ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Michigan and Doc Fungus

So, you really think I was saying every penny of price increases in pools was going to the contractors ??
Yes. That’s exactly what you said. You most certainly suggested the increase was NOT due to labor and was going into their back pocket. Go back to your muddy pond, liar.

stop ruining threads. can't even talk about fire pits without you ruining shit.

Here are some more things people like EG have ruined...

8z5htlq128931.jpg

says the guy that wears a 10 cent mask in his car and wants nancy peloi to take care of him
says the oath breaker that's afraid of masks, vaccines, china, minorities, taxes, religion, progress, truth, elections, and facts.

says the oath breaker that's afraid of masks, vaccines, china, minorities, taxes, religion, progress, truth, elections, and facts.
thats why i am going to dinner with a black man tomorrow who voted for trump, how about your oath?

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
Hmmm, using your logic I was surprised that there are so many social conservatives in Hollywood...
You didn't use my logic, moron. You didn't understand the sequence I posted. There's nothing wrong with anger if it's called for. But when it is the result of fear, then you're a social conservative.

back to pools.

SOme of the pool people suggest saltwater is harder on your hardware/pumps, and pool surface if gunnite. Obviously the convenience seems a big plus though.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
Reactions: -CarlHungus-
back to pools.

SOme of the pool people suggest saltwater is harder on your hardware/pumps, and pool surface if gunnite. Obviously the convenience seems a big plus though.
The neighbor's pool has saltwater - they love it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT