ADVERTISEMENT

Hey, Liar

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Did you get your personal Ambassador assignment today? They brought them back after being gone for a few years. I am sure you had one reach out, too, since you reached Ambassador and all, huh? I'm sitting in my king suite right now overlooking the Atlantic. Didn't have to ask for an upgrade- they just gave it to me along with a gift bag. How is Titanium life?

You know who really has made it? Guys who make a shit ton of money and they don't have to travel. There is nothing glorious about hotel rooms.

You know who really has made it? Guys who make a shit ton of money and they don't have to travel. There is nothing glorious about hotel rooms.
“Have”? I’m in Atlanta tonight to watch the Mets games tonight and tomorrow and then to Pittsburgh for the weekend to watch Mets games.

I’m not sure what hotels you stay in, but mine are glorious.

“Have”? I’m in Atlanta tonight to watch the Mets games tonight and tomorrow and then to Pittsburgh for the weekend to watch Mets games.

For my son's birthday we're going to the ATL/Marlins game later this month and staying at the park in that hotel.

Any tips or recommendations? I haven't been to their new ball park. The wife and other kids are going to stay back at the hotel and swim ?apparently they have a nice pool?

For my son's birthday we're going to the ATL/Marlins game later this month and staying at the park in that hotel.

Any tips or recommendations? I haven't been to their new ball park. The wife and other kids are going to stay back at the hotel and swim ?apparently they have a nice pool?
The Omni? That's the only hotel I know of "at" the stadium . . . it's in the battery, which is the new entertainment block outside of the stadium. I haven't stayed there.

The battery will be packed depending on the night of the week. The Braves have an entertainment crew of dancers/music that may be fun for kids to see both before and after the game right outside of the stadium. If you want to splurge on premium seats (all-inclusive food and drinks, club, right behind homeplate, etc.), which I know you want to do, DOCTOR, then I can give you the email for the guy with the Braves who leads that department, and he can sell you some that aren't usually for sale to the public (usually about $300 - $400 per ticket).

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
The Omni? That's the only hotel I know of "at" the stadium . . . it's in the battery, which is the new entertainment block outside of the stadium. I haven't stayed there.

The battery will be packed depending on the night of the week. The Braves have an entertainment crew of dancers/music that may be fun for kids to see both before and after the game right outside of the stadium. If you want to splurge on premium seats (all-inclusive food and drinks, club, right behind homeplate, etc.), which I know you want to do, DOCTOR, then I can give you the email for the guy with the Braves who leads that department, and he can sell you some that aren't usually for sale to the public (usually about $300 - $400 per ticket).

Thanks, that is very helpful to know.

yes, staying at the OMNI at the Battery which was waayy more than tickets. Was like $1,100 a night for a room with a view of the field/stadium. It is firework night.

I already got tickets which seem pretty good (Section 118 row 1, 2 seats. They were $200 a piece via tickpick) but for $400 I'd definitely take you up on that contact (but please don't feel pressured to share, no biggie if you can't). It's a friday night game on 6/30.

Did you get your personal Ambassador assignment today? They brought them back after being gone for a few years. I am sure you had one reach out, too, since you reached Ambassador and all, huh? I'm sitting in my king suite right now overlooking the Atlantic. Didn't have to ask for an upgrade- they just gave it to me along with a gift bag. How is Titanium life?

Lol I thought you learned not to brag about status, it's very unbecoming.

I'm still not impressed by your status and I thought you don't believe my status so I thought we were done?

It is flattering to see you begging for my attention but it does conflict with your claims about me (most ignored etc) and illustrates your flawed logic. Keep begging for my attention baldy, I get a nice chuckle out of it!

I have been in most everything. you name it. Traveling and staying in hotels grows old and starts to suck.

I have been in most everything. you name it. Traveling and staying in hotels grows old and starts to suck.
But wait, let him tell you about his status, you are just a dumb hillbilly and don't understand how good hotel life is!

But wait, let him tell you about his status, you are just a dumb hillbilly and don't understand how good hotel life is!
For those of us who fly first-class most flights and are in luxury accommodations, experiences are just a little different from you commoners.

When is the last time that you were in a privately owned lounge and then were driven in a Range to the tarmac where you boarded after everybody else had already been seated after they went through the normal jet bridge?

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
For those of us who fly first-class most flights and are in luxury accommodations, experiences are just a little different from you commoners.

When is the last time that you were in a privately owned lounge and then were driven in a Range to the tarmac where you boarded after everybody else had already been seated after they went through the normal jet bridge?
I don't know that I ever gave a shit.

I've never flown first class but I hear it's great. My wife took a private jet with a rich uncle once and said it was awesome.

It is really nice though to stay at a nice place. It pains me to pay the money but some places are really stand outs and you look forward to staying there. It's crazy but some of these high end places have the same staff for decades. One place my wife and I splurge on on our only yearly get away is like that. Unreal customer service.

In my experience personally, much of the traveling woes are where you miss your people back home. If I were single I can see where it would be a really great experience to travel at high end places regularly though. But I miss my family like crazy after about 48 hours.

I've never flown first class but I hear it's great. My wife took a private jet with a rich uncle once and said it was awesome.

It is really nice though to stay at a nice place. It pains me to pay the money but some places are really stand outs and you look forward to staying there. It's crazy but some of these high end places have the same staff for decades. One place my wife and I splurge on on our only yearly get away is like that. Unreal customer service.

In my experience personally, much of the traveling woes are where you miss your people back home. If I were single I can see where it would be a really great experience to travel at high end places regularly though. But I miss my family like crazy after about 48 hours.
It's not that big of a deal, privates nice but, much like hotel status, nothing to brag about. I guess unless you are a 5 foot 7 balding middle aged man.

I have been in most everything. you name it.
Are You Sure Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Thank you, that is helpful.

I won't mention how I got this email or will just say from an acquaintance. Is that OK? I'd like to be respectful here.
I don’t think he will ask.

But if you can sell your other tickets, I highly recommend getting ones that give access to the Delta 360 club. I’ve been to about 15 of these clubs in MLB stadiums, and Atlanta’s food options are the third or fourth best. All you can eat of every food imaginable. Sushi, fresh tuna, multiple carving stations, ricotta ravioli, baseball staples (but gourmet), a huge sweet bar, pizza, too many gourmet salads . . . and it isn’t cheap food. It’s all quality stuff. A bunch of grab-and-go options so you can get food and not miss any action.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
It's not that big of a deal, privates nice but, much like hotel status, nothing to brag about. I guess unless you are a 5 foot 7 balding middle aged man.
Carl, he’s an idiot. I know you already know that, but people don’t spend $50k for an average length flight on a PJ just for ego purposes. Just going to an FBO and having no security, no jet bridge, no terminal, etc is a game changer.

Man, that’s gotta be hell on the environment to travel just to watch games.

Man, that’s gotta be hell on the environment to travel just to watch games.
I don’t fart, so my conservation of those gases allows me moral permission to fly all of the time.

Carl, he’s an idiot. I know you already know that, but people don’t spend $50k for an average length flight on a PJ just for ego purposes. Just going to an FBO and having no security, no jet bridge, no terminal, etc is a game changer.
🤣🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT