ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Friday the 13th

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Better known today as national jihadist day, so a couple posters here are having a really great day. I won't name them, but we know who they are.

Just went through TSA security and forgot to remove my belt, so one of the agents had to give me a decent rub down. Went to the first bathroom I saw and noticed a wet spot on my underwear. I will never remove my belt again moving forward.

Hoping I don't have to sit beside Muhammad on the plane. Planning to nap on the way to O'Hara, but won't be able to if there's a rag on the plane. Probably more dangerous walking around the Chicago Airport though.

Better known today as national jihadist day, so a couple posters here are having a really great day. I won't name them, but we know who they are.

Just went through TSA security and forgot to remove my belt, so one of the agents had to give me a decent rub down. Went to the first bathroom I saw and noticed a wet spot on my underwear. I will never remove my belt again moving forward.

Hoping I don't have to sit beside Muhammad on the plane. Planning to nap on the way to O'Hara, but won't be able to if there's a rag on the plane. Probably more dangerous walking around the Chicago Airport though.
You do not have Pre?

What was his name? The tsa agent who rubbed you down

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT