ADVERTISEMENT

greed, help me understand why the Walt Disney Company is a bunch of woke hypocrites

You need to stop thinking about this through your lens of Christianity, where they do have to recruit new members. It’s very telling that you offered that up as a comparison though.

Gay people don’t want there to be more gay people than there already are. They want people who are gay to be free to live their life. There’s no grand gay conspiracy trying to recruit new gay people. It’s a part of the person’s identity already, not a choice to follow a religion or certain political position. I could not choose to be gay tomorrow.
The old “what we do in our bedroom” lie.

We just want to live our life.
We want you to understand why.
we want you to support it.
we want you to promote it.
we require that you support and promote it.
anyone who doesn’t support and promote it is homophobic.

that’s been the path over the last 40 years. Can’t wait to see what comes next.

The old “what we do in our bedroom” lie.

We just want to live our life.
We want you to understand why.
we want you to support it.
we want you to promote it.
we require that you support and promote it.
anyone who doesn’t support and promote it is homophobic.

that’s been the path over the last 40 years. Can’t wait to see what comes next.
Mandatory bleaching

You need to stop thinking about this through your lens of Christianity, where they do have to recruit new members.

Haha, and just exactly what lens are you looking at this through? Oh, I forgot, you are the only one without a bias in this discussion... BTW, it seems like you are trying to impose your morality on me by telling me to check my Christianity at the door...

It’s very telling that you offered that up as a comparison though.

Hmmm, and I also offered the NRA, Planned Parenthood and every other social community. See below. Try again.

like all social (not familial) communities of people

Gay people don’t want there to be more gay people than there already are.

Nice unbiased opinion you have there. With increased numbers come increased political clout. Don't even try to spin that...

They want people who are gay to be free to live their life.

They've already accomplished that.

Why are they still on the offensive? Could it be to increase their numbers???

It’s a part of the person’s identity already, not a choice to follow a religion or certain political position. I could not choose to be gay tomorrow.

So you are inferring this is biological in the form of genetics? If so, how do the numbers maintain themselves through natural reproduction then?

Haha, and just exactly what lens are you looking at this through? Oh, I forgot, you are the only one without a bias in this discussion... BTW, it seems like you are trying to impose your morality on me by telling me to check my Christianity at the door...

Hmmm, and I also offered the NRA, Planned Parenthood and every other social community. See below. Try again.

Nice unbiased opinion you have there. With increased numbers come increased political clout. Don't even try to spin that...

They've already accomplished that.

Why are they still on the offensive? Could it be to increase their numbers???

So you are inferring this is biological in the form of genetics? If so, how do the numbers maintain themselves through natural reproduction then?
All of those comparisons are bad. You’re right, all those things are a generation from extinction. Gay people aren’t. Whole cultures tried for centuries and yet homosexuality persisted.

And you can throw up all the opinion polls you want, but you still have things like what’s happening in TN right now, where they’re trying to ban gay marriage via some state constitution shenanigans. Which shouldn’t be possible but the SCOTUS seems pretty ok with creative attempts to undermine it nowadays.

All of those comparisons are bad. You’re right, all those things are a generation from extinction. Gay people aren’t. Whole cultures tried for centuries and yet homosexuality persisted.

You likely think of yourself as being much more open minded than me but you are definitely looking at this as with a more narrow worldview. All of those comparisons are bad? Really? Early Christians were likely more persecuted than homosexuals at the time but the Church has survived, in spite of being one generation from extinction.

In fact, homosexuality was accepted and practiced in Rome while early Christians faced widespread persecution.

Reactions: mlblack16.
You likely think of yourself as being much more open minded than me but you are definitely looking at this as with a more narrow worldview. All of those comparisons are bad? Really? Early Christians were likely more persecuted than homosexuals at the time but the Church has survived, in spite of being one generation from extinction.

In fact, homosexuality was accepted and practiced in Rome while early Christians faced widespread persecution.
This isn’t a dick measuring contest for who has been persecuted the most, and nothing I said (in this conversation anyway) was meant as a slight on Christianity. You said yourself that Christianity (and other things) are a generation from extinction. That in and of itself makes it a bad comparison, as homosexuality would never go “extinct.” It’s a sexual preference, and nobody needs to tell anyone that it’s possible to be attracted to the same sex for them be be attracted to it. Gay people don’t need to “evangelize” to try and turn people gay like political movements or religions do.

So I’m really not grasping your point with that comparison.

Reactions: Hammond Druthers
cad2357a-1022-44a9-8428-f2c71f1231b6_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
contest for who has been persecuted the most

You are the one that has inferred that homosexuals have been persecuted the most throughout history but have somehow survived for centuries... I merely pointed out while the Romans were persecuting Christians, homosexuality was practiced, and accepted, by those very same Romans. I didn't even mention the centuries long persecution Jews have endured, gypsies have endured, how prevalent slavery still is today, etc. Gays don't have a monopoly on persecution as you seem to suggest.

Gay people don’t need to “evangelize” to try and turn people gay like political movements or religions do.

Yeah, right... And the Catholic Church wasn't a haven for homosexuals and none of them "recruited" altar boys...

Grooming does exist. Recruitment does exist. And it is a political movement. Wanting to belong to something, be it a family or a social group, is basic human nature. Leaders and followers are components of basic human nature. Leaders try to attract followers. Political movements, gangs, religions, the Gay Movement, etc. are all similar in that regard. It's basic human nature. You don't think some at-risk youths don't gravitate to homosexuality because of these considerations?

And are you denying the political aspects of the Gay Movement in the process?

And the political aspects that continue today...

Reactions: Jartard
Last thing as we've hit this pretty hard. Teens have always succumbed to peer pressure, wanted to be cool, wanted to fit in. It's basic human nature - a fact of life.

Whether it was girls dressing like Madonna in the 80s or guys wearing Air Jordans in the 90s, teens gravitate to what is considered hip. Media has made LGBTQ the new hip. Becasue of this media saturation is it any surprise we are seeing increasing numbers of those identifying as such?

"In addition to the overall increase, the percentage of boys who identified as non-heterosexual rose from 4.5% to 5.7%. For girls, the increase was greater — from 12.2% to 17.8%, the findings showed."

Do you really think almost 1 in 5 teen girls are non-heterosexual by nature, or have they been disproportionately influenced by media promotion of LGBTQ and the constant male bashing by the same?

Reactions: Jartard
Last thing as we've hit this pretty hard. Teens have always succumbed to peer pressure, wanted to be cool, wanted to fit in. It's basic human nature - a fact of life.

Whether it was girls dressing like Madonna in the 80s or guys wearing Air Jordans in the 90s, teens gravitate to what is considered hip. Media has made LGBTQ the new hip. Becasue of this media saturation is it any surprise we are seeing increasing numbers of those identifying as such?

"In addition to the overall increase, the percentage of boys who identified as non-heterosexual rose from 4.5% to 5.7%. For girls, the increase was greater — from 12.2% to 17.8%, the findings showed."

Do you really think almost 1 in 5 teen girls are non-heterosexual by nature, or have they been disproportionately influenced by media promotion of LGBTQ and the constant male bashing by the same?
From your source....

"we cannot be certain if this represents a true increase of this magnitude, or if it reflects at least in part, greater comfort by teens with acknowledging a non-heterosexual identity on an anonymous questionnaire"

Disclaimer: This is a meme. It is not an indictment of the entire public education system nor is it meant to imply unilateral support for home-schooling. It is simply a humorous attempt to illustrate what the concerns of parents' are instead of the prevailing media narrative of those parents...

FPd1-QCd-Vc-AEGYn-A.jpg

I think the classification system works in favor of the alphabet people. For instance, I know a ton of chicks who have eaten pussy who would not consider themselves an alphabet person. I'd say close to 4 in 5 females would engage in sexual intercourse with another female in the right circumstance.

No agenda, no recruiting, nothing to see, move along...

"She went on to write, “Out of the 32 students that I teach, 20 of them are LGBTQIA+ and have come out to me. I feel that we need to do better — for them. To affirm our students, I think it would be only appropriate and right to publicly announce what we had this morning was a PRIDE Parade. Our students are aware and are paying attention.”"

"A Newsweek report from October 2021 claimed that nearly 40 percent of U.S. young adults ages 18-24 identify as LGBTQ, as compared with 30 percent of Millennials, which was in turn “more than three times” the amount who self-identified as LGBTQ in the rest of the adult population.

If the Austin elementary school teacher is correct, then 62.5 percent of her students are “LGBTQIA+.""

• Wow

"She went on to write, “Out of the 32 students that I teach, 20 of them are LGBTQIA+ and have come out to me. I feel that we need to do better — for them. To affirm our students, I think it would be only appropriate and right to publicly announce what we had this morning was a PRIDE Parade. Our students are aware and are paying attention.”"

"A Newsweek report from October 2021 claimed that nearly 40 percent of U.S. young adults ages 18-24 identify as LGBTQ, as compared with 30 percent of Millennials, which was in turn “more than three times” the amount who self-identified as LGBTQ in the rest of the adult population.

If the Austin elementary school teacher is correct, then 62.5 percent of her students are “LGBTQIA+.""
Every liberal cuck on here, "nothing to see...move it along..."

You're an imbecile and liar. It's no wonder you're as stupid as you are....

lifesitenews: We rate LifeSiteNews far-right biased for story selection that always favors evangelical Christianity and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, and many failed fact checks

dailycaller: Overall, we rate the Daily Caller strongly right biased based on story selection that almost always favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks. The Daily Caller is a source that needs to be fact-checked on a per-article basis.

I think the classification system works in favor of the alphabet people. For instance, I know a ton of chicks who have eaten pussy who would not consider themselves an alphabet person. I'd say close to 4 in 5 females would engage in sexual intercourse with another female in the right circumstance.
What you are trying to say is your wife is in that group of 1 out of 5 females that will not engage in sexual intercourse with another female in any circumstance.

Disaimer: This is a meme. It is not an endorsement of Ghislaine Maxwell, Disney or Luke Rudkowki (who may or may not be an anti-Semite). It is only to illustrate the irony of recent events.

6btt1w.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT