ADVERTISEMENT

greed, help me understand why the Walt Disney Company is a bunch of woke hypocrites

2. Old jobs lost

Lost because of the worldwide Covid pandemic caused by the Wuhan lab leak, which was covered up by the CCP, WHO, and useful fools and tools like yourself.

Is this a game you like to play or are you really this stupid???

Reactions: mlblack16.
But they got their jobs back right?

So Joe didn't create shit, people just went back to work.
The federal and state Unemployment Compensation Divisions and the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics say differently. Lying idiot.

Lost because of the worldwide Covid pandemic caused by the Wuhan lab leak, which was covered up by the CCP, WHO, and useful fools and tools like yourself.

Is this a game you like to play or are you really this stupid???
So instead of your orange jesus having a negative 3 million jobs record, he has a negative 17 million jobs record.

So, you really are that stupid. Got it.
No, you're the lying trumptard idiot.

Historical government FACT....NEGATIVE 3 million jobs for your orange jesus.
14 months of Biden....almost EIGHT MILLION jobs created.

This is about the best take I've seen on the efforts to sexualize children...😥

6b6t2n.jpg

If Biden created so many jobs, why is there a supply side failure??
Because SUPPLY SIDE'S FAILURE to produce enough products and corporate greed in raising profit margins while making record high profits.

Are business really hiring millions of people and not getting any production from them? How damn stupid is Thundercuck/Low-T?

Think about the teachers quitting their jobs over this. They are quitting because they can't teach 6 year old kids about transgenders.

Okkkkk

Reactions: Jartard
Hmmm, haven't you been an advocate of each vote counting equally???

So why should one "vote" have more importance than the twenty-two others???
What in the world do you think those two things have to do with each other?

This issue is getting massively polarized (by everyone) and really shouldn’t be. I wish it were possible to have a conversation about what is age appropriate, and whether this is something that should be handled by school boards or state legislatures. At this point it seems practically impossible to even figure out what specific things were being taught that the authors of the bill want to end.

This issue is getting massively polarized (by everyone) and really shouldn’t be. I wish it were possible to have a conversation about what is age appropriate, and whether this is something that should be handled by school boards or state legislatures. At this point it seems practically impossible to even figure out what specific things were being taught that the authors of the bill want to end.
How about the schools teach reading, writing, math, etc and keep the social engineering crap out of of it. Problem solved.

You have consistently said each vote should count equally and that voters in smaller states have a greater voice. Yet you also seem to consistently suggest minorities (whether racial, sexual, otherwise) should have greater voices. You really don't see what those two things have to do with each other?

You have consistently said each vote should count equally and that voters in smaller states have a greater voice. Yet you also seem to consistently suggest minorities (whether racial, sexual, otherwise) should have greater voices. You really don't see what those two things have to do with each other?
I really don’t. Greater voices than what? “Any voice whatsoever” isn’t more than they deserve.

I really don’t. Greater voices than what? “Any voice whatsoever” isn’t more than they deserve.
Let's put it another way. Who should have a greater voice in these kids' education? Social activists that make up a small percentage of the population or the actual parents of the large majority of the students?

Reactions: mlblack16.
Notice you didn’t put the one where this type of thing becomes more relevant, history. Trying to remove that from the curriculum?
That's because libs keep talking about the crap. Useless crap and they don't just teach it from historical perspective. They try to brainwash the mush brain kids with indoctrination.

That's because libs keep talking about the crap. Useless crap and they don't just teach it from historical perspective. They try to brainwash the mush brain kids with indoctrination.
Blah blah blah you’re just repeating drivel and not saying anything of substance. You’ll get pats on the back from rox and convince absolutely no one new to your cause.

Blah blah blah you’re just repeating drivel and not saying anything of substance. You’ll get pats on the back from rox and convince absolutely no one new to your cause.
Why does a K-3(or whatever) need to be taught about men trying to be women in a public school?

A woman who is going to be on the Supreme Court with umpteen years of education and experience won't even say what a woman is. Why?

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Let's put it another way. Who should have a greater voice in these kids' education? Social activists that make up a small percentage of the population or the actual parents of the large majority of the students?
I’d say the locally democratically elected school board most of the time. But I’m not fundamentally opposed to “guard rail” type legislation that keeps them from going too off track. I may not even be opposed to what Florida is doing, except I can’t cut through all the partisan nonsense to find out 1) What specific problems it was supposed to address and 2) What actually would and wouldn’t be allowed under the new law.

Why does a K-3(or whatever) need to be taught about men trying to be women in a public school?

A woman who is going to be on the Supreme Court with umpteen years of education and experience won't even say what a woman is. Why?
Because it’s a stupid trap question designed to give sound bites for them to harp on.

I don't think that needs to be part of the curriculum, but kids are going to ask questions. Maybe the best thing really is for the teacher to just say “ask your parents” but I wish we could do better.

But, back to my original point, what were K-3 kids being taught about trans/gay people in the first place that necessitated this law?

Notice you didn’t put the one where this type of thing becomes more relevant, history. Trying to remove that from the curriculum?

Historically it has been referred to as the 3 R's, reading, riting and rithmetic
I’d say the locally democratically elected school board most of the time. But I’m not fundamentally opposed to “guard rail” type legislation that keeps them from going too off track. I may not even be opposed to what Florida is doing, except I can’t cut through all the partisan nonsense to find out 1) What specific problems it was supposed to address and 2) What actually would and wouldn’t be allowed under the new law.

See my earlier post about the difference between Democrats and Republicans on this. Do the Democrats really want in for pre-schoolers and do the Republicans only want to wait until they are 7 years old? I've said it before and I'll say it again - both parties are complicent in much of this. They both posture for their base and meet somewhere in the middle, with the Democrats usually coming out ahead. Trump called them both out on this but that is a topic for another day.

Last edited:
But, back to my original point, what were K-3 kids being taught about trans/gay people in the first place that necessitated this law?

Why were pre-pubescant children being taught about this at all??? And stealthily??? And against the wishes of a significant number of parents???

what were K-3 kids

Now you are getting into straw man arguments...

"Drag Queen Story Hour (DQSH) is just what it sounds like—drag queens reading stories to children in libraries, schools, and bookstores. DQSH captures the imagination and play of the gender fluidity of childhood and gives kids glamorous, positive, and unabashedly queer role models. In spaces like this, kids are able to see people who defy rigid gender restrictions and imagine a world where people can present as they wish, where dress up is real."

"increase appreciation for sexual diversity and improve environments for LGBTQ students, among other benefits."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT