ADVERTISEMENT

GOP members “near treasonous,” “morons,” “disgusting.” - GOP Senator

Can you provide me with the names of three black people, all 18 and above, who are citizens of the US of A who haven't been able to vote?

Actually, I'll make it easy on you. Just provide a single name. (and proof)
If I did, it'd be 3 more black people than committed election fraud. Idiot.

Can you provide me with the names of three black people, all 18 and above, who are citizens of the US of A who haven't been able to vote?

I’m sure he will find some black person in jail

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
I’m sure he will find some black person in jail
I'll make it easy for you. Idiot. The thing idiot keeper posted said...."The President just said that the GOP wants to keep black people from voting."

Nothing was mentioned about the GOP absolutely preventing black people from voting.

I'll make it easy for you. Idiot. The thing idiot keeper posted said...."The President just said that the GOP wants to keep black people from voting."

Nothing was mentioned about the GOP absolutely preventing black people from voting.
Except no one wants to keep black people from voting

One of my black friends voted for Trump and is more conservative than me.

does ignored member even know a black person. I believe he saw Hal Greer play some ball.

does ignored member even know a black person. I believe he saw Hal Greer play some ball.
I don't make up fictional characters in order to support stupid statements. I don't need to because I don't make stupid statements. See how that works you lying idiot trumptard oath breaker.

I remember fishing out at Beech Fork. We would be getting back in the marina in the evenings. Sometimes there was an occasional black or Chinese family there feeding the carp. The old man said they were licking their chops wishing they could scoop them out and take them home for supper.

We were sheltered as hell about all this race stuff. The old man still is, but you can't make it these days like that. He's all pissed off at my older sister's black guy now. I don't get it. 77 years old and mad as hell. I don't give a damn anymore at all. Hell, she's miserable. If she wants a black guy, she might as well go for it.

Of the two consequential political parties in this country, only one wants to hold minorities back and keep them reliant on Uncle Sugar, and it ain't the Republicans. That is an absolute fact.
I guess this counts for the hillbillies too. You honkey conservatives really don't want to look at a list of the counties with the highest percentage of residents on government aid...

I guess this counts for the hillbillies too. You honkey conservatives really don't want to look at a list of the counties with the highest percentage of residents on government aid...
Hillbillies dont count. (just ask Greedtard. He even cast his aside when he got tired of employing them) No one in Washington really cares about hillbillies either. Deplorables are the wrong color, are to spread out and disorganized. Everyone knows you have to keep the blacks in the cities from burning and looting on a regular basis.

They don't care about white trash hillbillies on the dole because they don't vote Democrat. Besides, it's not like Republicans have to keep cutting checks to get their votes. Like my post said, that's a strategy your side reserves for minority communities.

Reactions: mlblack16.
I respect your views, the problem is to many people think that their view is THE view that is American. So if you disagree with Romney's stance then he is part of the problem. As if there is only a place for 1 set of values and beliefs in this country.

That in my opinion is un-American. Both parties keep trying to push the country farther left or farther right and do it in a way that demonizes the other side. When there many Americans that fall somewhere in the middle. Average Republicans, moderate Republicans, Independents, moderate Democrats and Average Democrats. However it is the extreme side of both parties that are ruining this country.

There is room for both liberal and conservative thought and beliefs in America. It is conservative beliefs that fight to keep our military strong and our spending under control. It is liberal beliefs that fought to make all races free and equal and give women the right to vote.
There’s a basic fallacy in your argument - the “far right” is trying to reestablish the center and keep some measure of the values that built this country. Look at say 1950 and what was considered far left or far right. Call the most extreme of each a range of -10 to +10. Today that same range could be expressed as 0 to +20 as things have moved so far left.

A far right Republican now is a 1950 moderate or slightly left leaning individual. A far left person today is someone who would have been in an insane asylum in 1950.

Klan has entered the chat....

Compare JFK's policies of 1960 to today's of both parties. I think they will probably be more aligned with the Republicans rather than the Democrats...

BTW didn't one certain party make up a significant portion of the Klan???

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Compare JFK's policies of 1960 to today's of both parties. I think they will probably be more aligned with the Republicans rather than the Democrats...

BTW didn't one certain party make up a significant portion of the Klan???
JFK = raise in the min wage. Today's GOP? BWAHAHAHA.
JFK = legislation to protect clean water. Todays GOP? Trying to destroy the EPA (founded under Nixon!)
JFK = big increase in public housing. Today's GOP? Seriously man.
JFK = federal funding of libraries. Today's GOP? Books are liburl.
JFK = opposed funding parochial education. Today's GOP? Nuff said.

I can do this all day....I'd bet this alligns pretty closely to Biden's platform. To the most liberal members of Congress? Of course not. But we do not elect them to the White House.

And let's end the stupidity of supposedly bright people like yourself forgetting the party of the South flipped. Nixon's greatest achievement. That Nixon was a smart motherfvcker. For fun I looked up some article on the smartest Presidents, it ranked Nixon #23. That's some bias against Nixon right there, Nixon was very intellgient. Batshit crazy, yes, but those who knew Nixon say he was wicked smart.

A classic here...https://www.amazon.com/Emerging-Republican-Majority-Kevin-Phillips/dp/0870000586

There’s a basic fallacy in your argument - the “far right” is trying to reestablish the center and keep some measure of the values that built this country. Look at say 1950 and what was considered far left or far right. Call the most extreme of each a range of -10 to +10. Today that same range could be expressed as 0 to +20 as things have moved so far left.

A far right Republican now is a 1950 moderate or slightly left leaning individual. A far left person today is someone who would have been in an insane asylum in 1950.
[/QUOTE

From -10 to + 10 is now 0 to +20, so what use to be dead center moderate is the extreme far right now, and that is why my argument has a basic fallacy.

Have we moved to the left? Of course and I would hope you would agree we should have, unless you think the liberal ideas of allowing women to vote, blacks should be free and also able to drink from the same fountain as whites, having clean water and the list could go on. Or are those the values Conservatives are fighting to go back to?

JFK = raise in the min wage. Today's GOP? BWAHAHAHA.
JFK = legislation to protect clean water. Todays GOP? Trying to destroy the EPA (founded under Nixon!)
JFK = big increase in public housing. Today's GOP? Seriously man.
JFK = federal funding of libraries. Today's GOP? Books are liburl.
JFK = opposed funding parochial education. Today's GOP? Nuff said.

I can do this all day....

Don't need all day. Just like an answer to this...

"In 1962, speaking at the Economic Club of New York, Kennedy said he was committed to "an across-the-board, top-to-bottom cut in personal and corporate income taxes." The tax system, mostly designed during World War II, "exerts too heavy a drag on growth in peace time; that it siphons out of the private economy too large a share of personal and business purchasing power; that it reduces the financial incentives for personal effort, investment, and risk-taking," he said."

I'll answer your questsion with two questions: What top tax rate did JFK propose? And what corporate tax rate did JFK propose?

When you answer those questions, ask yourself one more: Do those proposals sound like any thing any Republican today would support?

Tax cuts... Name another democrat that has proposed tax cuts in the last 60 years (and not before an election...).

House republicans voted AGAINST that tax cut bill 126-48

Nice job proving my point. JFK was more like Republicans of today and the Republicans of then are more like Democrats of today. Thanks!

Nice job proving my point. JFK was more like Republicans of today and the Republicans of then are more like Democrats of today. Thanks!
No. It shows once again that dems are not allowed to run budget deficits but it's ok if republicans do so.

For fun I looked up some article on the smartest Presidents, it ranked Nixon #23. That's some bias against Nixon right there, Nixon was very intellgient. Batshit crazy, yes, but those who knew Nixon say he was wicked smart.

First you infer that I am bright and now you recognize a bias against Republicans??? What's up with that?

Granted I know very little about Nixon or his years in the White House but I've often heard he was ahead of his time, and he may have well been.

I do remember wondering at the time what the big deal was with Nixon visiting communist China. I also didn't really get, nor do I now, "panda diplomacy".

However with the emergence of China in the 50 years since Nixon visited as an economic, and military rival, to the US just how strategic or beneficial to our nation and/or the world this was.

Interested in others' thoughts and comments about Nixon's legacy as it relates to China.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT