ADVERTISEMENT

Growing Anti-Semitism On the Left

He was fulfilling the entirety of the Old Law. You ever going to understand that?

Doesn't much matter when you're still trying to live under the OT, now does it.

What did Jesus do at his last Passover?
What did Melchizedek bless Abram with?

Here is something easier for you

Why did Paul say that Jesus came as the High Priest in the Order of Melchizedek?

Not really but ok, maybe you should read the Old Testament more often. So what is the name of your Church?

Yeah, really. Really really.

Gal 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ,

Kind of difficult to separate God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.

Phew had me nervous you would be one of these dumb Jehovah Witnesses who say they are 3 separate Identities.

Still the Son of Man will come back under a new name in the age of the Holy Spirit and in the last days in which we are currently in that age.

And every time you read that, you ignore these words in that very scripture...."till all be fulfilled."

It's been fulfilled.

Actually it hasnt been fulfill that is why Jesus has to come back a second time. He came the first time for the forgiveness of sins but he comes a second time only to collect the people who follow the will of the father.

Phew had me nervous you would be one of these dumb Jehovah Witnesses who say they are 3 separate Identities.

Still the Son of Man will come back under a new name in the age of the Holy Spirit and in the last days in which we are currently in that age.

Just for giggles, tell us why those 3 separate identities have 3 different names.

No, Jesus will not come back under a new name.

Just for giggles, tell us why those 3 separate identities have 3 different names.

No, Jesus will not come back under a new name.

Well for 1 there is 3 separate ages

Second are you saying that Revelations is lying or are you admitting you dont read Revelations?

Extra is right. Fever, you need to find a new church, preferably one whose pastor has a doctorate in theology and a teaching (instead of "preaching") style. Do yourself a favor and thoroughly read at least the first 4 books of the New Testament.

Extra is right. Fever, you need to find a new church, preferably one whose pastor has a doctorate in theology and a teaching (instead of "preaching") style. Do yourself a favor and thoroughly read at least the first 4 books of the New Testament.

Ha right about what?

And FYI my Pastor has a doctorate in Theology. I never like your stereotypical black churches. Straight up False Prophets for pay.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT