ADVERTISEMENT

greed, help me understand why the Walt Disney Company is a bunch of woke hypocrites

Now you are getting into straw man arguments...

"Drag Queen Story Hour (DQSH) is just what it sounds like—drag queens reading stories to children in libraries, schools, and bookstores. DQSH captures the imagination and play of the gender fluidity of childhood and gives kids glamorous, positive, and unabashedly queer role models. In spaces like this, kids are able to see people who defy rigid gender restrictions and imagine a world where people can present as they wish, where dress up is real."

"increase appreciation for sexual diversity and improve environments for LGBTQ students, among other benefits."
I only picked K-3 because Herdman did.

DQSH wasn’t done in schools. It was done in libraries and parents had the choice to take their kids to it or not. It’s irrelevant to this conversation.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
It’s irrelevant to this conversation.

😅😅😅

Ever heard of incrementalism???

6b3vnf.jpg

Totally relevant. It's a long play and has been a long play...

DQSH wasn’t done in schools. It was done in libraries and parents had the choice to take their kids to it or not. It’s irrelevant to this conversation.

From their website...

Drag Queen Story Hour (DQSH) is just what it sounds like—drag queens reading stories to children in libraries, schools, and bookstores.

Because it’s a stupid trap question designed to give sound bites for them to harp on.

I don't think that needs to be part of the curriculum, but kids are going to ask questions. Maybe the best thing really is for the teacher to just say “ask your parents” but I wish we could do better.

But, back to my original point, what were K-3 kids being taught about trans/gay people in the first place that necessitated this law?
Well, if they would stick to school subjects the kids would not be asking questions like that. We used to have to stand up and do our multiplication tables in front of the class. Ok, Little Johnny let's hear your 7's today. Wait, teacher can you tell me about the boy swimmer who has a pecker? WTF.

The crap is ruining the country.

Reactions: KyMUfan
My PawPaw worked his whole life to have one of these. Now I am going to work my whole life to have a clown car with a battery in it.

1978-deville-coupe-delegance.jpg

My PawPaw worked his whole life to have one of these. Now I am going to work my whole life to have a clown car with a battery in it.

1978-deville-coupe-delegance.jpg
why did they make so many cars in that awful blue though? My pawpaw and both of my wife’s grandfather’s cars are the same damn color. Maybe I just don’t like it because I associate it with old stuff.

Exodus 20:7 “You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not hold guiltless anyone who takes his name in vain.”

you actually quoted Andrew Torba?

Let's define phobia:

an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.
"he had a phobia about being under water"

So, if I simply disagree with the politics of introducing pre-K children to what has been for generations a deviant lifestyle in order to sexualize their childhoods that is a phobia? But yet that is what it is being called.

Google homophobic parents and you'll see what I mean...

Don't know who or care who Andrew Torba is. Please tell me why he what he posted is wrong. I'll get some 🍿, this ought to be good...

Anyone who wants “hey kids, here’s how butt sex works, and also here’s details on how transexual people switch genders!” in elementary school is a moron. They shouldn’t be anywhere near education.

What shouldn’t get banned are things like gay people just existing. A book where a character has two dads, for example. I’m not OK with banning that. Which I don’t think the Florida bill bans, but here’s where the “don quixote tilting at windmills” thing comes to a head. If there never was much of a problem to begin with (is there really not, after all this hullabaloo, a single example of a problematic curriculum or assignment in a school in Florida!?) the the “solution” could cause collateral damage, and stop the discussion of things that actually are age appropriate, like “we shouldn’t beat the **** out of Billy because he had two dads.”

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Anyone who wants “hey kids, here’s how butt sex works, and also here’s details on how transexual people switch genders!” in elementary school is a moron. They shouldn’t be anywhere near education.

What shouldn’t get banned are things like gay people just existing. A book where a character has two dads, for example. I’m not OK with banning that. Which I don’t think the Florida bill bans, but here’s where the “don quixote tilting at windmills” thing comes to a head. If there never was much of a problem to begin with (is there really not, after all this hullabaloo, a single example of a problematic curriculum or assignment in a school in Florida!?) the the “solution” could cause collateral damage, and stop the discussion of things that actually are age appropriate, like “we shouldn’t beat the **** out of Billy because he had two dads.”
Meanwhile the Chinese are learning calculus. We have to import Indians to do that and become doctors. We are raising a nation of virtue signaling morons. Our public education system is becoming a joke.

Exodus 20:7 “You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not hold guiltless anyone who takes his name in vain.”

Let's define phobia:

an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.
"he had a phobia about being under water"

So, if I simply disagree with the politics of introducing pre-K children to what has been for generations a deviant lifestyle in order to sexualize their childhoods that is a phobia? But yet that is what it is being called.

Google homophobic parents and you'll see what I mean...

Don't know who or care who Andrew Torba is. Please tell me why he what he posted is wrong. I'll get some 🍿, this ought to be good...
That’s quite a bit of word salad in response to me pointing out who you’re quoting.

I’m not a religious person, so your Bible verse means nothing to me. Frankly, the lines are becoming blurred between the Taliban and the Christian Right, so I’m happy to not be into the whole religion thing.

I never mentioned anything about phobias either, so swing and a miss there. It seems like you might be projecting a bit.

• Haha
I’m not a religious person

I would have never guessed...

Proverbs 1:7
New International Version

7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Frankly, the lines are becoming blurred between the Taliban and the Christian Right

That is about the dumbest thing I've ever seen posted here...

Sure... Gay people can't reproduce, the biological foundation of sexuality. Therefore they need to push and promote to grow their numbers (of the most naive and impressionable of society) or rely on arranged pregnancies without commitment. Simple math - it doesn't lie.
This is probably the most ignorant thing posted in the history of this board.
Segregating kids based on skin color is inhibiting a problem?
I thought conservatives want to go back to the good ol' days?
3% of the population is gay.
Gallup says 7% identify as something other than straight.

And I can say without a doubt that more than 3% of the females I knew in college tried out for the other team.
If Biden created so many jobs, why is there a supply side failure??
Could it be China? They are still doing lockdowns.
How about the schools teach reading, writing, math, etc and keep the social engineering crap out of of it.
Sounds great, tell your team to stop trying to teach religion in school.
Drag Queen Story Hour (DQSH)
Right after you complained about strawmen, lol.
Ever heard of incrementalism???

Are schools really teaching six year olds to buttfvck? Can I get a link to that? Or is it just some "some families are different than others"?
Well you can still buy one of those. You will need about $15-20k for a nice one. But if you want a new Caddy and it is electric, this looks pretty fvcking sweet:

lyriq-1.jpg

cadillac_lyriq_001_interior_photo.jpg

That does not look like a clown car to me.

Or you could not be a pussy and buy a CT5-V Blackwing. Then you would be the baddest motherfvcker on the block.

Don't know who or care who Andrew Torba is.
It's plausible he is a neo Nazi, that's really all you need to know. He's certainly a raging anti-Semite. And when you quote such people, it becomes plausible you are just like him. Not a good look....you have hundreds of other right wing nut jobs to choose from that don't carry his baggage, hell probably plenty of "normal" conservatives too.

I thought conservatives want to go back to the good ol' days?

Gallup says 7% identify as something other than straight.

And I can say without a doubt that more than 3% of the females I knew in college tried out for the other team.

Could it be China? They are still doing lockdowns.

Sounds great, tell your team to stop trying to teach religion in school.

Right after you complained about strawmen, lol.

Are schools really teaching six year olds to buttfvck? Can I get a link to that? Or is it just some "some families are different than others"?

Well you can still buy one of those. You will need about $15-20k for a nice one. But if you want a new Caddy and it is electric, this looks pretty fvcking sweet:

lyriq-1.jpg

cadillac_lyriq_001_interior_photo.jpg

That does not look like a clown car to me.

Or you could not be a pussy and buy a CT5-V Blackwing. Then you would be the baddest motherfvcker on the block.

It's plausible he is a neo Nazi, that's really all you need to know. He's certainly a raging anti-Semite. And when you quote such people, it becomes plausible you are just like him. Not a good look....you have hundreds of other right wing nut jobs to choose from that don't carry his baggage, hell probably plenty of "normal" conservatives too.

hey my team:

stop teaching religion in school. not sure where that is being taught in public school. The only religion is the cult of scaring kids about global warming. The schools are ran by left wingers.

No thanks on that cadillac. that looks like a fancy rougue or crv. I have nothing against those cars but if I want a caddy i want a caddy, damn it.

not sure where that is being taught in public school.
Hell, it was taught in our high school. The Bible as Literature. Easiest two classes I had in school.
No thanks on that cadillac. that looks like a fancy rougue or crv. I have nothing against those cars but if I want a caddy i want a caddy, damn it.
SUVs are where the money is. No one wants a sedan. That's why I gave you the option of the Blackwing, which will be the last great American gas sedan.

CADILLAC, MOTHERFVCKERS:

Family and religion are threats to the left's power. The End
Religion is all about power. The End.

Trust the science, in this case biology...

In biology, homo sapiens are mammals. For mammals to naturally reproduce, it takes the biological act of procreation between two members of the opposite sex.

To maintain or grow a group's population, the birth rate must either equal or exceed the death rate or new members must be introduced and brought into the group. For a historical perspective, consider that Shakers did not marry or bear children, thus they had to proselytize to attract new members to maintain their numbers, much like the LGBQT faction in current society.

Remember, I keep telling you to look at the BIG picture and not get so wrapped up and fixated on one or two things that you miss everything else.

Now, please tell me why what I posted was so ignorant...

In reality forcing gay people into hiding and making them enter heterosexual relationships to avoid detection would lead to more gay people under that “logic.”

That’s of course nonsense, but it’s the only logical thing that could follow from your nonsense.

In reality forcing gay people into hiding and making them enter heterosexual relationships to avoid detection would lead to more gay people under that “logic.”

That’s of course nonsense, but it’s the only logical thing that could follow from your nonsense.

I assume you are talking to me. So, let's remove your emotional bias and attempt to dive deeper into the matter.

Do you believe gay people are born that way or choose that lifestyle?

If born, and I know you trust the science, then wouldn't genetics play a part in the reason a person is gay? And if genetics do play a significant, if not entire, reason a person is gay wouldn't they need to biologically reproduce or else, like the Shakers, they would die off?

If that lifestyle is chosen, wouldn't the gay community, like all social (not familial) communities of people, need to reach outside of their core group to attract new members in order to maintain their continuity?

An intellectually honest person would agree with that. I have said I am a Christian. Christians, like virtually everything else on this planet, are one generation from extinction. Christianity, like LGBQT, the NRA, Planned Parenthood, etc. can't reproduce new members and must attract new members to maintain and even increase their numbers.

This is simple logic. It is driven by logic and facts. There is nothing emotional or political in what I have posted. It does seem that liberals such as yourself get emotionally attached to issues like this rather than looking at the facts.

Now, try to follow that "logic"...

The grand conspiracy of queer recruitment.

???

"With a new generation of progressive minds entering the workforce, many employers are actively recruiting LGBTQ+ employees. Here are some resources for LGBTQ+ recruitment."

I assume you are talking to me. So, let's remove your emotional bias and attempt to dive deeper into the matter.

If born, and I know you trust the science, then wouldn't genetics play a part in the reason a person is gay? And if genetics do play a significant, if not entire, reason a person is gay wouldn't they need to biologically reproduce or else, like the Shakers, they would die off?

If that lifestyle is chosen, wouldn't the gay community, like all social (not familial) communities of people, need to reach outside of their core group to attract new members in order to maintain their continuity?

An intellectually honest person would agree with that. I have said I am a Christian. Christians, like virtually everything else on this planet, are one generation from extinction. Christianity, like LGBQT, the NRA, Planned Parenthood, etc. can't reproduce new members and must attract new members to maintain and even increase their numbers.

This is simple logic. It is driven by logic and facts. There is nothing emotional or political in what I have posted. It does seem that liberals such as yourself get emotionally attached to issues like this rather than looking at the facts.

I can’t figure out why if there are 2 dykes one can’t identify as a male and reproduce to make new gays, the same goes for f@gs. I wish the libs would give us a “science” cheat sheet so we know when to be ok with the science.

• Haha
I can’t figure out why if there are 2 dykes one can’t identify as a male and reproduce to make new gays, the same goes for f@gs. I wish the libs would give us a “science” cheat sheet so we know when to be ok with the science.
we had a lesbian working for us. She and her partner had a baby. One of our service tech's asked if they used a turkey baster.

Helllo, HR, we have a problem.

Reactions: Jartard

It's not "logic". It's irrelevancy. Homosexuality has been around for thousands of years. If it's a genetics thing, recruitment of others won't work for them and your concern about it is to no avail. If it's a choice, people have been making that choice for thousands of years and there's nothing you can do about it. Unlike you however, I accept them as having the same rights as any other American citizen. And if you think teaching young people to be tolerant of other human beings is wrong, then you need to immediately stop quoting scripture because you don't understand any of it.

You need to stop thinking about this through your lens of Christianity, where they do have to recruit new members. It’s very telling that you offered that up as a comparison though.

Gay people don’t want there to be more gay people than there already are. They want people who are gay to be free to live their life. There’s no grand gay conspiracy trying to recruit new gay people. It’s a part of the person’s identity already, not a choice to follow a religion or certain political position. I could not choose to be gay tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT