ADVERTISEMENT

How do some of you still find Trump to be a viable candidate?

Because DC is ****ed up so bad. Want to rattle that cage. It is the most peaceful way by using the power of the vote to send an outsider so they get a message that they can't sit there for life and bilk us again and again.

They hate Trump so bad. That is why you vote for him. If not, we will get the same old, same old and your kids and grandkids are going to have no country left. THere will be a one party system so old to special interest and to places like China.

Things need to change and if Trump rattles that cage then it is worth it. They need a message. Sense the fear in them? Why? DC is their gravy train.

I didn't vote for Trump & won't in 2024, but if democrats in 2020 taught us anything, it's that you don't actually have to like, respect, or even think the candidate will be any good. In fact, if you tell dems that the only reason you voted for Trump is because he's not the guy currently in the seat, they'll respect you for it. Or something.

Hashtag NeverBiden.

Reactions: alphasig1053
I didn't vote for Trump & won't in 2024, but if democrats in 2020 taught us anything, it's that you don't actually have to like, respect, or even think the candidate will be any good. In fact, if you tell dems that the only reason you voted for Trump is because he's not the guy currently in the seat, they'll respect you for it. Or something.

Hashtag NeverBiden.
Fair enough

My vote for Trump is to send DC a message. I don't know of any other way to do it. The DoJ corrup. IRS corrupt. FBI corrupt. Weak generals at the pentagon (one of Obama legacies). Congress is a freak shoe and corrupt in many ways. Look at the CDC. You name it. Thr goal is to say we still have an ounce of power out here.

Because DC is ****ed up so bad. Want to rattle that cage. It is the most peaceful way by using the power of the vote to send an outsider so they get a message that they can't sit there for life and bilk us again and again.

They hate Trump so bad. That is why you vote for him. If not, we will get the same old, same old and your kids and grandkids are going to have no country left. THere will be a one party system so old to special interest and to places like China.

Things need to change and if Trump rattles that cage then it is worth it. They need a message. Sense the fear in them? Why? DC is their gravy train.
On one hand, you run around saying that the U.S. is the best country in civilization. On the other hand, we need to change the swamp that has been in DC for 100 years.

Brilliant.

On one hand, you run around saying that the U.S. is the best country in civilization. On the other hand, we need to change the swamp that has been in DC for 100 years.

Brilliant.
Did I say 100 years? Anyway, it is the best but is in decline. We have an overloaded federal govt and corruption on many levels. Never said it waa perfect. Unless we want decline or to go by the wayside we need to correct it. Not sure how anyone can deny what is happening

We spent 50 years fighting against communists and an entire cold war. Communism is the opposite of America. They are not compatible.
Neither is a fascist dictator wannabe and his fascist minions. YOU are not compatible with America.

Only Trump. I don't see anyone else that could win and put country and US tax payer first. They can't buy or black mail him, all the others can be.

As soon as the Bush/rove crowd got on Desantis train I decided done with him.

All you have to do is read any number of herdmans posts and you will see just how easy it is for trump to gain followers

How can some of you still vote for Biden?
When given the other choice is a lying, vindictive, cheating, bigoted, dictator wannabe, Constitution hating, insurrection inciting, seditious moron?? That's how.

When given the other choice is a lying, vindictive, cheating, bigoted, dictator wannabe, Constitution hating, insurrection inciting, seditious moron?? That's how.
So go vote for the guy that took bribes and peddled for those wanting influence to the US govt.

How can some of you still vote for Biden?
not-sure-if-fry-or-flanders

You morons think the swamp is trying take Trump out for your benefit? You guys are stupid idiots.

The last 7 years has made me reject the Republican Party and the swamp (Uniparty) and make me regret ever supporting Bush, MCCain or Romney.

How can you all discuss "candidates" with the corruption we've now seen on our own FBI, CIA, DOJ and the media. Prosecute proven fake BS crimes on Trump and not even investigate real crimes from Biden Clinton etc. think about the foolishness from the Russia Russia Russia

Gov of the people for the people is going going gone. You morons needs to wake up.

Reactions: i am herdman
You morons think the swamp is trying take Trump out for your benefit? You guys are stupid idiots.

The last 7 years has made me reject the Republican Party and the swamp (Uniparty) and make me regret ever supporting Bush, MCCain or Romney.

How can you all discuss "candidates" with the corruption we've now seen on our own FBI, CIA, DOJ and the media. Prosecute proven fake BS crimes on Trump and not even investigate real crimes from Biden Clinton etc. think about the foolishness from the Russia Russia Russia

Gov of the people for the people is going going gone. You morons needs to wake up.
The house is crumbling in and they are stealing the copper pipes and ripping the wires out of the walls.

Reactions: 19MU88
So go vote for the guy that took bribes and peddled for those wanting influence to the US govt.
Sticking with the ignorance^^^. There's no evidence that biden has committed a crime. None. Just like your rigged election conspiracy theory.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT