ADVERTISEMENT

Growing Anti-Semitism On the Left

You dont even understand the New Covenant. Also Jesus IS the Father in Flesh.

You don't believe there is a new covenant. You're still trying to live by the old law.

Matthew 16:
13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?

14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.

15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

Now then, when Christ stated the above, where was God? Here's your answer....

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Yep. I'm sure you are, and simply listening to what someone tells you to believe, regardless if it's backed by the Bible.

Everything that is preached in my church is preached straight from the Bible.

You believe in Scientology, until you denouce Scientology anything you say about the Bible will fall on death ears.

You don't believe there is a new covenant. You're still trying to live by the old law.

Matthew 16:
13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?

14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.

15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

Now then, when Christ stated the above, where was God? Here's your answer....

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

In Isaiah it is prophised that the Son of Man will come so dont know where you coming from with those verses lol.

When Jesus comes as the Holy Spirit does he or doesnt he come under a new name?

No.

You probably believe Jesus is going to appear in some cloud in the sky also lol

He sure will.

And lets not get into the Spirit and the Bride either.

Yeah, because you lose again.

Remember God the Father said himself "Keep the Sabbath Day Holy so you will know WHO I AM AND I WILL KNOW WHO YOU ARE

Keep trying to keep the old law. It cannot justify you.

And as far as Athiests goes, you either believe in Salvation or your dont.

Like the Parable of the Weeds and Wheats, some will receive the word and understand and some will never receive it at all. The Word isnt for everyone.

Atheists and lost people are both lost.

Do you even know Daniels Prophecy? How about the Parables? You still havent answered about Jesus coming as Melcheizadek? Why is Jesus even called King David?

Everything that is preached in my church is preached straight from the Bible.

You believe in Scientology, until you denouce Scientology anything you say about the Bible will fall on death ears.

Bwaahaha!! It's preached with almost zero understanding. Until you understand that the old law is no longer in effect, you will never have any understanding.

Bwaahaha!! It's preached with almost zero understanding. Until you understand that the old law is no longer in effect, you will never have any understanding.

The old law of Animal Sacrifice, yes is no longer in affect because Jesus was the Sacrifice but no where does it say not to keep the Sabbath, not to keep his festivals, to start follow Man's teachings, and mixing Gods festivals with Pagan Festivals(Christmas, Easter)

Do you even know Daniels Prophecy? How about the Parables? You still havent answered about Jesus coming as Melcheizadek? Why is Jesus even called King David?

Which Daniel prophecy?

What about the parables?

Jesus is not coming back as Melchizedek. He's coming again as Jesus.

I'm not familiar with Jesus being called King David. Book, chapter, verse?...

Matthew 7 21-24

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Jesus is speaking to people like you specifically @extragreen

Which Daniel prophecy?

What about the parables?

Jesus is not coming back as Melchizedek. He's coming again as Jesus.

I'm not familiar with Jesus being called King David. Book, chapter, verse?...

Do you know who Melchizedek is?

The fact you use NT verses with no backing of OT verse is hilarious. I guess you dont know the OT is the copy and the shadow of what is to come.

But like I said until you denounce Scientology will we continue this conversation.

The fact you use NT verses with no backing of OT verse is hilarious. I guess you dont know the OT is the copy and the shadow of what is to come.

The OT is no longer in effect. The NT is the new covenant. The old contract that God had with man (the OT) has been fulfilled. You're attempting to work under a contract that's already been finished.

Correct.

Mark 2:27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:

I've already told you that your festivals are nonsense.

So God the Father festivals is nonsense?
And where did I said Sabbath wasnt made for Man?

So God the Father festivals is nonsense?

Yes, most of yours are, since keeping them are not mentioned in the Bible.

And where did I said Sabbath wasnt made for Man?

The scripture saying the sabbath was made for man is when Jesus was rebuking the pharisees for questioning his disciples plucking corn on the sabbath. Your keeping the sabbath is OT. Not NT.

Matthew 7 21-24

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Jesus is speaking to people like you specifically @extragreen

You don't understand that scripture either. It's telling you what I've been telling you, which is that a man is not justified by works, but by faith. Those people Jesus is talking about did "many wonderful works", yet he knew them not.

The scripture saying the sabbath was made for man is when Jesus was rebuking the pharisees for questioning his disciples plucking corn on the sabbath. Your keeping the sabbath is OT. Not NT.

Do you know what lasting Ordinance for Lasting Generations mean?

Didnt Jesus keep the Sabbath as was his Custom?

Tell us all about him. Start.......

I guess it's one of the commandments, right? The eleventh I'm guessing....Thous shalt know what the name Jesus Christ means.

So you dont know who Melchiezadek is nor do you know what Jesus Christ even mean? Gotcha

You don't understand that scripture either. It's telling you what I've been telling you, which is that a man is not justified by works, but by faith. Those people Jesus is talking about did "many wonderful works", yet he knew them not.

No Dumbass, It means following the Will of the Father. Do you know what a will is?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT