I put in there for him. Can't grab my ass with either hand but had fun hitching up the cart to the tractor and riding through the neighborhood. I'm going to put a Trump flag on it and go for another ride. Don't get dark up here until 10. I would put on a romper if I had one, but it's 74, so just gonna stay with my Hanes underwear and my camo hat. The colored next door dig this new cart I'm pulling around with the cooler in the back. They cooking some colored greens and what smells like a pork butt from 20 yards away. Cranked up the nugent in hopes they'll share. I made potatoes and brats.

Last edited:
Reactions: i am herdman
Sounds like a good time. Nothing like a good spring day and some Stanglehold and Cat Scratch Fever.

Give the colored kids some rides in the wagon
and you will get invited to the feast.

greed, do you wanna stop by and drink some beers today?

putting the fire out soon, but bourbon and coffee is an incredible thing.

Joy to the world, and Jesus keep an eye on greed, as he's already sinning this morning.
Gotta tempt him and Oldie with some Bud Light.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT