ADVERTISEMENT

Handicap Bathrooms

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
If you park in a handicap parking spot and aren't authorized to do so, then you're a piece of shit. I think most of us can agree with that.

But what about using handicap bathroom stalls? Regular stalls are routinely too small. More, I don't think I have ever seen a person in a wheelchair or who is handicap to the extent that they would need additional space using a public bathroom. Considering you never see that in a public bathroom, is using a handicap stall bad?

I think the handicap accessible stalls have additional handrails and the space is definitely necessary for someone in a wheelchair.

I try not to use them, but if all others are being used and I only have to piss I'll go for it. I figure I won't be holding them up or leaving the stall smelling like shit other than the occasional farting while I pee.

But as a general rule I try to avoid taking a shit in public restrooms. It's just disgusting from a germ perspective and I'm a nester so I take forever.

I can’t remember the comedian but he made a great observation about handicap accessibility. Their parking spaces are right by the entrance but handicap stalls are always the furthest ones from the restroom door

I can’t remember the comedian but he made a great observation about handicap accessibility. Their parking spaces are right by the entrance but handicap stalls are always the furthest ones from the restroom door
There's a reason for that. I can tell you why if you want me to do so, due to spending 3 weeks in engineering school, prior to dropping out.

There's a reason for that. I can tell you why if you want me to do so, due to spending 3 weeks in engineering school, prior to dropping out.
I always suspected it was a combination of 1) urinals being more frequently used than toilets so they get priority & 2) wheelchair maneuverability may prevent others from getting to the other toilets quickly if needed

Last edited:
I always suspected it was a combination of 1) urinals being more frequently used toilets so they get priority & 2) wheelchair maneuverability may prevent others from getting to the other toilets quickly if needed
Correct. Put it on the end, so that Willy can maneuver, turn around his chair, etc, then back up. If in the middle, then he's blocking mlblack from being able to reach the end stall. Also, gives them a solid wall to anchor the bars so Willy can white knuckle the bar while pushing out a masterpiece.

As for the OP, I've done everything in the handicapped stall except had sex. If you're at a game or concert and the restroom is always packed, you're taking a leak in the handicapped stall. This all brings up a huge concern at Marshall football games I've been reading about for years. Do they have a handicapped stall? People complain about the urinals. This is why you're supposed to drink whiskey at football games. Less trips to the urinals.

My biggest concern is that you have guys like mlblack that don't follow standard restroom protocol. You know what I'm talking about. You have three wall urinals, so pisser #1 always goes to one of the open urinals on the end. mlblack, if pisser #2, should go to the open urinal on the other end, but he doesn't. He takes the middle urinal and stares with glee at pisser #1. Or worse yet, when all three are available, mlblack goes to the middle urinal.

Correct. Put it on the end, so that Willy can maneuver, turn around his chair, etc, then back up. If in the middle, then he's blocking mlblack from being able to reach the end stall. Also, gives them a solid wall to anchor the bars so Willy can white knuckle the bar while pushing out a masterpiece.

As for the OP, I've done everything in the handicapped stall except had sex. If you're at a game or concert and the restroom is always packed, you're taking a leak in the handicapped stall. This all brings up a huge concern at Marshall football games I've been reading about for years. Do they have a handicapped stall? People complain about the urinals. This is why you're supposed to drink whiskey at football games. Less trips to the urinals.

My biggest concern is that you have guys like mlblack that don't follow standard restroom protocol. You know what I'm talking about. You have three wall urinals, so pisser #1 always goes to one of the open urinals on the end. mlblack, if pisser #2, should go to the open urinal on the other end, but he doesn't. He takes the middle urinal and stares with glee at pisser #1. Or worse yet, when all three are available, mlblack goes to the middle urinal.
@mlblack16. Uses the stalls because he’s afraid someone will look at his small pee pee.

To answer @riflearm2 original question yes absolutely. It’s way more room and usually at the end so if you have to fart or blow mega ass it’s further from urinals and saves folks from the direct blast zone.

Free game. If I have to shit, I have to shit. Luckily, not major incidents or anything. If there is an open stall i will use the open stall. If they are full and the only one is the handicap stall, I am using it. It is about completing the mission. Way different than a parking spot. I can walk a little bit extra. I am not shitting in my pants and taking one for the team.

I have wondered about the handicapped labels on restaurant tables. Do they mean that they can accommodate handicapped people or that the table is reserved exclusively for handicapped people? I usually sit at one because the seats are softer. I figure if someone rolls over and complains, I’ll move.

I used to use it when I had to take my kids to the bathroom, and I still will if everything else is taken, but otherwise I leave it. That’s a moment in my life where the extra space doesn’t really do me any good.

I was traveling in my younger days and stopped at a rest area with the chick I was dating at the time. We both pissed in our respective restrooms, then I took her into the handicap stall and banged her.

I believe one reason you seldom see handicapped people in the handicapped stalls is that they made the stall doors wheelchair accessible, but they didn’t bother to widen the bathroom entrance doors.

I was traveling in my younger days and stopped at a rest area with the chick I was dating at the time. We both pissed in our respective restrooms, then I took her into the handicap stall and banged her.
Do you mean “followed her in to”?

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
There’s a difference in “handicap accessible” and “handicap only”. Bathroom stalls are fair game.
That three hour echo was brought to you by West Virginia Education.

Middle Class Murox asked us to stop talking about his wife.

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
When you have to seriously take a dump, anything is game. I have had to go so bad I have used the women's room. I have shit in the woods...behind a gas station as the bathrooms were all full. I have gone behind the dumpster.

Fair game.

When you have to seriously take a dump, anything is game. I have had to go so bad I have used the women's room. I have shit in the woods...behind a gas station as the bathrooms were all full. I have gone behind the dumpster.

Fair game.
I should never have read this post just as I was starting to eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT