ADVERTISEMENT

How is this offensive?

You got me. My Equifax is only 841.

I'll be honest with you, I was in banking for 25 years and that's only the second 850+ score I've seen. My Transunion in 837, but it generally always runs a few points less. I don't borrow enough to get over 850, haven't gotten a loan for anything in over 10 years, so I get dinged for not enough recent credit.

The richest guy I ever did business with (a bonafide billionaire) had a 660 personal credit score. Reason was he had no credit cards and hadn't borrowed in his personal name in decades. I actually had to get board approval for a waiver to lend the guy's business $10MM because of his low credit score even though he had far more then that on deposit with the bank. The oddities of credit scores and bank policies.

Most recent Trans-Union was 853.....

Your new claim is that 1) I bought a fake black card ten years ago off of eBay 2) My enormous collection of high-end shoes, clothes, luggage, bags, and wallets are fake and 3) my car was “old” 4) my car constantly broke down.

Damn, you are so obsessively jealous of my success that you’ve lost all of your legitimacy on this board with your absurd claims, Dumbo.

Oh, and I had more than a Jaguar during that time. I also had a Mercedes and a Land Rover.

Why continue to lie? I never said that I don’t use credit cards. I use nothing but credit cards. Keeping a zero balance was what I did (meaning paid off before accruing even a penny of interest), because I was told that was the best for credit scores, until I found out otherwise.

But again, why continue to lie about what I said.
Oh, and it was substantially more than $6000 just six for seven years ago. Not sure what it is now, but at least get your facts straight if you’re going to make accusations, jealous one.

And no, I didn’t have the platinum. I know you probably read that the only way to have received an invite was to first spend a lot on the platinum, but that’s not true.

Seriously, what could I possibly be jealous of you? Your hood rich try-hard “designer” sweatsuits? Your 2019 Camry? Your inferior physique? Your substantially less net worth? Your balding hair?

Additionally, even though you pay your credit card off each month, that balance is shown in real time. I have a non-expired AmEx platinum that I use, but one I bought online to try to impress strangers. So paying it off at the end of every month doesn’t have the effect you’re claiming it does. I put around $10,000 a month on my AmEx for points and it has shown up on credit reports more than once when I had a very high balance, even though it’s paid off monthly.

You are the most materialistic person I’ve ever known. You also claim to be a multimillionaire. Cars are the number one way to display one’s wealth, and if you had them means you would be driving super cars and posting them here for everyone to see, just like you posted pics of your shoes and clothes. But you’re out there buying Toyota Camrys.

Reactions: 19MU88
what was the festival for this attire? had to be some shit like those fuktup clothes murox wore to the german beer fest, or whatever the hell it was.
D6zELhY.jpg
We need a fresh start here. King Rifle is dressed up like a checker board to play checkers, all the while Rox is playing chess and using him as a pawn. That’s ok, I’ll “stand on the table” for Rifle. You guys doubt his rapping ability? Long before Kid Rock became a deplorable, he had a lyric in a song that went, “I can smell a pig from a mile away”. Obviously, who besides King Rifle can smell anything from a mile away, so that was written by him. One time, he was talking to Dwayne Johnson on the phone and told him he needed to add chili powder, when Dwayne astonishingly replies, “Holy shit! You can smell what the Rock is cooking”, Rifle then told him he should use that as his catchphrase. Lastly, how do you guys believe that ANY unsolved murders of women are solved? They bring in King Rifle. Who else is better equipped to sniff out rotten pvssy?

We need a fresh start here. King Rifle is dressed up like a checker board to play checkers, all the while Rox is playing chess and using him as a pawn. That’s ok, I’ll “stand on the table” for Rifle. You guys doubt his rapping ability? Long before Kid Rock became a deplorable, he had a lyric in a song that went, “I can smell a pig from a mile away”. Obviously, who besides King Rifle can smell anything from a mile away, so that was written by him. One time, he was talking to Dwayne Johnson on the phone and told him he needed to add chili powder, when Dwayne astonishingly replies, “Holy shit! You can smell what the Rock is cooking”, Rifle then told him he should use that as his catchphrase. Lastly, how do you guys believe that ANY unsolved murders of women are solved? They bring in King Rifle. Who else is better equipped to sniff out rotten pvssy?
gosh dammit, this post has to be in the running for the coveted POTM award

gosh dammit, this post has to be in the running for the coveted POTM award
As moderator, I second the motion from the Secretary of State who is from the fine state of Michigan.

That was a quality award winning type post.

I agree. Can't believe the black guy wore black socks with white tennis shoes.
Me either. Plus, rifle told us one time on here your socks should never go past your ankles with tennis shoes. Black guys should know better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT