ADVERTISEMENT

How About Some Fun?

Y.A.G Si Ye Nots

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 7, 2010
Home Wrecker
Our old friend @herdftblfan said he wanted some entertainment in a thread a few days ago, so he came out of his hole to continue his lies. In fact, he claimed that I was the one who was lying about these stories.

@Dreh_Nagi_HC_IM , @Rock98Dog , @mlblack16. , and any others want to weigh in on his lies?

Lets break them down:

"There’s not a single thing you’ve ever said about me that isn’t either out of context, justifiable or easily explained. It’s actually entertaining to watch the level to which you will go to try and defend yourself or manipulate a situation." - herdftblfan

This was in reference to my comments about him sending me information about another poster in an attempt to chase him off of the board since herdftbl fan didn't like him; in reference to my comment about how he sent Walden a copy of his paystub to prove he made "a lot" of money because Walden kept mocking him by calling him "paperboy"; in reference to my comment about him helping another C-USA team in recruiting behind the back of Marshall staff; in reference to him challenging another poster to a fight in person when they saw each other.

Nothing was taking out of context in the least.

Here is proof of the first one. A new poster came on, ruffled herdftblfan's feathers, and got into it with him. Herdftblfan then sent me the guy's Facebook info in an attempt to have me use his personal information to chase him off of the board. The only way to get his Facebook was to have known the guy's email and/or name he signed up with on his Rivals account. In other words, the former board owner was making a major violation of Rivals terms and conditions:

xl9wCai.png

There is nothing taken out of context regarding the pay stub incident. For a significant amount of time, Ducky would mock him for being a "paperboy." Herdftblfan would defend himself by saying he had a great job that paid him six-figures. Ducky mocked this claim because "paperboys" don't make that much. As a result, herdftblfan made a copy of his paystub and sent it to Ducky. Nothing taken out of context.

Helping another C-USA team in recruiting: he was helping a former Herd coach who took a Charlotte job in recruiting. That former Herd coach was in charge of recruiting at Charlotte, and herdftblfan was helping him with the Charlotte board while claiming to help Marshall in recruiting (and getting recruiting info from the Marshall staff). Just a little bit of a conflict of interest. Nothing was taken out of context with this.

He challenged a Marshall poster to a fight when they saw each other in person. Nothing taken out of context with this.

"It’s just that there’s not a single person that I care about in my life that’s affected by your lies and diatribes. It doesn’t even stress me and I don’t like you so... I don’t give a f@ck" - herdftblfan

Name the lies. Anyone who has read this board knows it's you who is lying.

"It’s astounding really. It’s why I said that I honest to God believe, you have a mental health issue." -herdftblfan

Name one person who has spent more than ten minutes with me off of the board who thinks I have a mental health issue. Now, my turn: at least two of your former good friends contacted me after your ass was exposed a few years ago. They were guys who had spent years socializing with you. Both of them had very similar, independent stories and accounts of you, as well as very similar thoughts on you as a person in real life (not how you act on the board). I am sure you (and others) clearly know who I am referencing without me having to name them. Now, go on, tell us those people who have spent more than ten minutes with me in real life who think I have "a mental health issue."

"Mark Campbell doesn’t give two f@cks." -herdftblfan

I can't get enough of this line. Is this the line you used on Banker when you tried fighting him?

Reactions: 19MU88
Who is Rock98Dog? Has he ever taken an ass kicking at any Ohio University games?

Well, I am sure this is completely taken out of context, justifiable, and easily explained, but I believe it went down something like this:

Rock: "Hey, red on the head like a dog's dick, I think what you did on the board was completely unethical, shady, and bullshit much like what some of your former friends said about your character."

herdftblfan: "You want to take this outside . . . Mark Campbell doesn't give two f@cks"!

Rock: "Sure, follow me, I will show you the way outside."

herdftblfan: "Ohhh, umm, it's too cold out there. I want to watch this game now."

Wait. This might be high crimes and misdemeanors here. Strong Allegations.

Helping a conference rival in recruiting? Whoahh. That is a treasonous allegation against the great institution that is Marshall University.

Last edited:

Helping a conference rival in recruiting? Whoahh. That is a treasonous allegation against the great institution that is is Marshall University.

And to think that ginger bastard banned me for months over some BS a few years back. Turns out he’s a Benedict Arnold

And to think that ginger bastard banned me for months over some BS a few years back. Turns out he’s a Benedict Arnold
That is bull shit, if he did that. Getting info from our coaches and giving it to another conference school? Benedict Arnold is right.

There once was a post over on TOS that someone named Riflearm3 put together, one that laid out every thing Mueller would need, in order to perform a thorough investigation. Wish I had access to that post. If anybody is Facebook friends with that guy, see if you can get a hold of him, and have it posted again.

Helping a conference rival in recruiting? Whoahh. That is a treasonous allegation against the great institution that is Marshall University.
There once was a post over on TOS that someone named Riflearm3 put together, one that laid out every thing Mueller would need, in order to perform a thorough investigation. Wish I had access to that post. If anybody is Facebook friends with that guy, see if you can get a hold of him, and have it posted again.

I am a fair guy. Nobody should be sent to the guillotine without having a fair review by the HerdNation Senior Council. Further, the co-conspirator in the treasonous act is no longer with us, so he cannot be deposed or cross-examined. That simply leaves herdftblfan as the lone first-hand witness. However, based on the proof of his previous lies, we know he can't be trusted. More damning are his own words regarding the recruiting help for Charlotte AND allowing a Charlotte coach on the Marshall premium board for free.

Senior Council, I motion you all to act accordingly on these duplicitous, treacherous actions, and I demand that my name be cleared from the accusations Benedict Arnold has lobbied against me on the main board.

Reactions: Marine03
I am a fair guy. Nobody should be sent to the guillotine without having a fair review by the HerdNation Senior Council. Further, the co-conspirator in the treasonous act is no longer with us, so he cannot be deposed or cross-examined. That simply leaves herdftblfan as the lone first-hand witness. However, based on the proof of his previous lies, we know he can't be trusted. More damning are his own words regarding the recruiting help for Charlotte AND allowing a Charlotte coach on the Marshall premium board for free.

Senior Council, I motion you all to act accordingly on these duplicitous, treacherous actions, and I demand that my name be cleared from the accusations Benedict Arnold has lobbied against me on the main board.
He needs to clear his name. Giving a conference rival access to our recruiting info is beyond measure. Being fair, I will presume innocence until proven guilty. Frankly, these are serious charges. I am dismayed.

Reactions: Herd Fever
As an IT professional, I have no reason to doubt this story.
Of the record, let's say a guy leaves his VPN turned on and looks at let's say, questionable web sites, is that logged in the system? This is a hypothetical. Perhaps an accidental click or two. Don't mean to change the subject, asking for a friend.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Of the record, let's say a guy leaves his VPN turned on and looks at let's say, questionable web sites, is that logged in the system? This is a hypothetical. Perhaps an accidental click or two. Don't mean to change the subject, asking for a friend.

I can't give your friend a yes or no answer... it depends on how your his company's system is set up.

If he is caught, just have him say it was the Russians.

Helping another C-USA team in recruiting: he was helping a former Herd coach who took a Charlotte job in recruiting. That former Herd coach was in charge of recruiting at Charlotte, and herdftblfan was helping him with the Charlotte board while claiming to help Marshall in recruiting (and getting recruiting info from the Marshall staff). Just a little bit of a conflict of interest. Nothing was taken out of context with this.

tenor.gif

Our old friend @herdftblfan said he wanted some entertainment in a thread a few days ago, so he came out of his hole to continue his lies. In fact, he claimed that I was the one who was lying about these stories.

@Dreh_Nagi_HC_IM , @Rock98Dog , @mlblack16. , and any others want to weigh in on his lies?

Lets break them down:

"There’s not a single thing you’ve ever said about me that isn’t either out of context, justifiable or easily explained. It’s actually entertaining to watch the level to which you will go to try and defend yourself or manipulate a situation." - herdftblfan

This was in reference to my comments about him sending me information about another poster in an attempt to chase him off of the board since herdftbl fan didn't like him; in reference to my comment about how he sent Walden a copy of his paystub to prove he made "a lot" of money because Walden kept mocking him by calling him "paperboy"; in reference to my comment about him helping another C-USA team in recruiting behind the back of Marshall staff; in reference to him challenging another poster to a fight in person when they saw each other.

Nothing was taking out of context in the least.

Here is proof of the first one. A new poster came on, ruffled herdftblfan's feathers, and got into it with him. Herdftblfan then sent me the guy's Facebook info in an attempt to have me use his personal information to chase him off of the board. The only way to get his Facebook was to have known the guy's email and/or name he signed up with on his Rivals account. In other words, the former board owner was making a major violation of Rivals terms and conditions:

xl9wCai.png

There is nothing taken out of context regarding the pay stub incident. For a significant amount of time, Ducky would mock him for being a "paperboy." Herdftblfan would defend himself by saying he had a great job that paid him six-figures. Ducky mocked this claim because "paperboys" don't make that much. As a result, herdftblfan made a copy of his paystub and sent it to Ducky. Nothing taken out of context.

He challenged a Marshall poster to a fight when they saw each other in person. Nothing taken out of context with this.

"It’s just that there’s not a single person that I care about in my life that’s affected by your lies and diatribes. It doesn’t even stress me and I don’t like you so... I don’t give a f@ck" - herdftblfan

Name the lies. Anyone who has read this board knows it's you who is lying.

"It’s astounding really. It’s why I said that I honest to God believe, you have a mental health issue." -herdftblfan

Name one person who has spent more than ten minutes with me off of the board who thinks I have a mental health issue. Now, my turn: at least two of your former good friends contacted me after your ass was exposed a few years ago. They were guys who had spent years socializing with you. Both of them had very similar, independent stories and accounts of you, as well as very similar thoughts on you as a person in real life (not how you act on the board). I am sure you (and others) clearly know who I am referencing without me having to name them. Now, go on, tell us those people who have spent more than ten minutes with me in real life who think I have "a mental health issue."

"Mark Campbell doesn’t give two f@cks." -herdftblfan

I can't get enough of this line. Is this the line you used on Banker when you tried fighting him?

I can say that Rifle shared this info and more with me shortly after we all were banned. The hell of it is, we were banned because of an emotionally sensitive and overly paranoid WVU prick who started crying cause some Marshall fans on a Marshall board were telling inside jokes that only he understood.

Rifle definitely had more of his personal life details plastered on here for all to see than anyone I've seen over the years, yet no one was banned for it. Sadly, he was banned for far less.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT