ADVERTISEMENT

Hood Rat Angel Reese called for flagrant foul on Caitlin Clark.

These two are making the WNBA more money than it has made in a decade
100%.

That’s not correct, Reese owes 100% of any fame she has to the white girl and it kills her soul. That’s why she’s so angry. Without Clark the WNBA would have gained zero lift from Reese entering the league.
While you are correct that there is no lift without Clark, you can't have a babyface without a heel. People want drama, and Reese provides it.

The undisputed 80s mega-stars of the NBA were Magic, Bird, and Jordan. But fans hated the Pistons, and those Chicago/Boston vs Detroit games always drew big numbers.

The NBA/WNBA know what they are doing. The WNBA just never had a babyface like Clark until now...nor a heel like Reese.

100%.

While you are correct that there is no lift without Clark, you can't have a babyface without a heel. People want drama, and Reese provides it.

The undisputed 80s mega-stars of the NBA were Magic, Bird, and Jordan. But fans hated the Pistons, and those Chicago/Boston vs Detroit games always drew big numbers.

The NBA/WNBA know what they are doing. The WNBA just never had a babyface like Clark until now...nor a heel like Reese.
I honestly like your assessment.

100%.

I can agree with that, but Reese’s value is limited to only when she is playing against, or talking about Clark and she is pissed about that.

I heard there is an ongoing thing where Clark always likes social media posts from a guy Reese likes. That’s some high grade trolling.

I can agree with that, but Reese’s value is limited to only when she is playing against, or talking about Clark and she is pissed about that.

I heard there is an ongoing thing where Clark always likes social media posts from a guy Reese likes. That’s some high grade trolling.
The interest Clark has brought to the WNBA will bring new fans who will find other players to like and watch. And Reese is going to be the Rodman of the league. She's actually a good player, averaging a double-double as a rookie is nothing to shake a stick at.

My wife and I started watching a good bit of women's college ball because of Clark. But we would watch LSU because we hated them and hate Reese (and that bitch of a coach). We can't be the only ones that tune in to see what kind of dirty shit a player and team will do lol.

Reactions: 30CAT
Extra does not believe your post.
right011.png

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news

Overall, we rate Fox News right biased based on editorial positions that align with the right and Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, the use of poor sources, and numerous false claims and failed fact checks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT