ADVERTISEMENT

Here's the complete set of Baseball design drawings (41pages)

In looking at this, I wonder where the minor league team manager and staff will have their offices?

Any word on hotel that was maybe going to be built around there? Always be nice to have another option downtown and close to football.

Nice stadium because it will be new and we are FINALLY getting one but otherwise, not so special.

Nice stadium because it will be new and we are FINALLY getting one but otherwise, not so special.
Not sure if you’re being serious or not but I would hope you’re not. I’m not an expert on college baseball stadiums by any means but I would have to think you’d be hard pressed to find many nicer facilities than what these renderings show. I know there are stadiums with much larger capacity and obviously they have the need for that but when you’re talking the entire facility as a whole this is top notch. This stadium is going to be a great recruiting tool. It’s amazing to me that up to this point Marshall has been able to garner any type of success due to the lack of a true home field. They’ve had good teams and some really good players throughout the years. Adding this into the mix will be the difference maker. I’m not entirely sure which schools we’re going up against in recruiting for baseball, but I have some guesses and none of those schools will be able to offer this. I like that they’ve included different media boxes. It tells me they’re serious about getting the CUSA tournament here and hopefully one day a College World Series regional.

Reactions: alazare
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT