ADVERTISEMENT

How is this offensive?

@i am herdman , can you warn this dork from posting pictures of his puny legs in his underwear on this board? Who the fvck wants to see that? And does he shave his legs? Herdman, throw in the towel for this guy. It's really bad that he continues to hide from why he deleted his posts, after he was challenged on his lie. It's really bad that he denies his Dumbo ears, Howdy Doody smile, absence of lips, and girly frame. But now he is posting pictures of his shaved legs in a speedo which prove his petite wife has smaller legs than he does!

Why - really, why - would you post that picture of your puny legs in some sort of gayesque speedo? What the fvck are you wearing? I think the pattern in those speedos is the exact same one that my gay uncle had in the marble in his master bathroom in his DC townhouse.

Answer this: why would you post a picture which proves that your petite wife has bigger legs than you do? Can you not see just how girly your frame is when your petite wife even has bigger legs than you do?

And no, your legs aren't even nearly close to as big or defined as mine.
I am not warning him. He is posting his pictures as evidence. Frankly, he is in shape and has worked hard it. He is not backing down. Good for him.

I am not warning him. He is posting his pictures as evidence. Frankly, he is in shape and has worked hard it. He is not backing down. Good for him.

His petite wife has bigger legs than he does! He is posting pictures of just his SHAVED legs and junk region while wearing speedos! That is a huge violation.

I urge you to call a cabinet meeting and have them vote if they want to allow a guy posting pictures of his junk in a speedo and SHAVED legs on this board without issuing a warning.

no, Scarbro Tavern is/was located in Scarbro, just off 19 South of Oak Hill. It's off the road there you take to get to the turnpike off 19. Used to also be a company store right up the road from it, maybe a quarter mile.

I didn’t hit the bar Scene in Fayette county much at all. You ever hit the Citadel in Bradley?

Posting pictures that his legs are smaller than his petite's wife? That's the damn point!

Why don't you ask him why he deleted his post claiming that he had bigger arms and pecs than I did after I challenged him to a ban for whomever measures smaller arms?

Why lie? I never said anything even remotely close to that. I said I have been working with him and helping him since he had crowds of no more than 50 people at a bar show. Hell, I have pictures with him at some of those bar shows when he has no tattoos. Again, why lie, moron?

I have. I've showed pictures of me with Mya at an LA steakhouse. I've showed a YouTube video from a media outlet of me with Mya telling he that I am going to ride with somebody else to the party. I've showed pictures of me with Post where my shirt is off and he is drinking a beer. I've showed pictures of me with Tom Green at a DC monument. I have pictures with George Lopez in his hotel suite. I have pictures with Grace Vanderwaal at her parent's guest house (which they have turned into a partial studio). Hell, I have pictures with Alessia Cara at my brother's house with my brother and mother in the background of the picture. I have pictures with Marc Bassy at an Austin restaurant/lounge. I have pictures with Trae the Truth when we drove together to watch another rapper's show. I have pictures with Frankie J when we drove together in his hometown of San Diego to see another artist (Lights). I have pictures with Akon at a restaurant in Atlanta when he took me (and the married girl I was fvcking, who has been posted on here previously) to eat with his girlfriend/wife. I have pictures with Kirko Bangz when we linked up for lunch. I have pictures with Dominique Dawes in our front row seats at a Nationals game. I have pictures with Gorilla Zoe at a Jacksonville strip club where I went with him to after having gone with him to a studio next door. I have pictures with J Cole at a house party his manager threw for an album release.

I didn't think you walked around Germany like that daily. It was quite clear you were at some sort of Oktoberfest/cultural fest, and the point still remains the same.

She's looked better than the majority of what you fvck. 9.5s are very rare to find, which is why I have to import them to wherever I am much of the time. Of course, your standards are much lower (unless the girl has darker complexion), so a 9.5 to you is a 6.5 to me.

This is almost as embarrassing as you trying to act like running a marathon is some sort of athletic feat or that your athleticism/successes even come close to matching mine. This is literally a 12 year old's jab - "Yeah, well you buy your Instagram followers."

You can go through my followers list. It's easy to see if they were "bought." Hell, I can show you 30+ requests this week alone that I haven't accepted yet.

This is why you have more than earned your Murox the Moron nickname.

Why do I get far fewer likes on Facebook? 1) My facebook is private and only for people I know for the most part. As a result, I am friends with about 1100 people on there. On the other hand, I accept just about anyone who requests to follow me on IG. Since I have 20x more followers on Instagram, it is quite obvious that I will get far more likes on there.

Let's look at that theory: DMX on my Facebook received 51 likes. DMX on on Instagram received 661 likes. That is 13x more likes on Instagram on a platform where 18x more people follow me. See how that correlates?

Salt N Pepa had 36 likes on Facebook and 477 on Instagram. Again, that's a 13.25x difference on platforms that have about 18x more followers.

Somebody not as famous such as Tyler Childers received 13 likes on Facebook. On Instagram, he received 324 likes. That's a 25x difference on a platform that has about 18x more followers.

In other words, the likes on Facebook and Instagram pretty much align based on how popular the artist is. Further, Instagram tends to get more likes for less popular artists because you can tag the artist in the picture, hashtag them, etc. which shows up when people look at pics of that artist while searching by their hashtag. In other words, it gives you a lot bigger audience pool besides just the people who follow your account.

So, tagging somebody like Taylor Swift (who has 122 million followers) in your picture is seen by an enormous audience since people can search for her and see pictures she is tagged in. When you tag her in a picture with you, you get hundreds (perhaps more than a thousand) requests, because her fans want to see who you are, see how you know her, etc.

Same thing with celebrity followers lists. A bunch of artists either have or currently do follow me. If they have a few million followers who can see who they follow, those followers naturally want to see who the people are their "heroes" follow.

You've tried some of these attempts before, and each time, they've always blown up in your face. Stick to boasting about comparing our athletic successes. At least you can hide behind marathons.
dang Rifle I might be a rock star. I posted a pic of me and my wife on our anniversary this week on Face Book of when we were married 31 years ago and had 244 likes and 138 comments. I don't use Instagram not sure how that would play out for me.

You got me. My Equifax is only 841.

I'll be honest with you, I was in banking for 25 years and that's only the second 850+ score I've seen. My Transunion in 837, but it generally always runs a few points less. I don't borrow enough to get over 850, haven't gotten a loan for anything in over 10 years, so I get dinged for not enough recent credit.

The richest guy I ever did business with (a bonafide billionaire) had a 660 personal credit score. Reason was he had no credit cards and hadn't borrowed in his personal name in decades. I actually had to get board approval for a waiver to lend the guy's business $10MM because of his low credit score even though he had far more then that on deposit with the bank. The oddities of credit scores and bank policies.

You got me. My Equifax is only 841.

I'll be honest with you, I was in banking for 25 years and that's only the second 850+ score I've seen. My Transunion in 837, but it generally always runs a few points less. I don't borrow enough to get over 850, haven't gotten a loan for anything in over 10 years, so I get dinged for not enough recent credit.

The richest guy I ever did business with (a bonafide billionaire) had a 660 personal credit score. Reason was he had no credit cards and hadn't borrowed in his personal name in decades. I actually had to get board approval for a waiver to lend the guy's business $10MM because of his low credit score even though he had far more then that on deposit with the bank. The oddities of credit scores and bank policies.

You should post more often over here. Need to get the band back together.

You couldn’t shave the sides of your hair because it’s all you have. Those ant legs you have on top are hilarious and why you wear a hat everywhere.

The thing I don't get is, if someone has all that money, hair transplants, drug therapy, etc, shouldn't be out of reach. Hell, Daniel Tosh openly talks about having his hair loss addressed and it has made a huge difference.

Can we start a credit score contest? I want to brag too.

Credit scores are as illogical as most of Murox the Moron's posts. A little over a month ago, a lender provided my scores to me. Two of them were basically identical. The third one was about 50 points lower. For something that can influence a lot of money, how can one of them be so different than the others?

I thought maybe they had invalid/bad info or something to have the score 50 points lower. Nope. Everything was accurate. I thought maybe they didn't receive proper notification about something from a creditor. Nope. Everything was accurate. What was the issue? I paid for two months of an expensive AirBNB on a credit card (the only way to pay for it), I paid for movers to drive 22 hours on a credit card (the only way to pay for it), I paid for a few nights of hotels when I drove here, and I paid for a few thousand dollars on clothes.

Over about a two week period, I put about $15K on a credit card that has a $50,000 limit. I always thought that as long as you paid it off within 30 days, it wouldn't hurt anything. Wrong. It was explained to me that if you pay it off within 30 days, you don't pay any interest. But even if you pay it off a day after it hits your account, there is a chance it could drop your credit score.

Credit cards report only once per month on different dates to each of the credit bureaus. If you just happen to make a large purchase/purchases days before the time of the month the card reports your balance to a particular bureau, it shows your credit utilization/ratio worsen, and it reflects on your score that way. So since the balance on that one card was just over 30% of the available credit, it dropped my score nearly 50 points, which is absurd. It doesn't matter if you pay it off within 30 days. Now, paying it off within 30 days brings your credit score back up to normal, but that's only AFTER waiting for that particular card to report to that particular bureau another 30 days after.

It's amazing that something (credit scores) that has an impact on large amounts of money isn't regulated better or more logically.

The thing I don't get is, if someone has all that money, hair transplants, drug therapy, etc, shouldn't be out of reach. Hell, Daniel Tosh openly talks about having his hair loss addressed and it has made a huge difference.

You're trying too hard. But Murox the Moron isn't. He really thinks he is a good looking guy. He really thinks he dresses and has a haircut appropriate for his age. He really thinks he has those things better than me, so let's compare to shut down yet another one of his attempts.

As you will see, I can wear my hair in completely different ways and still show no balding, skin spots, or have to start my hair ten inches higher than it should be:

5 years ago:

CrV2keP.jpg

4.5 years ago:

8d5fBg5.jpg

tOhjj5I.jpg

ZAelsB1.jpg

deZF2W3.jpg

4 years ago:

4SQbqDd.jpg

HtKeANY.jpg

3.5 years ago:

dRjMuuh.jpg

TxQXUDC.jpg

BaAqyFX.jpg

3 years ago:

GS0QQFi.jpg

KvrSCnR.jpg

RVyDVu6.jpg

2.5 years ago:

9nUfY1S.jpg

mf1eLrS.jpg

2 years ago:

UsO84vP.jpg

1.5 years ago:

uRsFGNr.jpg

wSMSyHX.jpg

3 months ago:

hOKpLKq.jpg

As you can see, I can wear my hair cut extremely tight, grow it out messy and longer, and grow it out extremely long. All of them show no serious signs of balding. My hair line can be cut very tight and short or it can be grown out, yet still have extremely minimal male pattern baldness on the side of the forehead. My hair starts at the normal spot on a male.

Now, compare that to this embarrassing look. Not only is the guy's hair extremely thing and minimal in amount, but he has to start his hairline about ten inches higher than what a normal hair pattern is.
KLSJ8ON.png

5EQ4gF6.png

And what the fvck is this thing? Do you have some sort of growth on your forehead? It looks like you have a giant slug attached underneath the hairline of the rest of your scalp:

MVFjLHg.jpg

As you can see, Fabio really doesn't have anything to get on me about regarding my hair. But Murox the Moron? He has far less hair, far higher hairline, and far thinner hair, not to mention uses a 50 year old's combover with a 17 year old's shaved sides.

Credit scores are as illogical as most of Murox the Moron's posts. A little over a month ago, a lender provided my scores to me. Two of them were basically identical. The third one was about 50 points lower. For something that can influence a lot of money, how can one of them be so different than the others?

I thought maybe they had invalid/bad info or something to have the score 50 points lower. Nope. Everything was accurate. I thought maybe they didn't receive proper notification about something from a creditor. Nope. Everything was accurate. What was the issue? I paid for two months of an expensive AirBNB on a credit card (the only way to pay for it), I paid for movers to drive 22 hours on a credit card (the only way to pay for it), I paid for a few nights of hotels when I drove here, and I paid for a few thousand dollars on clothes.

Over about a two week period, I put about $15K on a credit card that has a $50,000 limit. I always thought that as long as you paid it off within 30 days, it wouldn't hurt anything. Wrong. It was explained to me that if you pay it off within 30 days, you don't pay any interest. But even if you pay it off a day after it hits your account, there is a chance it could drop your credit score.

Credit cards report only once per month on different dates to each of the credit bureaus. If you just happen to make a large purchase/purchases days before the time of the month the card reports your balance to a particular bureau, it shows your credit utilization/ratio worsen, and it reflects on your score that way. So since the balance on that one card was just over 30% of the available credit, it dropped my score nearly 50 points, which is absurd. It doesn't matter if you pay it off within 30 days. Now, paying it off within 30 days brings your credit score back up to normal, but that's only AFTER waiting for that particular card to report to that particular bureau another 30 days after.

It's amazing that something (credit scores) that has an impact on large amounts of money isn't regulated better or more logically.

Sorry, but it makes perfect sense for your credit score to drop under the circumstances you described, you just aren't looking at it as someone who extends credit in real time.

Keep in mind that the credit scoring company has no way of knowing why you are taking on sudden, large amounts of consumer debt, only that you are taking on sudden, large amounts of consumer debt. If someone goes from rarely having a balance on credit cards to rapidly having over 30% usage it is something that, unexplained, is a red flag that lending institutions should be aware of. If you walked into a bank and applied for a $20,000 personal loan before that credit card debt was settled you are, in fact, a higher credit risk then you would be after it was settled.

Keep in mind that a credit score is just a tool, it doesn't make a final call on credit extension and terms (see my above comment about working around a low credit score with an appropriate explanations). Just because you would have to give an explanation doesn't mean it's not correct.

Sorry, but it makes perfect sense for your credit score to drop under the circumstances you described, you just aren't looking at it as someone who extends credit in real time.

Keep in mind that the credit scoring company has no way of knowing why you are taking on sudden, large amounts of consumer debt, only that you are taking on sudden, large amounts of consumer debt. If someone goes from rarely having a balance on credit cards to rapidly having over 30% usage it is something that, unexplained, is a red flag that lending institutions should be aware of. If you walked into a bank and applied for a $20,000 personal loan before that credit card debt was settled you are, in fact, a higher credit risk then you would be after it was settled.

Keep in mind that a credit score is just a tool, it doesn't make a final call on credit extension and terms (see my above comment about working around a low credit score with an appropriate explanations). Just because you would have to give an explanation doesn't mean it's not correct.

I understand and agree with that. But when credit score plays such a big factor in money, at the fundamental level, concrete rules need to be established.

For instance, we should know the exact date each of our creditors reports our balance to the bureaus to avoid issues like I mentioned above. Discrepancies with how each of the three major bureaus calculates should be provided information.

For years, I was told that having a $0 balance in your credit cards each month was optimal. But a couple of years ago, I read multiple articles saying that actually having a very small balance month to month reflects better for your score (assuming you make the minimum payment on time and that it’s a small balance compared to the available credit for that card).

Not only should the secret information be open, but illogical things like having a small balance being better than a $0 balance should be eliminated.

I understand that a $0 balance makes it appear that you don’t have a use for your cards and thus aren’t showing a need for credit discipline, but how is that any worse than a guy who puts $100 on his card every month on a $50,000 limit?

You have three, major, private corporations that compile, analyze, and model billions of financial transactions monthly. Their scoring is based on trillions of occurrences and outcomes to build predictive models to assist in credit decisions. I would not want them all to use the same identical scoring model because that would mean that you would, in essence, take the number of companies from three to one. If they all use the same criteria you take independent analysis of outcomes out of the equation.

A person making credit decisions should really look at all three scores and request additional info from the customer is one reports is the outlier in either direction.

Reactions: big_country90
Over about a two week period, I put about $15K on a credit card that has a $50,000 limit. I always thought that as long as you paid it off within 30 days, it wouldn't hurt anything

That's why you use AMEX in that instance, besides rewards are better.

For years, I was told that having a $0 balance in your credit cards each month was optimal. [/ QUOTE]

Until you have the card closed due to inactivity. That happen to me just last week. 10k card gone!

You're trying too hard. But Murox the Moron isn't. He really thinks he is a good looking guy. He really thinks he dresses and has a haircut appropriate for his age. He really thinks he has those things better than me, so let's compare to shut down yet another one of his attempts.

As you will see, I can wear my hair in completely different ways and still show no balding, skin spots, or have to start my hair ten inches higher than it should be:

5 years ago:

CrV2keP.jpg

4.5 years ago:

8d5fBg5.jpg

tOhjj5I.jpg

ZAelsB1.jpg

deZF2W3.jpg

4 years ago:

4SQbqDd.jpg

HtKeANY.jpg

3.5 years ago:

dRjMuuh.jpg

TxQXUDC.jpg

BaAqyFX.jpg

3 years ago:

GS0QQFi.jpg

KvrSCnR.jpg

RVyDVu6.jpg

2.5 years ago:

9nUfY1S.jpg

mf1eLrS.jpg

2 years ago:

UsO84vP.jpg

1.5 years ago:

uRsFGNr.jpg

wSMSyHX.jpg

3 months ago:

hOKpLKq.jpg

As you can see, I can wear my hair cut extremely tight, grow it out messy and longer, and grow it out extremely long. All of them show no serious signs of balding. My hair line can be cut very tight and short or it can be grown out, yet still have extremely minimal male pattern baldness on the side of the forehead. My hair starts at the normal spot on a male.

Dude, some of those pics do not help support your argument.

In all seriousness, one of the issues is that you do not have thick hair to begin with. I'm the same way, just not a hairy person, and my hair has always I been somewhat fine in texture. Even since I was a teenager and started using gel, if my hair is wet and gelled up, it makes my hair really look thin (until I brush it out). When your hair is lightened (bleach or natural means) it makes it look thinner, due to the lack of contrast.

Reactions: big_country90
Does anybody else find it ironic that, not only is riflearm wearing a sleeveless shirt in public (not the gym) in one of these photos, but also that 7 of his heroes have the same basic haircut that he is making fun of murox for having?

Does anybody else find it ironic that, not only is riflearm wearing a sleeveless shirt in public (not the gym) in one of these photos, but also that 7 of his heroes have the same basic haircut that he is making fun of murox for having?

Remember, he makes fun of people who wear sleeveless shirts in the gym. Wearing them to the meet-and-greets are perfectly acceptable.

Or . . . a more plausible explanation is his body composition has diminished over the years (eg: refusal to take a current physique picture), and sitting at 18% body fat coupled with those grotesque obliques and comically wide waist, and it's just more bitter jealousy from the try hard.

Dude posted 30 pictures of his hair and compared himself to Fabio, only to wear a hat 90% of the time he's in public. Who wears a hat that often other than people insecure about their hair?

Also, the try hard told us years ago he has an AmEx Centurion card. Now he seems to have forgotten bragging about that based on his claimed credit card use. Of course, no one believed him then so it really doesn't matter, but he needs to remember his fabrications if he wants to continue LARPing on Herd Nation.

5 years ago:

CrV2keP.jpg

4.5 years ago:

8d5fBg5.jpg

tOhjj5I.jpg

ZAelsB1.jpg

deZF2W3.jpg

4 years ago:

4SQbqDd.jpg

HtKeANY.jpg

3.5 years ago:

dRjMuuh.jpg

TxQXUDC.jpg

BaAqyFX.jpg

3 years ago:

GS0QQFi.jpg

KvrSCnR.jpg

RVyDVu6.jpg

2.5 years ago:

9nUfY1S.jpg

mf1eLrS.jpg

2 years ago:

UsO84vP.jpg

1.5 years ago:

uRsFGNr.jpg

wSMSyHX.jpg

3 months ago:

hOKpLKq.jpg

This may be the most humiliating post in the history of Herd Nation. It's weird how you had time to find all those pics (nice tank tops, btw), but still haven't been able to find a private bathroom to show us your gut. Is that why you also didn't have time to take pics of the kitchen in your new loft? It has, what, 32' ceilings? I expected my ban from Herd Nation to begin by now.

Try-hard, you’ve always been a creepy psycho (see: calling strangers places of work, looking up personal info about multiple users, etc), but your in-depth analysis of my pictures to find imaginary flaws may be your best cringe to date.

Here’s a close up of my face. See how easy it is to find a mirror to disprove false allegations? You could do the same with your gut but we all know why you don’t. Apologies for covering my lack of lips, I was trying to give you the best shot of my hair and scalp.

Dude, some of those pics do not help support your argument.

Those pics all show that my hair is no different from five years ago until now. Those pictures all show no "male pattern baldness." Those pics all show far more hair than Murox the Moron has. Of course, his claim is that "the sun made it look like that" or "I just ran for a long time," neither of which account for his hair starting ten inches higher on his head than normal people or why the sides of his head are shaved to the skin.

Now, go back and look at that picture. See what is over my right arm? Yes, that is another shirt which was worn over the tank top. When you're literally on Jacksonville Beach for a show at the beach bandstand, when a huge segment of the audience is in bikinis or shirtless, and it is the middle of the summer in Florida, it is entirely reasonable and appropriate for people to be in those outfits.

When is it not appropriate to be sleeveless? When you're 40 years old in a gym, as I have posted magazine articles mocking.

And did you really say that seven of those people have the same haircut as Murox the Moron? You're counting black guys as having the same haircut, thus proof that his haircut is normal for his age? That's almost as dumb as some of his attempts.

Not a single one of those guys has the same haircut. As I have repeatedly pointed out, they all have hair going past their ears. Murox, as has been shown in some of his pictures, has pure skin on the sides.

Or . . . a more plausible explanation is his body composition has diminished over the years (eg: refusal to take a current physique picture), and sitting at 18% body fat coupled with those grotesque obliques and comically wide waist, and it's just more bitter jealousy from the try hard.

Just for you, dork, I weighed myself this morning at the gym after removing my shoes/sweats/sweatshirt. 187.5 lbs. I haven't been that low in years. I even have a video of it that I can send to BC since your next allegation will be that I paid somebody with my weed profits to get on the scale for me.

By your own claim, we are now no more than 12 pounds away from each other. Considering I am 2" - 3" taller, you should have an advantage in strength. Yet how come I am so much stronger than you? Why am I 2" - 3" taller and only about 12 pounds heavier, yet I am so much stronger than you?

I looked for a personal trainer today, but I couldn't find one. I wanted to ask if they had a handheld body composition reader. But since you keep claiming I have 18% body fat, let's call out another of your lies. I won't even hold you to 18%. I won't even hold you to 17%. I won't even hold you to 16%. I won't even hold you to 15%. I won't even hold you to 14%. I will take a video of me (so you can't make some other bogus allegation that it is somebody else) using the handheld body composition reader, and if I am over 14%, I will leave for a year. If I am under 14%, you have to leave for two years (since you were the one who continues to make the false claims). Deal?

Of course, just like your previous claim that you had bigger arms and pecs than I did, you will probably delete your post now that I have challenged you again. So don't be a coward. Back up your mouth for once, pussy.

Dude posted 30 pictures of his hair and compared himself to Fabio, only to wear a hat 90% of the time he's in public. Who wears a hat that often other than people insecure about their hair?

Who wears a hat 90% of the time? When I workout, I rarely wear a hat. When I go to concerts, I usually do. When I am doing other things (eating out, shopping, etc.), it's probably 50/50. I just showed you a million pictures of my hair over the last five years. None of it is what you claimed and none of it would lead to somebody wearing a hat to try and hide anything.

Again, why continue to lie?

Also, the try hard told us years ago he has an AmEx Centurion card. Now he seems to have forgotten bragging about that based on his claimed credit card use. Of course, no one believed him then so it really doesn't matter, but he needs to remember his fabrications if he wants to continue LARPing on Herd Nation.

This is great. After reading this on my phone a while ago, I then went through a few boxes to find a fireproof safe that I have. My AmEx Black Card and a couple of other cards that are made of metal are kept in there, because I never got around to shredding them. Here is my black card that I got from 2009. As I explained then, I wasn't spending $250,000 on my own. Any artists that were under me had all of their money sent to me. Based on whatever agreement I had with them, I would take 15% - 20% of that. For instance, if an artist received a $500,000 recording deal, I would receive all of that money. I would then keep my $75K - $100K from it and send the rest to AmEx. Why? Because at that time (they may still allow it), I could pay ahead and have that amount credited to my account. Then, I could simply use them as basically my payroll company by requesting checks to be sent to whomever/whenever.

My was paid around $350,000 for her two months with Dancing with the Stars. It was all paid to me (and I can screenshot contracts with ABC/Disney/Dancing with the stars as well as Mya Inc. banking information since I then paid her from my account). So the $350,000 would be paid to me, I would then take my fee, then I would send much of the rest to AmEx which then credited my account. They then would send a check, at my request, to whomever/whenever. I not only saved money on not having to pay a payroll company/accounts payable/receivable employee, but I also easily would fulfill the $250,000 annual spend requirement for the card.

But hey, why take my word for it when you can just see the card still. And for what it's worth, for the first 10+ years, the card had printed graphics on it, embossed numbers/name/expiration, and were a thick plastic. They then eventually switched to the laser engraving thing and titanium so the cards would last longer. If you wanted to switch or needed a replacement card, there was a hefty fee.

You try so hard, but you fail so often. What's especially comical about this is that this shows you've been obsessing over me for a good decade. I first had this card in 2009 then got rid of it in 2012 or 2013. In other words, all of these times you've been trying to invite me to your house, suck my dick, do everything I did first, you've actually been thinking I simply bullshit about all of this stuff.

Christ, how obsessed must you be to go a decade of thinking this stuff? Oh yeah ,it was all weed money:

S78UJSS.jpg

8TQRsJ3.jpg

But let's keep playing with your obsession and mocking you.

At this point I'll accept a candid shot of him with anyone who has a blue checkmark on twitter. Not a "hey, will you take a picture with me?" photo.

Below is the Twitter page of another multi-Grammy nominated producer. You can Google him and read about him on Wiki if you'd like. As you requested, here is his "blue checkmark on Twitter."

R8xNtkv.jpg

And as you have previously requested, here is one of those blue checkmark on Twitter people shouting out recognition for me:

6FnCLrp.jpg

So we have another mega-producer with multiple Grammy nominations shouting me out for teaching him so much. And this was in 2011, meaning I have been doing this shit at a high level for a long time. And at that point in time, that guy was already signed to DJ Khaled/We the Best, had already produced records for dozens of the biggest hip hop acts in the world, etc. Further, it also aligns with the timeline of everything I have claimed. But let's make it better - the other guy he called out for teaching him a lot, Rio? He has won two Grammys and been nominated for four. So this guy "who doesn't have a single credit in the music industry" (huge lie), "who doesn't have a single social media post shouting him out from somebody with a blue checkmark" (huge lie), etc. has not only all of that, but is also being grouped with a small number of guys which includes yet another multi-Grammy winner and four time nominee.

But let's make this better. Do you see somebody who liked his post named Denzel Baptiste? Well, let's look at some Facebook messenger messages from January 2011 proceeding for a number of years. Go ahead and read the messages to start:

NExCVw3.png

buV9gpb.png

qiGnFRy.png

2wFu8sy.jpg

nTEV2BL.png

4vpmfCW.png

o54MBOc.png

FC11yXb.png

RRjzj47.png

So go ahead and Google who he is. Remember, this was back in January of 2011. Kid was just that- a kid. He had no connections, no placements, no credits, nothing. He reaches out to me, just like my story about Tyla Yaweh did at a Post Malone show five years ago where 50 people showed up to the bar, just like dozens of others do. I heard his stuff, knew he was talented, and passed his name and tracks around.

Now, who is he? Sure, over the last few years he has had some good placements by producing records for Big Sean, 6lack, etc. But he just had a huge smash with Lil Nas X by producing Panini and Panini remix, both of which were all over the charts over the last six months.

But let's continue verifying everything I have said in these next messages . . .

OWAVQYi.png

7HDpqEA.png

Note how I mention that I am about to go in a session with Gorilla Zoe. Coincidentally, I have posted on here previously about having gone to a ghetto strip club with Zoe and the studio right next door. That was the same night as referenced above. Oh, and I believe I have posted a picture of that night when Zoe was in the studio or the strip club with me twisted. Doh! But let's continue . . .

rW9naUV.png

Note my mention about how I will be with Curren$y and then Nelly in the next few days. Want to see pictures from those nights of me with those guys?

Notice my comment about YG's manager hitting me up for help. Want to see that email?

s2BdBH9.png

Notice my references to Jessie J, Kiesza, Sevyn, and Cher Lloyd. Again, I have proof I ended up being with all of them, including my story about how Cher invited me to Universal Studios and how we had more than a half-dozen police and park security escort us from ride to ride, take us up the exit stairs at every ride, shut every ride down for us while the regular guests waited in line, had just us (and the two guys from Cookman I had with me) ride the ride, allowed us to ride each as many times as we wanted while the guests had to wait, and then went to Cher's show there that night.

vX71gws.png

Now, look at my mention about this white 12 year old kid from Atlanta named Matty B. I had never done a single record with him at the time. Note at the bottom that he was looking for a record with a similar vibe of Puffy's "Missing You." Well, what did I do two months later? I produced a smash that I called "Right Now I'm Missing You" that has 207 MILLION views just on YouTube alone. I am the sole producer of that record along with two co-writers.

So here I have a Facebook message to an up-and-coming producer asking him if he wants me to hook him up with a placement if he can create something similar to "Missing You" for this particular artist. I end up cooking the track up myself and put a writer signed to my company (which means I get royalties on everything she does, too) on it to write it. And now it has 207 million views on just YouTube.

Since this artist has a huge following on YouTube, he has one of the highest payout schedules for it. He gets about $2000 per every 1 million views on his videos. So this video - just counting YouTube earnings - has earned about $414K. This record deal gives the artist 50% and the creators (writers, producers) 50%. As the only producer, I get half of the 50% share (so 25% of all earnings) for the creatives which means I have earned over $103K from this video alone.

But it gets better - since one of the writers is also signed to me, I get 50% of her earnings (it's a publishing deal, not a management deal). She gets 12.5% of royalties on the entire record, which means I get an additional 6.25% of the royalties on the record from getting 50% of her as her publisher. So that has earned me an additional $25K.

But it gets better. Producers and writers don't just get paid royalties. We also get paid for the actual record. In other words, we can't be held accountable if an artist/label doesn't do a good job marketing a record. Even if 1 copy is never sold and there isn't a single stream of the record anywhere, we still get paid or creating it and selling it to the artist/label. Usually, for a major label artist, I get $15,000 - $20,000 (again, not counting royalties). Since this particular artist isn't signed to a major, I'd usually get $7500 (my fee for an independent artist). But since this was my first record for him, and since I saw big potential due to his fan base, I believe I agreed to only $4000 for my track fee.

In total, JUST ON YOUTUBE views and the track fee, I have earned about $133K from this one video.

But it gets better. Remember that thing I mentioned called Performance Rights Organizations? Well, those three groups pay creatives on things that can't exactly be quantified. How do I know if a bar plays a record I have a royalty on every single minute they are open? Same with a shopping mall, a sports venue, or any public place where music is played. There's no way of knowing. So PROs have a formula that they collect fees from any place in the country that plays music while having customers (shopping malls, sports venues, office waiting rooms, bars, etc.). Why do these places pay money to these three organizations? Because if they don't, they are violating copyright law. These three PROs then distribute the money accordingly each quarter, just like the royalty check I get from either the label or the artist (if they artist is independent). And that was my point of posting my PRO quarterly check last year.

But it gets better. The $130K+ I have earned from that Matty B record with 207 million YouTube views? That's one of only 11 or 12 records I am credited as a producer on. In total, my records that I produced JUST FOR HIM have over 1 billion views. So if $130K (though this slightly varies if one of my writers wasn't put on the record) from 200 million views, do the math for over 1 billion.

Now, are you starting to see why I have said I don't have to work for the rest of my life if I choose not to (which is why I haven't had a paycheck in more years than I can remember at this point)?

But it gets better: This is just one artist out of many whom I have credits on. And I can post my PRO statement check showing each new credit each quarter, just like I did last time. And I can also post contracts showing all of what I just explained for each record.

Now, let's really make you look dumber than you already do with those ears, Dumbo.

Over a year ago, you said this:

2. No one is claiming you didn’t do anything in the music industry. I remember your stuff with Mia a while back and believe you still get royalties from that. I’m guessing that’s why you marked out the amount of that check. That doesn’t contain any sensitive info, so no need to censor it.

Now, maybe you don't know what "royalties" means, but you don't get royalties in music unless you have a credit on the record. In terms of Mya, I have credits on numerous records as I produced one, co-executive produced an entire album, etc. So I get royalties for the rest of my life unless I accept a deal to sell those (which I have sold numerous portions of my catalog, especially when I started out, because I wanted to build as much money as I could faster believing that I could make more money by having more money instead of getting paid marginally more money over my entire life on certain records). But with Mya, I still have most of my royalties from her work, as she was past the prime of her career at that point, so I wasn't offered anything substantial enough to sell.

Post a link to you getting credit for literally anything in the music industry.

So you admit that you know I get paid royalties from my work with Mya, which royalties only are paid for those who have a credit. Then, you make repeated comments alleging that I don't have a "credit for literally anything in the music industry."

Jesus, Dumbo. You really are as dumb as you look, huh?

But let's continue with my conversation with that hot producer way back starting in 2011.

tbNDGo6.png

ahet78i.png

6wYneQM.png

etZUXvI.png

Look at the other names I mentioned to him in this list whom I reference being in studio with, etc. SWV. Want to see pics of me with them? Flo Rida - want to see pics of me with him? Styles P? Want to see pics? The Ting-Tings? Same. Meghan Trainor? Same. John Legend? Same over many years since I have produced two or three records he has been featured on and who I have grown to have a great relationship with. Machine Gun Kelly? Same - I've known him for seven or eight years and have pictures together throughout that entire period. J Cole -same. Logic? Same. Waka Flaka? Same. A multi-Grammy nominated producer asked me a couple of weeks ago to ask Waka for some help regarding a project his wife is working on.

Demi Lovato, Austin Mahone, Rich Homie Quan, Becky G, Taylor Swift, Prince Royce, T-Pain (whom I go back a decade with now), Jo Jo (whom I go back nearly a decade with), Wale (whom I go back nearly a decade with and who one of the previously mentioned producers who thanked me for all of the help way back in 2011 continues to produce records for) . . .

I mean, look at Becky G for instance . . . this Facebook message was in 2015. I had already known and worked with Becky by then, obviously, but then I was with her again a year ago and posted a picture. My point? Your other allegation about "meet and greets," that I sell these artists weed, or that I chase around and ask artists for pictures is bogus, considering I have known and been around Becky for years (including at my old place in Miami when she had just moved there for the first time away from her parents) and don't think I had a single picture with her until when I linked up with her again last year.

See, other people on here will egg me on so that I take the time to prove everything, because they are entertained by my reaction. You, on the other hand, say completely stupid shit that nobody truly believes you're serious about, but in reality, you are, or else you wouldn't block me, etc.

It proves that you really are a jealous, desperate, moron who is so eaten up that every aspect of my life is better than yours, that you've really talked yourself into thinking that my claims are bogus.

Hell, you contradict yourself to the biggest extent in the quotes I just posted of yours.

This may be the most humiliating post in the history of Herd Nation. It's weird how you had time to find all those pics (nice tank tops, btw), but still haven't been able to find a private bathroom to show us your gut. Is that why you also didn't have time to take pics of the kitchen in your new loft? It has, what, 32' ceilings? I expected my ban from Herd Nation to begin by now.

I was there last week, Friday night, and then I snuck back in today to do some more measuring because I went to an open house of another condo in the building this afternoon.

I even broke in the toilet in the master bathroom - don't worry, one of my first changes is getting a Toto. You already backtracked and pussied out of the bet. You started making excuses saying "OK, well you may take pictures in it, but you have to prove it is yours." Well, I can't do that since it hasn't closed yet, but I did show you that the contracts were signed. I can't measure the 32' in the picture, so you'll claim they are actually 31', thus pussy out of the bet. You then will claim the kitchen isn't as nice, even though it's clear the entire property far surpasses your own single property that you live in, but you will say "Oh but that rental kitchen I put $65K in (bogus claim for that gaudy piece of shit), so I win the bet."

It's your typical MO. Make a bet, delete it when challenged on it, continue to hide from it when repeatedly asked, or then add qualifiers to it when you know you're going to lose.

It's weird how you had time to find all those pics (nice tank tops, btw), but still haven't been able to find a private bathroom to show us your gut.

What is weird is your continued obsession to see another guy shirtless. I just posted a picture of the scale at 187.5 lbs. I'm willing to send BC the full video so he can vouch for me, and you can be laughed at it again for one again being wrong.

The real questions are why can our weight be so close, but you still have a girly frame, and why do you keep being a pussy and hiding from your claim about your arms and pecs being bigger than mine?

Try-hard, you’ve always been a creepy psycho (see: calling strangers places of work, looking up personal info about multiple users, etc), but your in-depth analysis of my pictures to find imaginary flaws may be your best cringe to date.

Do you make it a habit to repeatedly - basically beg - a "creepy psycho" to come stay at your house? That's bizarre. It shows your obsession with me. You think I am a creepy psycho, you think my claims are lies, yet you 1) repeatedly ask me to stay at your house 2) repeatedly ask me where I stay on vacation in different cities/countries 3) repeatedly invite me to meet you when we are close in location.

Just how obsessive can you get? You're like the jaded ex-girlfriend who turns psycho after she is gently broken up with. Yes, I called you a hillbilly with jaded ethics and mocked you for having a lifelong WV education and living your entire life there. I understand that it hit a sore spot for something you are very self-conscious of. But the psycho ex-girlfriend role you're filling is as bad of a look as your non-existent lips, your horsey smile, your girly frame, and your Dumbo ears.

Holy! Shit! Those ears! There isn't a single person who has looked at that picture and didn't immediately notice your Dumbo ears. You look like a fvcking Christmas elf. In all seriousness, why would you post that picture? You know you have huge ears that stick out. You've been mocked for a long time about it. If you aren't going to have them pinned, if you aren't going to wear your hair like a normal 40 year old so that they aren't so visible, and if you aren't going to admit that you realize your earns are huge and protrude from your head way more than normal, at least don't post a straight-on head shot. Christ, Dumbo.

46613858-vector-illustration-of-cartoon-cute-christmas-elf-posing.jpg

Who wears a hat 90% of the time? When I workout, I rarely wear a hat. When I go to concerts, I usually do. When I am doing other things (eating out, shopping, etc.), it's probably 50/50. I just showed you a million pictures of my hair over the last five years. None of it is what you claimed and none of it would lead to somebody wearing a hat to try and hide anything.

Again, why continue to lie?

This is great. After reading this on my phone a while ago, I then went through a few boxes to find a fireproof safe that I have. My AmEx Black Card and a couple of other cards that are made of metal are kept in there, because I never got around to shredding them. Here is my black card that I got from 2009. As I explained then, I wasn't spending $250,000 on my own. Any artists that were under me had all of their money sent to me. Based on whatever agreement I had with them, I would take 15% - 20% of that. For instance, if an artist received a $500,000 recording deal, I would receive all of that money. I would then keep my $75K - $100K from it and send the rest to AmEx. Why? Because at that time (they may still allow it), I could pay ahead and have that amount credited to my account. Then, I could simply use them as basically my payroll company by requesting checks to be sent to whomever/whenever.

My was paid around $350,000 for her two months with Dancing with the Stars. It was all paid to me (and I can screenshot contracts with ABC/Disney/Dancing with the stars as well as Mya Inc. banking information since I then paid her from my account). So the $350,000 would be paid to me, I would then take my fee, then I would send much of the rest to AmEx which then credited my account. They then would send a check, at my request, to whomever/whenever. I not only saved money on not having to pay a payroll company/accounts payable/receivable employee, but I also easily would fulfill the $250,000 annual spend requirement for the card.

But hey, why take my word for it when you can just see the card still. And for what it's worth, for the first 10+ years, the card had printed graphics on it, embossed numbers/name/expiration, and were a thick plastic. They then eventually switched to the laser engraving thing and titanium so the cards would last longer. If you wanted to switch or needed a replacement card, there was a hefty fee.

You try so hard, but you fail so often. What's especially comical about this is that this shows you've been obsessing over me for a good decade. I first had this card in 2009 then got rid of it in 2012 or 2013. In other words, all of these times you've been trying to invite me to your house, suck my dick, do everything I did first, you've actually been thinking I simply bullshit about all of this stuff.

Christ, how obsessed must you be to go a decade of thinking this stuff? Oh yeah ,it was all weed money:

S78UJSS.jpg

8TQRsJ3.jpg

But let's keep playing with your obsession and mocking you.

Below is the Twitter page of another multi-Grammy nominated producer. You can Google him and read about him on Wiki if you'd like. As you requested, here is his "blue checkmark on Twitter."

R8xNtkv.jpg

And as you have previously requested, here is one of those blue checkmark on Twitter people shouting out recognition for me:

6FnCLrp.jpg

So we have another mega-producer with multiple Grammy nominations shouting me out for teaching him so much. And this was in 2011, meaning I have been doing this shit at a high level for a long time. And at that point in time, that guy was already signed to DJ Khaled/We the Best, had already produced records for dozens of the biggest hip hop acts in the world, etc. Further, it also aligns with the timeline of everything I have claimed. But let's make it better - the other guy he called out for teaching him a lot, Rio? He has won two Grammys and been nominated for four. So this guy "who doesn't have a single credit in the music industry" (huge lie), "who doesn't have a single social media post shouting him out from somebody with a blue checkmark" (huge lie), etc. has not only all of that, but is also being grouped with a small number of guys which includes yet another multi-Grammy winner and four time nominee.

But let's make this better. Do you see somebody who liked his post named Denzel Baptiste? Well, let's look at some Facebook messenger messages from January 2011 proceeding for a number of years. Go ahead and read the messages to start:

NExCVw3.png

buV9gpb.png

qiGnFRy.png

2wFu8sy.jpg

nTEV2BL.png

4vpmfCW.png

o54MBOc.png

FC11yXb.png

RRjzj47.png

So go ahead and Google who he is. Remember, this was back in January of 2011. Kid was just that- a kid. He had no connections, no placements, no credits, nothing. He reaches out to me, just like my story about Tyla Yaweh did at a Post Malone show five years ago where 50 people showed up to the bar, just like dozens of others do. I heard his stuff, knew he was talented, and passed his name and tracks around.

Now, who is he? Sure, over the last few years he has had some good placements by producing records for Big Sean, 6lack, etc. But he just had a huge smash with Lil Nas X by producing Panini and Panini remix, both of which were all over the charts over the last six months.

But let's continue verifying everything I have said in these next messages . . .

No one believes that fake, expired Centurion card is yours, try hard. It probably looked real nice in your fake Louis Vuitton wallet when you were driving around in your old as Jaguar that always broke down trying to impress people.

https://www.ebay.com/i/193175933876...MIqNLFo5Pi5QIVSNyGCh2NewAjEAQYASABEgJKGPD_BwE

You wrote multiple posts about how you never use credit cards and keep a zero balance, but we’re to believe you spent $6000 a year just to keep that in your wallet, at the same time you were driving that broken down Jag and fake hummer?

Come the fvck on. That card makes no sense for anyone who earns under $5M a year. It’s purely status (that you don’t have). The Platinum card has nearly the exact same benefits for 10% of the yearly fee. But since you have that one, you should also have the platinum card you had before it, right?

No one believes that fake, expired Centurion card is yours, try hard. It probably looked real nice in your fake Louis Vuitton wallet when you were driving around in your old as Jaguar that always broke down trying to impress people.

You wrote multiple posts about how you never use credit cards and keep a zero balance, but we’re to believe you spent $6000 a year just to keep that in your wallet, at the same time you were driving that broken down Jag and fake hummer?
?

Your new claim is that 1) I bought a fake black card ten years ago off of eBay 2) My enormous collection of high-end shoes, clothes, luggage, bags, and wallets are fake and 3) my car was “old” 4) my car constantly broke down.

Damn, you are so obsessively jealous of my success that you’ve lost all of your legitimacy on this board with your absurd claims, Dumbo.

Oh, and I had more than a Jaguar during that time. I also had a Mercedes and a Land Rover.

=L

You wrote multiple posts about how you never use credit cards and keep a zero balance, but we’re to believe you spent $6000 a year
?

Why continue to lie? I never said that I don’t use credit cards. I use nothing but credit cards. Keeping a zero balance was what I did (meaning paid off before accruing even a penny of interest), because I was told that was the best for credit scores, until I found out otherwise.

But again, why continue to lie about what I said.
Oh, and it was substantially more than $6000 just six for seven years ago. Not sure what it is now, but at least get your facts straight if you’re going to make accusations, jealous one.

And no, I didn’t have the platinum. I know you probably read that the only way to have received an invite was to first spend a lot on the platinum, but that’s not true.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT