ADVERTISEMENT

GREEN IS NOT THE ANSWER

WE HAVE THE BEST TEAM WE'VE HAD SINCE PRUITT, FASTEST, DEEPEST, BEST DC & OC'S BEST BACKS
BEST RECEIVERS BEST OL WE ARE BETTER AT EVERY POSITION EXCEPT 1 QB IS ONLY AVERAGE AT BEST.

BOISE HAS A HELL OF A FOOTBALL TEAM - WE HELD THEM TO 14 AT THEIR PLACE AND COULD EASILY HAVE WON THE GAME.

WE HAVE A VERY GOOD TEAM WE JUST NEED TO GET BETTER AT QB.
Even if we had a mediocre offense we win that ballgame. If you would have told me we held Boise to 14 prior to the game, I would have said 90% of the time we win that ballgame. We need a field general.

Even if we had a mediocre offense we win that ballgame. If you would have told me we held Boise to 14 prior to the game, I would have said 90% of the time we win that ballgame. We need a field general.

Honestly, Boise is confusing to me. On one hand, they beat FSU and scored 36 points on them...on the other, FSU gave up 44 to UL-Monroe.
They couldn't score against MU...14 pts is a far cry from their prior week...and its not like their offense was stellar either.

LET ME PUT IT THIS WAY.

IF BACKMEIR PLAYED QB FOR BOTH TEAMS (MARSHALL & BOISE) MARSHALL WINS THE GAME.
I DONT THINK ANYONE CAN ARGUE WITH THAT.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Just to remind everyone who watched the game till the very end, Boise was about to score again, but either decided it wasn't worth the risk and/or out of respect took a knee to run the clock down. The score really should have been 21-7.

And I don't want to use transitive property here, but it's looking more like the victory over FSU wasn't a good test for determining how good Boise really is. I say given the fact they struggled with us is a sign they're not as good as the current hype suggests.

Just to remind everyone who watched the game till the very end, Boise was about to score again, but either decided it wasn't worth the risk and/or out of respect took a knee to run the clock down. The score really should have been 21-7.

And I don't want to use transitive property here, but it's looking more like the victory over FSU wasn't a good test for determining how good Boise really is. I say given the fact they struggled with us is a sign they're not as good as the current hype suggests.

I think they didn't want to risk fumbling the ball, being up 1 score and with anything that can happen, it was a conservative call.
I think MU did the same to WKU last year...despite having a chance to score, simply ran the clock out since WKU burned their T.O.'s.

Of course if you can understand Mora with a giant Boise Bronco dick in his mouth, it was out of mercy and good sportsmanship.

I agree 100% and said the same thing about Boise after I saw FSU narrowly beat UL Monroe and they struggle against MU...AT HOME.
I think Ohio is a better evaulation at this point.

WE HAVE THE BEST TEAM WE'VE HAD SINCE PRUITT, FASTEST, DEEPEST, BEST DC & OC'S BEST BACKS
BEST RECEIVERS BEST OL WE ARE BETTER AT EVERY POSITION EXCEPT 1 QB IS ONLY AVERAGE AT BEST.

BOISE HAS A HELL OF A FOOTBALL TEAM - WE HELD THEM TO 14 AT THEIR PLACE AND COULD EASILY HAVE WON THE GAME.

ok

Reactions: Marine03
SORRY, BUT HE DOES NOT HAVE IT.
I DIDNT THINK HE HAD IT LAST YEAR AND I DONT THINK HE HAS IT THIS YEAR.
AND I DONT THINK HE IS GOING TO HAVE IT NEXT YEAR.
DOES NOT HAVE THE FOCUS OR PRESENCE DOES NOT RALLY THE TEAM, NOT A GAMER.
I agree, I thought his throwing motion would improve, and it has not. He is an average to just above average QB. He is mobile so that really helps

Its Pruett, and the 2014 team was our best team outside of 1999. This year's team has the chance to be very good, but they are a work in progress on offense and most of our depth is very young players..

Honestly, Boise is confusing to me. On one hand, they beat FSU and scored 36 points on them...on the other, FSU gave up 44 to UL-Monroe.
They couldn't score against MU...14 pts is a far cry from their prior week...and its not like their offense was stellar either.
We are likely better than FSU. FSU would have lost at Boise by at least 2-TDs.

We are likely better than FSU. FSU would have lost at Boise by at least 2-TDs.

You mean the same way we pretty much did? Didn't their drive end around the 10 yard line when they took a knee to run the clock out? The score would very likely have been 21-7.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT