ADVERTISEMENT

How is this offensive?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/11/04/us/maryland-police-blue-line-flag/index.html

Who finds this legitimately offensive? The notion that the "thin blue line" flag is somehow tied to white supremacy or racism is ridiculous, a blatant falsehood, and a bullshit argument.

To answer your question, I don't find it offensive. But to respond to the second part of your paragraph, the thin blue line movement is absolutely tied to racism and white supremacy.

It doesn't mean that everyone who supports the thin blue line movement is, but the entire premise of the thin blue line movement was to combat the black lives matter movement which came in response to the plethora of unarmed black men who had been killed by police. For some reason, people felt that the black lives matter movement somehow was an attack on whites, police, etc. It was none of that.

It was a movement to bring attention to and hold those responsible for the killing of unarmed black men. Only if you felt all police officers were the kind that kill unarmed black men would you have felt the need to start a thin blue line movement in response.

If people were up in arms about police killing unarmed people with no mention of race, do you think the thin blue line movement would have ever started? Of course not. People have voiced concerns about police brutality for decades, and a thin blue line movement never sprouted up. Only after the focus was on "black lives" did the thin blue line movement feel the need to come about. That, in itself, shows ties to racism, not to mention that once again white supremacists have sided with you deplorables on something else and adopted your stance.

Here's a hint: if you find white supremacists repeatedly joining your side, adopting your logos/signs/gestures, and fighting for something you are, you probably should evaluate your stance.

Saturday night, I was at a philanthropic dinner put on by a charity that raises money for first responders and returning soldiers. There were few thin blue line flags throughout the ballroom and silent auction rooms, and I was a little uneasy with it due to that logo and stance having been adopted by such radical groups.

thin blue line movement is absolutely tied to racism and white supremacy.

the entire premise of the thin blue line movement was to combat the black lives matter movement which came in response to the plethora of unarmed black men who had been killed by police.

First, I don't know what the "thin blue line movement" is. I've never heard of such a thing. Are you talking about the "blue lives matter" slogan that was created in response to BLM? If so, that's an entirely different inquiry than what's at issue here - a glaring mistake that highlights your ignorance of the topic at hand.

Second, the comments I quoted above are lies. Some racist morons may have co-opted it in recent years, but the "thin blue line" phrase in the context of law enforcement has been around since before most of us were born.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjACegQIEBAM&usg=AOvVaw39iwOL5-3g7Wa5UmPq0dZ-

https://www.brothersbeforeothers.org/history-and-hypocrisy-the-thin-blue-line-debate/

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenDuke
Second, the comments I quoted above are lies. Some racist morons may have co-opted it in recent years, but the "thin blue line" phrase in the context of law enforcement has been around since before most of us were born.

Simply change the last statement you quoted of mine to "Recently, the entire premise of the premise of the thin blue line movement . . . " and it is accurate.

It is something that hasn't been used for decades. Then, it was suddenly used by counter-protestors to those protesting the police killing of another unarmed black man, then it was again used in Charlottesville by white supremacists. So yes, "recently the premise of the thin blue line movement has been to combat the black lives matter movement."

That is also bullshit. Thin blue line products (stickers, shirts, hats, etc.) have been popular in the law enforcement community since the early 2000s - well before Charlottesville or BLM. I know this for a fact because I, and many other people I am close to, have owned products with the emblem on it for that long. So, in short, you're lying.

You do know several countries have "thin blue line" flags, and have for years (including the UK, Canada and Israel). I guess they all hate BLM and are racist.

Reactions: 19MU88
That is also bullshit. Thin blue line products (stickers, shirts, hats, etc.) have been popular in the law enforcement community since the early 2000s - well before Charlottesville or BLM. I know this for a fact because I, and many other people I am close to, have owned products with the emblem on it for that long. So, in short, you're lying.
I looked it up and the thin blue line traces its roots back to the early 1900's.

Reactions: GreenDuke
To answer your question, I don't find it offensive. But to respond to the second part of your paragraph, the thin blue line movement is absolutely tied to racism and white supremacy.

It doesn't mean that everyone who supports the thin blue line movement is, but the entire premise of the thin blue line movement was to combat the black lives matter movement which came in response to the plethora of unarmed black men who had been killed by police. For some reason, people felt that the black lives matter movement somehow was an attack on whites, police, etc. It was none of that.

It was a movement to bring attention to and hold those responsible for the killing of unarmed black men. Only if you felt all police officers were the kind that kill unarmed black men would you have felt the need to start a thin blue line movement in response.

If people were up in arms about police killing unarmed people with no mention of race, do you think the thin blue line movement would have ever started? Of course not. People have voiced concerns about police brutality for decades, and a thin blue line movement never sprouted up. Only after the focus was on "black lives" did the thin blue line movement feel the need to come about. That, in itself, shows ties to racism, not to mention that once again white supremacists have sided with you deplorables on something else and adopted your stance.

Here's a hint: if you find white supremacists repeatedly joining your side, adopting your logos/signs/gestures, and fighting for something you are, you probably should evaluate your stance.

Saturday night, I was at a philanthropic dinner put on by a charity that raises money for first responders and returning soldiers. There were few thin blue line flags throughout the ballroom and silent auction rooms, and I was a little uneasy with it due to that logo and stance having been adopted by such radical groups.

How uneasy will you be this winter when you step outside your Park City residence and see people in ski masks? Ski masks have been adopted and used by the radical leftist group Antifa to incite violence in cities across the country.

I have had a thin blue line decal on one of our cars for many years , way before
Charlottesville . As one who was formerly in law enforcement I can ascribe to the fact that the symbol has noting to do with racism regardless of what many liberals and other groups of people seem to think or believe.

Amazing since the advent of BLM how the word racist has resurfaced in the English language..but then its only a one way street to BLM and there types.

How uneasy will you be this winter when you step outside your Park City residence and see people in ski masks? Ski masks have been adopted and used by the radical leftist group Antifa to incite violence in cities across the country.

Nobody associates seeing a ski mask with Antifa, and I support more of what they stand for than what the other side stands for. On the other hand, plenty of people associate the thin blue line, the "OK" sign, "Don't Tread on Me" flags, MAGA hats, etc. with bigots and racists.

Each Monday that I've been here, I eat pad thai at the bar at Bangkok Thai. I randomly came across it a few weeks ago, and in the entire place, there happened to be only about 20 60+ year old ladies at the bar and the tables behind it. Each Monday for the last ten years, the group of them go to that bar to get wine-drunk and get rowdy cheering for and booing Dancing with the Stars. That night, one of them came over and welcomed me to the town. Her most impactful comment that night was how everyone in the town is always happy. She explained that everyone is happy there, because almost everyone moved there by their own choice. They didn't just happen to grow up there, weren't forced into moving there for a job, etc. Everyone lives there by choice without outside factors being involved, so everyone is happy who lives there. She went on to talk about how since everyone moves there from somewhere instead of being lifelong locals, they all have experiences around diverse people. As a result, they all are able to get along. She said the only violence/police issues are almost always caused by the plethora of visitors who come during the winter to ski, and it usually consists of bar fights or rapes between partiers who don't live in PC. The 8000 people who live here don't cause problems, she said.

Tonight, three English lads were visiting to do site inspections of venues to prepare for Sundance in a couple of months. One of the ladies in the group lives part time - coincidentally since I was considering moving there - in Palm Springs. I overheard her and the bartender, Blue, explaining to the Englishman that Park City is very different from most elsewhere in Utah. Park City doesn't have LDSers, so they said there is acceptance of all in the town.

And that's what makes somewhere a kickass place to live. You have people who have actually lived numerous other places, have experiences living around diverse people, and know the best practices to live in a community. Those people align far more with Antifa than with you deplorables.

I have had a thin blue line decal on one of our cars for many years , way before
Charlottesville . As one who was formerly in law enforcement I can ascribe to the fact that the symbol has noting to do with racism regardless of what many liberals and other groups of people seem to think or believe.

Amazing since the advent of BLM how the word racist has resurfaced in the English language..but then its only a one way street to BLM and there types.

This is cute coming from one of the most public racists in the history of this board. Must we remind you of the comments you used to make?

On a mainstream level, the thin blue line wasn't popular or well known until it started to be used in response to BLM. You never said protestors or counter-protestors holding thin blue line signs. Suddenly, you started seeing that in protests against BLM, protests by white supremacists, and other groups similar to all of you deplorables.

Funny thing. Don't hear nearly as much about blacks getting murdered by police since 11/2016.

And that's what makes somewhere a kickass place to live. You have people who have actually lived numerous other places, have experiences living around diverse people, and know the best practices to live in a community. Those people align far more with Antifa than with you deplorables

interesting perspective considering Park City Utah is 93% white. Never a surprise to me to see elite (white) bigots moving to the same vicinity to celebrate their "diversity". Laughable.

Nobody associates seeing a ski mask with Antifa, and I support more of what they stand for than what the other side stands for. On the other hand, plenty of people associate the thin blue line, the "OK" sign, "Don't Tread on Me" flags, MAGA hats, etc. with bigots and racists.

Each Monday that I've been here, I eat pad thai at the bar at Bangkok Thai. I randomly came across it a few weeks ago, and in the entire place, there happened to be only about 20 60+ year old ladies at the bar and the tables behind it. Each Monday for the last ten years, the group of them go to that bar to get wine-drunk and get rowdy cheering for and booing Dancing with the Stars. That night, one of them came over and welcomed me to the town. Her most impactful comment that night was how everyone in the town is always happy. She explained that everyone is happy there, because almost everyone moved there by their own choice. They didn't just happen to grow up there, weren't forced into moving there for a job, etc. Everyone lives there by choice without outside factors being involved, so everyone is happy who lives there. She went on to talk about how since everyone moves there from somewhere instead of being lifelong locals, they all have experiences around diverse people. As a result, they all are able to get along. She said the only violence/police issues are almost always caused by the plethora of visitors who come during the winter to ski, and it usually consists of bar fights or rapes between partiers who don't live in PC. The 8000 people who live here don't cause problems, she said.

Tonight, three English lads were visiting to do site inspections of venues to prepare for Sundance in a couple of months. One of the ladies in the group lives part time - coincidentally since I was considering moving there - in Palm Springs. I overheard her and the bartender, Blue, explaining to the Englishman that Park City is very different from most elsewhere in Utah. Park City doesn't have LDSers, so they said there is acceptance of all in the town.

And that's what makes somewhere a kickass place to live. You have people who have actually lived numerous other places, have experiences living around diverse people, and know the best practices to live in a community. Those people align far more with Antifa than with you deplorables.

This is cute coming from one of the most public racists in the history of this board. Must we remind you of the comments you used to make?

On a mainstream level, the thin blue line wasn't popular or well known until it started to be used in response to BLM. You never said protestors or counter-protestors holding thin blue line signs. Suddenly, you started seeing that in protests against BLM, protests by white supremacists, and other groups similar to all of you deplorables.

And there you have it folks. Rifle — like the rest of humanity — wants to live around non-violent, prosperous white folk. What makes him different is he wants to live around white people who have experienced diversity previously. People who know good pad Thai when they see it.

And there you have it folks. Rifle — like the rest of humanity — wants to live around non-violent, prosperous white folk. What makes him different is he wants to live around white people who have experienced diversity previously. People who know good pad Thai when they see it.
Typical liberal hypocrisy.

Never fails.

Have to say, what we've all read here just might be the biggest snowflake/I need a safe space post the forum has ever seen (not counting anything posted by countryroads89).

And there you have it folks. Rifle — like the rest of humanity — wants to live around non-violent, prosperous white folk. What makes him different is he wants to live around white people who have experienced diversity previously.

The problem - one of many with you - is that you give legitimacy and trust to people who have shown not to deserve it.

For instance, liarherdfan, a guy who was shown to absolutely lie to this board in order to hide his stupidity, claimed that PC is 93% white. In reality, PC is lower than 79% white. What liarherd fan did was Google "Park City demographics" and used the first info that popped up which classified whites as anyone who isn't Asian/black/Native. See how stupid it was of liarherdfan to do that? Not quite as stupid as taking liarherdfan's stats as truth but stupid nonetheless.

So in other words, the racial demographics of PC in terms of percentage of whites is very close to what it is nationally.

And I didn't want to live around "prosperous white folk." I wanted to live around prosperous folk regardless of their race. Prosperous communities tend to have many benefits, and this one definitely does on a world class scale. But it's typical of you deplorables to only see race.

And yes, it is a perk to know that so many of my townsmen have experienced diversity. As a result, they support many of the things I do and don't support the typical things a lifelong resident of a podunk area support.

But don't worry - I am also under contract on a loft in downtown Salt Lake. It is right next to a park that is infamous for being a homeless hangout (comments I have read from those who have lived elsewhere laugh at those who make disparaging comments, as they say it is basically two homeless guys who sleep in a park over 10 acres in size, and that any other city would love to have that homeless "problem."). The city has invested about $2 million over the last two years into changing the park, including putting in full lighting, tennis courts, a soccer field, a basketball court, and paved walking paths. Regardless, homeless people don't bother me, as I am a man of the people.

People who know good pad Thai when they see it.

"Thai" shouldn't be capitalized in this usage.

@ThunderCat98 , @big_country90 , @iamherdman , would any of you like to defend Murox's argument which was based on flawed statistics presented by the board liar, @raleighherdfan, both of which you liked?

See what happens when one person uses bogus statistics? Now, it made Murox the Moron earn his nickname, again, and then it made the two of you look just as foolish for supporting his argument which was based on false statistics.

The problem - one of many with you - is that you give legitimacy and trust to people who have shown not to deserve it.

For instance, liarherdfan, a guy who was shown to absolutely lie to this board in order to hide his stupidity, claimed that PC is 93% white. In reality, PC is lower than 79% white. What liarherd fan did was Google "Park City demographics" and used the first info that popped up which classified whites as anyone who isn't Asian/black/Native. See how stupid it was of liarherdfan to do that? Not quite as stupid as taking liarherdfan's stats as truth but stupid nonetheless.

So in other words, the racial demographics of PC in terms of percentage of whites is very close to what it is nationally.

And I didn't want to live around "prosperous white folk." I wanted to live around prosperous folk regardless of their race. Prosperous communities tend to have many benefits, and this one definitely does on a world class scale. But it's typical of you deplorables to only see race.

And yes, it is a perk to know that so many of my townsmen have experienced diversity. As a result, they support many of the things I do and don't support the typical things a lifelong resident of a podunk area support.

But don't worry - I am also under contract on a loft in downtown Salt Lake. It is right next to a park that is infamous for being a homeless hangout (comments I have read from those who have lived elsewhere laugh at those who make disparaging comments, as they say it is basically two homeless guys who sleep in a park over 10 acres in size, and that any other city would love to have that homeless "problem."). The city has invested about $2 million over the last two years into changing the park, including putting in full lighting, tennis courts, a soccer field, a basketball court, and paved walking paths. Regardless, homeless people don't bother me, as I am a man of the people.

@ThunderCat98 , @big_country90 , @iamherdman , would any of you like to defend Murox's argument which was based on flawed statistics presented by the board liar, @raleighherdfan, both of which you liked?

See what happens when one person uses bogus statistics? Now, it made Murox the Moron earn his nickname, again, and then it made the two of you look just as foolish for supporting his argument which was based on false statistics.

So you want to live somewhere that is 80% white and are they pretty well off there as well?. How diverse of you. We could all learn from you.

Uh, I didn’t use any statistics at all. You may need to work on your reading comprehension. Park City is majority white, which is exactly what I said.

How’s the soundcloud rapping going?

Uh, I didn’t use any statistics at all. You may need to work on your reading comprehension. Park City is majority white, which is exactly what I said.

Rox 28 rifle 0 at the end of the first quarter. Wow. This is going to be a blowout.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/us-cities/park-city-ut-population/

I don't know what's more hilarious. Rifle, the bigot, bragging about moving into a 90% white community, only then to claim the "non whites" want to be white so bad, they deny their actual race (on statistical analysis) and pretend to be white...or...bragging about a loft purchase beside a homeless hangout in a city that is 75% white....and....50% religious cult. This is priceless.

Rifle's new neighbor...

c24c2fa06989758ecddb9fc79483c89213ae8b9a.jpeg

How stupid of murox to suggest that you want to live in an area where 9 out of 10 people are white, when in reality you want to live in a much more diverse, “8 out of 10 people are white,” area.

Having a 78% white demographic is very close to the national average. Compare that to Huntington (nearly 90%) or Hurricane (about 96% white). Park City's white population is about the same as the rest of the country. In other words, liarherdfan and Murox's attempt to claim that I was trying to live around white people is bogus.

Murox's white jab was based on liarherdfan's false statistics. In reality, the difference is about 15%, which based on demographics, is a big difference.

Uh, I didn’t use any statistics at all. You may need to work on your reading comprehension.

No, you need to work on your honesty. Your post was an attempt to piggy-back on liarherdfan's post. You accepted his post as factual, when in reality, it was false. You accepted his claim that PC was 93% white and ran with it by commenting that I wanted to live in a place that was white. You would have had no reason to bring up the race aspect if you weren't making your post based on liarherdfan's lie. The post you quoted of mine had nothing to do with race, but since liarherdfan presented bogus statistics, you accepted them as fact and ran with them. It makes your entire claim false.

When facts and honesty are brought into the equation, you can see that PC is about as white as the rest of the country's demographic.

Park City is majority white, which is exactly what I said.

Not only is that not "exactly" what you said, but your entire premise is flawed based on you accepting liarherdfan's false numbers. Your attempt was to say that I wanted to live in a white area. Based on national demographics, just about anywhere I moved would be considered a white area since whites are the overwhelming majority in the country. See how your claim has no logic associated with it?

I'm not sure what that even refers to, but if your insurance peddling (with or without daddy's help introducing you to his colleagues) were even remotely as lucrative, you'd be able to retire and move out of the shithole city you're in and live the life that I do.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/us-cities/park-city-ut-population/

I don't know what's more hilarious. Rifle, the bigot, bragging about moving into a 90% white community, only then to claim the "non whites" want to be white so bad, they deny their actual race (on statistical analysis) and pretend to be white...or...bragging about a loft purchase beside a homeless hangout in a city that is 75% white....and....50% religious cult. This is priceless.

Why do you continue presenting false numbers? SLC is just under 66% white. You realize that Hispanic is a different race, right, liar? Hell, the fact that you claim people of another race are pretending to be white proves that you even know you're using false numbers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salt_Lake_City

And we can compare the loft, the PC townhouse, and the Florida beach condo with your property any time you'd like.

Liar. You cant count the Hispanics who drive up from Salt Lake to cut the grass. Seriously.

Don't you hate when it's so easy to use statistics and logic to point out your lies?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_City,_Utah

Having a 78% white demographic is very close to the national average. Compare that to Huntington (nearly 90%) or Hurricane (about 96% white). Park City's white population is about the same as the rest of the country. In other words, liarherdfan and Murox's attempt to claim that I was trying to live around white people is bogus.

Murox's white jab was based on liarherdfan's false statistics. In reality, the difference is about 15%, which based on demographics, is a big difference.

No, you need to work on your honesty. Your post was an attempt to piggy-back on liarherdfan's post. You accepted his post as factual, when in reality, it was false. You accepted his claim that PC was 93% white and ran with it by commenting that I wanted to live in a place that was white. You would have had no reason to bring up the race aspect if you weren't making your post based on liarherdfan's lie. The post you quoted of mine had nothing to do with race, but since liarherdfan presented bogus statistics, you accepted them as fact and ran with them. It makes your entire claim false.

When facts and honesty are brought into the equation, you can see that PC is about as white as the rest of the country's demographic.

Not only is that not "exactly" what you said, but your entire premise is flawed based on you accepting liarherdfan's false numbers. Your attempt was to say that I wanted to live in a white area. Based on national demographics, just about anywhere I moved would be considered a white area since whites are the overwhelming majority in the country. See how your claim has no logic associated with it?

I'm not sure what that even refers to, but if your insurance peddling (with or without daddy's help introducing you to his colleagues) were even remotely as lucrative, you'd be able to retire and move out of the shithole city you're in and live the life that I do.

Why do you continue presenting false numbers? SLC is just under 66% white. You realize that Hispanic is a different race, right, liar? Hell, the fact that you claim people of another race are pretending to be white proves that you even know you're using false numbers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salt_Lake_City

And we can compare the loft, the PC townhouse, and the Florida beach condo with your property any time you'd like.

Don't you hate when it's so easy to use statistics and logic to point out your lies?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_City,_Utah

I prefer my 2019 data over your 2016. But continue covering up your bigotry with nonsense.

90% white in one town, and down the mountain to another 70+% white in another. Nope. I cant make this up.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/us-cities/salt-lake-city-population/

Why? So I can show you I live in a much more diverse and culturally expansive part of the country? No thanks bigot.

You’d like to compare your properties with my “property”? Which one? As of my last financial statement I had around $5M worth, and another $2M about to break ground this winter. Also, unlike your try-hard claims, my banker is here and can verify I’m not full of shit.

Or would you like to compare your stripped-down E class to one of the 5 cars I bought in the last year? Also verifiable.

I recognize this is cringy, but your fantasy life on Pullman where you think you’re better than everyone else is pitiful. I outperform you in literally every aspect of life and it’s not close. Difference is I don’t spend 60% of my free time trying to convince strangers I’m successful.

I ran 6 marathons this year including 3 world majors. I’ve ran every world major marathon except 2. I spent 6 weeks in Europe this summer. I squat over 400 lbs, can bench my body weight 40+ times and look better than any Greek god statue.

You take pictures with obscure rappers wearing ridiculous clothes and post them on social media for 4 likes.

Nailed it Rox. Good job!

You’d like to compare your properties with my “property”?

Reading comprehension, moron. My quote was clearly to liarherdfan, as he was the one mocking the places I am under contract on. How was that so hard for you to understand?

But yes, let's continue . . .

As of my last financial statement I had around $5M worth, and another $2M about to break ground this winter.

You're a fvcking landlord, and most of those properties are "owned" with others. Stop it. Hell, if you want to talk about shared properties . . .

I am one of three partners in a company that just finished acquiring $4 million of industrially zoned land in a major U.S. city. The majority partner in that company is also a minority partner, along with me, in another company (company #2) that is exploding (and which has tried to get me on board to join in an active role). He also owns four car dealerships and is expanding soon. His brother is the third minority partner in that second company and is more successful than the aforementioned brother, but I think he does a lot of money shifting. He lives in a legit mansion - something like $5 million - and besides being a financial investor and real estate developer, he is in the middle of opening 30+ franchised cookie establishments. He's in the middle of phase 1 which is 18 of the stores. The founder lives in a $1.6 million McMansion that he moved his family into a few months ago. He also owns a very successful car dealership, is opening another one in the spring (which will be a large customer of the other company I am a partner in), has his own plane (and owns, not leases, the hanger), has a boat, owns the property that another dealership is located on, owns a parts company, and owns about 80% of this second company. If I ever accept his offer to become an active employee, my ownership schedule increases with every million in revenue the company grows. Already, if I ever want to sell, the agreement states that I " . . . retain the right to sell shares accrued at four times (4x) annual gross sales evaluation or continue to hold at [my] discretion." If he ever wants to buy me out, the minimum will be at " . . . ownership schedule not lower than seven-point-five-percent (7.5%), at an evaluation of four times (4X) the annual gross sales."

That company already has annual gross sales of about $1.6 million in its first two years. Consultants that have been hired predict 7x - 8x growth within the next five years. So even though I already never have to work again (as I have mentioned and shown for the last three years), if that company is acquired in five years (possibly sooner), I am looking at a conservative $3 million at minimum if I am bought out.

And they all have families (and at least one girlfriend on top of a wife) they have to support. Me? I don't have any of that. Other than that, financially speaking, I'm not an outlier in our net worths.

And since I just typed the quotes, I have both the electronic and printed version of those agreements and numbers right here which are easy to take a picture of and post.

You've admitted that Huntington is a shithole. The fact that you still have to live there instead of living someplace enjoyable says enough.

Also, unlike your try-hard claims, my banker is here and can verify I’m not full of shit.

Oh, so you've gone back to your desperation attempts of claiming I am lying. I can post mortgage and realtor emails if need be verifying anything I have posted. Hell, with some of the things I mentioned, it isn't hard to determine the properties, and an MLS site like realtor.com will show you that they've recently gone under contract.

Or would you like to compare your stripped-down E class to one of the 5 cars I bought in the last year? Also verifiable.

Why lie when you know it isn't true? We both know I didn't buy an E class - I bought the Maserati instead which was basically the same price. You act like you drive around in some substantially nicer vehicles than that. Again, stop.

One of the five cars you bought in the last year? How many did you post on Facebook to sell after a year like your previous hobby?

I recognize this is cringy, but your fantasy life on Pullman where you think you’re better than everyone else is pitiful.

Where do I think I am better than everyone else? It appears that you're self conscious insecurity leads you to think that.

I outperform you in literally every aspect of life and it’s not close.

Yes! I can't wait for this. Let's compare aspects of our lives.

Girls: not even close.

Materialistic things: not close. You are a landlord. I have multiple properties that I have just for myself (one is rented out to a single mother, but that's only because she's been there for a few years now, and I don't want to ask her to move). Clothes/shoes? Again, not even close. Cars? You claim you bought five in the last year, but you don't have five that you own. I have a BMW X5, a BMW X3, and a 2019 Camry (which I bought three weeks ago after moving here since I knew the Maserati would be awful in snow and since I only have two garage parking spots and didn't want an expensive car sitting out either in feet of snow in PC or on city street parking). Lifestyle? Again, not even close. You live in Huntington, fvcking West Virginia. That automatically disqualifies you. My loft has 32' ceilings. Is your entire house even that high? Two of my future neighbors downtown play for the Jazz. Within a mile of me in PC are Will Smith, Michael Jordan, and numerous billionaires. Compare that to whom you see around Huntington.

Personal relationships: I won't call you out on that, but it's safe to say mine are far better and far deeper. But, oh yeah - you only associate with extremely wealthy and extremely successful people. Again, the fact that you stated that shows just how authentic your relationships are.

And the best part? You have an additional $160,000 in income that your wife provides - not you - to make you think you're successful without daddy's help. God damn - if I had an additional $9K/month after taxes without doing anything I'd easily be able to double my properties to six.

I ran 6 marathons this year including 3 world majors. I’ve ran every world major marathon except 2. I squat over 400 lbs, can bench my body weight 40+ times and look better than any Greek god statue.

Folks, this is the moron who accuses me of delusions of grandeur, yet he's now trying to claim his athletic feats and/or athleticism is superior to mine.

You ran six marathons? You realize 90+ year olds run and finish marathons, right? Running a marathon isn't hard. Now, if you finish in the top 10 of a major marathon, then that would be impressive. But simply running marathons? You find that impressive? That says enough.

You can bench your bodyweight 40 times? Ants are much stronger than that for their bodyside. You look fvcking anorexic. If you actually wore a shirt that wasn't a size schmedium trying to show off, you'd appear to have the body of a 12 year old girl. It's not hard to bench your bodyweight 40 times when you weigh a buck-sixty.

I haven't benched my bodyweight, because my warmup set is far more than I weigh. But are you really trying to act like you are stronger, more athletic, or have more impressive athletic accomplishments than I do? Stop.

I spent 6 weeks in Europe this summer.

Again, this is great. It's wonderful that you suddenly started going to Europe after I spent two months there many years ago. But that's a recurring trend. King Rifle spends time in Europe? Murox the Moron does it the next year. King Rifle invests in a place in Miami and goes there frequently? Murox the Moron runs down there to vacation. King Rifle is a fitness freak? Murox the Moron starts caring about fitness.

I can't remember all of them, but this year I have gone to Mexico (at least twice), Iceland and Germany (same trip), Brussels, three or four national parks, Denver, Los Angeles (at least twice), New York (eight different times since September of 2018), Florida (countless times), Boise, DC twice, and I am sure many more. The best parts? I do it for my own enjoyment, not work, and I get to go with people I actually want to be around, not people I sign contracts with.

You take pictures with obscure rappers

Why do you keep making this accusation when it's been completely destroyed repeatedly? You have no idea what an obscure rapper is. You claimed that G Eazy was an obscure rapper whom you had never heard of. That automatically disqualifies you from ever commenting on hip-hop. It's shockingly bad.

The top five greatest rappers alive are Jay Z, Nas, Rakim, Eminem, and then either J Cole, Kendrick Lamar, Ice Cube, Lil Wayne, DMX, or Drake. Of those 10, I have the personal cell numbers of six of them and pictures with seven of them. You simply have no idea about hip-hop, so your claim about "obscure rappers" is as stupid as your argument trying to act like you are more athletic or have better athletic accomplishments than I do.

wearing ridiculous clothes

You dress like a fvcking dork who went to Nantucket one summer, tried fitting in with the yuppies, and then got laughed at as you walked away. For Christ's sake, you wear fvcking speedos at the beach. For Christ's sake, you walk around Germany looking like a fvcking tourist from hell:

ruRu9hG.jpg

Hell, you couldn't believe that I had on an all gray Prada warmup/rain set on (with the only logo being a very small Prada on the breast) when it was raining out, and that I wore a blazer with jeans to a dinner in January when it was chilly. We live in completely different worlds. You're a lifelong West Virginia resident who lives in Huntington, fvcking West Virginia and desperately tries to pretend you'd be accepted elsewhere as anything other than a podunk (to the point that you seriously argue with people that you don't have an Appalachian accent, which you absolutely do) and tries to act like you're worldly. I've lived in the most cosmopolitan areas of the country and world and have fashion designers sending me free clothes hoping I wear them.

and post them on social media for 4 likes.

I have over 20,000 people who follow me on Instagram. With a quick look at the posts I have made over the last year, the "likes" range from 300 - 1400. And some of those posts are with "obscure" rappers like Lil Pump, DMX (twice, I believe), Flo Rida . . . and big actors and comedians. Hell, I'll give you the IG name of a girl who went with me when George Lopez invited me out. You can write her, ask her what it consisted of, and then post her response on here. It pretty much squashes your usual pathetic attempts of claiming I follow people around trying to get a picture.

Tomorrow, I'll be with Young Thug and Machine Gun Kelly. I link up with MGK about once a year. The last time, he was telling me stories about filming the Motley Crue movie for Netflix that hadn't been released yet and asking me about my ex (whom I had introduced him to before that he fell in love with).

Next week, I'll be with Post Malone, Swae Lee, and Tyla Yaweh. Post recently bought a house out this way in Moab. Even though he is one of the biggest musicians in the world right now, he always reaches out to me to link up. I was helping him when he had 50 people showing up to his shows at bars in Orlando and Dallas, and he now sells out arenas. Tyla reached out to me last year after having two big hits. As we sat in his bus, he asked if I remembered when he came up to me at a bar where Post was performing. He told me that he was going to move to LA, write hits, become a rockstar, etc. Finally, after hearing him tell me about all of the things he was going to do, I told him to stop telling me all of this shit and get busy doing it. And he did exactly that - he said that I was his motivating factor to stop talking about what he's going to do and just go do it.

So yes, "obscure" to somebody in Huntington, fvcking West Virginia who has no idea about life outside of Appalachia. I understand it's a sore point for you, and it would be for me, too.

This is the kind of murox/rifle dance we've all been waiting for.

It has to come naturally. It can't be orchestrated like some on here have tried too hard to do.

I prefer my 2019 data over your 2016. But continue covering up your bigotry with nonsense.

So you think the population of whites increased by 15% in three years in one small town? You really are as stupid as the others on here say, huh? A more reasonable and logical conclusion is that your source combines white and Hispanics into one race, which the intelligent among us know is wrong. My source divides those races, since after all, they are different.

Nice try, liarherdfan, but you still fail.

90% white in one town, and down the mountain to another 70+% white in another. Nope. I cant make this up.

No, you can't make it up, but you can use some ITT source with bogus stats to try and argue illogical positions. You should have simply admitted from the start that you used a bad source instead of showing just how stupid you are.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT