ADVERTISEMENT

How is this offensive?

Sure thing, try hard. But just for your effort, here’s a perfectly proportioned, aesthetically perfect V for you to look at:

THOSE EARS! There they are, Dumbo! Please hope for not a strong gust of wind. And that smile!

Regardless of your hideous facial features, why would you post that picture? Your legs are smaller than your wife's. Your wife is petite, yet she has bigger legs than you do! I am not joking- look at the damn picture! Your petite wife has bigger legs than your girly frame!

I am glad you accepted that when people talk about the V, they are referring to what I said. Why lie and say I said "V taper," liar?

Now, you didn't answer any of the previous three questions. Why are you hiding from your lies, pussy?

HAHAHAHA! Ohhh, it's just the sun that makes it look like your head is shaved on the side. Got it! I guess the sun must have impacted you having no hair past your ears (or even close to them, which is nearly impossible since they stick out so far) on this cloudy day, too:

T0LF0Er.jpg

Even in that picture from the side, you can see your Dumbo ears! Hell, look at your right ear (the left side of the picture). Your head is turned, yet you can still see your Dumbo ears popping out! Again, open your Facebook so we can see pictures directly from the front. Why are you denying something you know you have been picked on and is a sore spot for you?

Can we please work on that smile, Howdy Doody? Christ. Lil Nas X said he has the horses in the stable, but it looks like one escaped. When you have that much of your gums showing in your smile, it's time to work on it and tone it down. And again, those lips - when you smile like Howdy Doody, it makes your non-existent lips even more non-existent. Tone it down, Mr. Ed.

And holy shit - look at your girly frame! The guy next to you is about two times as wide as you. You could put a 12 year old girl's face over yours, and the body would look normal on her.

So far you’ve posted pics of me at the top of a 14,000 mountain running an ultra marathon, and then at the end of the Boston Marathon when the news was interviewing me.

I posted a pic within the month of what my hair looks like and you changed the subject to my “girl frame” that is less than 20 lbs lighter than you, with about 10% less body fat. Can you do math?

So far you’ve posted pics of me at the top of a 14,000 mountain running an ultra marathon, and then at the end of the Boston Marathon when the news was interviewing me.

I posted a pic within the month of what my hair looks like and you changed the subject to my “girl frame” that is less than 20 lbs lighter than you, with about 10% less body fat. Can you do math?

Again, why lie? So your body fat is at 2%?

How can you allegedly be "less than 20 lbs." lighter than me, have lower body fat, yet have such smaller muscles, legs, and frame?

And what do your shaved head have to do with you just having finished a marathon? Does your hair disappear when you run or something? You having just worked out has absolutely no impact on the fact that your hair in both of those pictures doesn't exist on the side of your head and comes nowhere near even reaching your ears, let alone going below it like EVERY SINGLE PICTURE in the link you showed of what you claimed was the same haircut.

Oh, but it was the sun . . . even though the sun wasn't out in the second picture. Oh, well I just finished a marathon (which has absolutely no impact on your shaved head).

Still hiding from those easy questions?

THOSE EARS! There they are, Dumbo! Please hope for not a strong gust of wind. And that smile!

Regardless of your hideous facial features, why would you post that picture? Your legs are smaller than your wife's. Your wife is petite, yet she has bigger legs than you do! I am not joking- look at the damn picture! Your petite wife has bigger legs than your girly frame!

I am glad you accepted that when people talk about the V, they are referring to what I said. Why lie and say I said "V taper," liar?

Now, you didn't answer any of the previous three questions. Why are you hiding from your lies, pussy?

My legs are also better than yours and it’s not close.

My legs are also better than yours and it’s not close.

@i am herdman , can you warn this dork from posting pictures of his puny legs in his underwear on this board? Who the fvck wants to see that? And does he shave his legs? Herdman, throw in the towel for this guy. It's really bad that he continues to hide from why he deleted his posts, after he was challenged on his lie. It's really bad that he denies his Dumbo ears, Howdy Doody smile, absence of lips, and girly frame. But now he is posting pictures of his shaved legs in a speedo which prove his petite wife has smaller legs than he does!

Why - really, why - would you post that picture of your puny legs in some sort of gayesque speedo? What the fvck are you wearing? I think the pattern in those speedos is the exact same one that my gay uncle had in the marble in his master bathroom in his DC townhouse.

Answer this: why would you post a picture which proves that your petite wife has bigger legs than you do? Can you not see just how girly your frame is when your petite wife even has bigger legs than you do?

And no, your legs aren't even nearly close to as big or defined as mine.

Again, why lie? So your body fat is at 2%?

How can you allegedly be "less than 20 lbs." lighter than me, have lower body fat, yet have such smaller muscles, legs, and frame?

And what do your shaved head have to do with you just having finished a marathon? Does your hair disappear when you run or something? You having just worked out has absolutely no impact on the fact that your hair in both of those pictures doesn't exist on the side of your head and comes nowhere near even reaching your ears, let alone going below it like EVERY SINGLE PICTURE in the link you showed of what you claimed was the same haircut.

Oh, but it was the sun . . . even though the sun wasn't out in the second picture. Oh, well I just finished a marathon (which has absolutely no impact on your shaved head).

Still hiding from those easy questions?
you guys take this fitness shit wayyyyy too serious. @MichiganHerd @mlblack16. and i will continue with the 12 ounce curls, thank ya very much.

The try hard should take it more seriously. There’s a reason why he’s posted 15 shirtless pics of himself and none in the last 4 years. There’s a reason he wears 5XL all white sweats.

Im his better in every facet of life and he isn’t taking it well. Imagine what’s going to happen when the rest of his 12 hairs on top fall out.

The try hard should take it more seriously. There’s a reason why he’s posted 15 shirtless pics of himself and none in the last 4 years. There’s a reason he wears 5XL all white sweats.

I look no different now than I did in most of those pictures. I just don't have a private gym, like most of those pics were taken in, to take shirtless pictures during my workouts. Hell, look at the picture I posted from the music fest. You can tell how jacked and cut-up I am in that picture from a month ago.

Im his better in every facet of life and he isn’t taking it well. Imagine what’s going to happen when the rest of his 12 hairs on top fall out.

Oh, stop. Even with daddy handing you an insurance peddling business, your wife making $160K/year, and you living in one of the cheapest areas in the country, I still have three properties that are more expensive than your single house in Hicksville, West Virginia.

I can't think of a single thing (that I care about) you are better at in life. Looks? Not even close. Materialistic things? You've claimed to have purchased five cars in the last year, but you don't have five now. Houses? I have more and more expensive. Clothes? Not even close. Intelligence? Not even close. Personal relationships? Not even close. Being a good person? Not even close.

Remember a few years ago when you claimed you were looking at leaving Huntington and moving somewhere nicer (which leaves just about anywhere in the country as options)? What happened? Did you realize daddy's insurance peddling business wouldn't work without the relationships he set up for you to sell? Was meeting with people to talk about meeting with people with cars and coffee present too much of a draw to have you leave Huntington? Was embarrassingly agreeing to have your car featured in an article in a magazine that caters to a city of 45,000 people too much of a draw?

"Hey, mister, do you want to buy some insurance?" Even D-Herd would make you look like a fool with his comments.

only time I would even go in there, is if I happened to be with them. no way would I have ever walked in there by myself, just to have a quick beer, and that's regardless of the time of day. You ever go to the Scarbro Tavern? That's probably rougher than the County Line. I wonder if that's even open now days. I think the CL might still be open, but haven't even drove past there in probably 30-35 years.

CL isn’t open any longer but I used to hang there all the time when I’d come in from the service. My buddy Steve Fox bought it and ran it for awhile. I used to go to Sams place when I was a kid, he’d sit me in the bar and fed me quarters and let me punch the punching bag machine while he and pops drank and watched the game. Also had my first taste of beer there. Was Scarboro tavern behind the Raleigh Mall? If so yes I’ve been several times

you guys take this fitness shit wayyyyy too serious. @MichiganHerd @mlblack16. and i will continue with the 12 ounce curls, thank ya very much.

He's posting pictures, in a speedo, of his shaved and puny legs! At some point, even though you guys align with him for the entertainment factor, you need to step up and tell him that he is embarrassing himself.

-"The sun makes my head look shaved."
-"I just ran a marathon, so that's why my head looks shaved."
-"My ears don't look like Dumbo" . . . while the one on the other side of his head from the picture is still able to be seen.
-"You just have to have a job and a boss." Then, when mocked for that comment, you came back a year later saying that your comment was about me coaching, and if so, then I have bosses in offensive coordinators and head coaches. But then I showed that your comment also included "If you're not coaching, then you just have to have a boss and a job." Doh!
-"I have bigger arms than you do!" Then, when propositioned with a very easy challenge and ban, you delete the posts and hide for the numerous times you've been asked about it.

I could go on and on with your embarrassment.

I look no different now than I did in most of those pictures. I just don't have a private gym, like most of those pics were taken in, to take shirtless pictures during my workouts. Hell, look at the picture I posted from the music fest. You can tell how jacked and cut-up I am in that picture from a month ago.

Oh, stop. Even with daddy handing you an insurance peddling business, your wife making $160K/year, and you living in one of the cheapest areas in the country, I still have three properties that are more expensive than your single house in Hicksville, West Virginia.

I can't think of a single thing (that I care about) you are better at in life. Looks? Not even close. Materialistic things? You've claimed to have purchased five cars in the last year, but you don't have five now. Houses? I have more and more expensive. Clothes? Not even close. Intelligence? Not even close. Personal relationships? Not even close. Being a good person? Not even close.

Remember a few years ago when you claimed you were looking at leaving Huntington and moving somewhere nicer (which leaves just about anywhere in the country as options)? What happened? Did you realize daddy's insurance peddling business wouldn't work without the relationships he set up for you to sell? Was meeting with people to talk about meeting with people with cars and coffee present too much of a draw to have you leave Huntington? Was embarrassingly agreeing to have your car featured in an article in a magazine that caters to a city of 45,000 people too much of a draw?

"Hey, mister, do you want to buy some insurance?" Even D-Herd would make you look like a fool with his comments.

Uh, my dad owned a coal company. Never in insurance. Want to try again, try hard? Maybe you should try harder.

I also currently have 4 cars. One worth more than all yours combined. Hell, my refrigerator at my house (the one where for some reason you keep saying is $300k) is worth more than your Camry.

bc, would you like the verify this info for the try hard?

He's posting pictures, in a speedo, of his shaved and puny legs! At some point, even though you guys align with him for the entertainment factor, you need to step up and tell him that he is embarrassing himself.

-"The sun makes my head look shaved."
-"I just ran a marathon, so that's why my head looks shaved."
-"My ears don't look like Dumbo" . . . while the one on the other side of his head from the picture is still able to be seen.
-"You just have to have a job and a boss." Then, when mocked for that comment, you came back a year later saying that your comment was about me coaching, and if so, then I have bosses in offensive coordinators and head coaches. But then I showed that your comment also included "If you're not coaching, then you just have to have a boss and a job." Doh!
-"I have bigger arms than you do!" Then, when propositioned with a very easy challenge and ban, you delete the posts and hide for the numerous times you've been asked about it.

I could go on and on with your embarrassment.
frankly, no bullshit real talk, IF i had an athletic muscular build, i'd rather have his torso with more muscular legs. not a slam on you at all, just my opinion. hell you look good too (< 2% homo). your trunk is just too wide . . . it's as wide as your shoulders. just looks off to me.

both of you are ugly motherfvckers, though. better thank the good lord for the body, cause without that, neither one of you'd get laid in a whore house with a $1000 in your pocket. don't be mad about that, though, i probly couldn't get laid with a couple grand.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
both of you are ugly motherfvckers, though. better thank the good lord for the body, cause without that, neither one of you'd get laid in a whore house with a $1000 in your pocket. don't be mad about that, though, i probly couldn't get laid with a couple grand.

Are you saying they couldn't get "lucky" in a monkey whorehouse with a sack full of bananas?

frankly, no bullshit real talk, IF i had an athletic muscular build, i'd rather have his torso with more muscular legs. not a slam on you at all, just my opinion. hell you look good too (< 2% homo). your trunk is just too wide . . . it's as wide as your shoulders. just looks off to me.

just FYI, I'll try hard not to tell your fishing buddies about you critiquing other men's bodies online. Seriously, I'll try my damndest not to do so.

CL isn’t open any longer but I used to hang there all the time when I’d come in from the service. My buddy Steve Fox bought it and ran it for awhile. I used to go to Sams place when I was a kid, he’d sit me in the bar and fed me quarters and let me punch the punching bag machine while he and pops drank and watched the game. Also had my first taste of beer there. Was Scarboro tavern behind the Raleigh Mall? If so yes I’ve been several times
no, Scarbro Tavern is/was located in Scarbro, just off 19 South of Oak Hill. It's off the road there you take to get to the turnpike off 19. Used to also be a company store right up the road from it, maybe a quarter mile.

Uh, my dad owned a coal company. Never in insurance. Want to try again, try hard? Maybe you should try harder.

Why play dumb? It was his relationships which got you in the door and set up your insurance peddling. Why continue to lie about things that everyone already knows?

I also currently have 4 cars. One worth more than all yours combined.

Yes, the cars that you keep for 1-2 years. Baller! You have a $200,000 car in Huntington, fvcking West Virginia, in a $300,000 house (what did you pay for the house?). Christ, that's embarrassing.

Hey, Ironton, check out my car!

BC's legitimacy was already destroyed by some of the things he tried claiming in this thread earlier which not a single other person would support.

He has a girly frame all of the way around. Girls don't like scrawny, girly framed guys. They like guys that are substantially bigger than them. When your petite wife has bigger legs than you do, it's a very bad sign.

For Rifle to be as clever and smart as he claims, why does he keep falling for the same trick over and over?

It was fun at first, but now it's just kinda sad.

Wait - I am the one falling for the trick? That's the thing. Murox the Moron really believes the things he is typing. He really thinks he has better and bigger/stronger legs than I do. That's why he posted a picture of him in booty shorts twice. He really believes that the allegations he is making against me (that what I say are lies) are true, which is why he blocked me on Facebook (and then tried lying about that). If he didn't think my claims were lies, he wouldn't think I was a "psycho" or suffered from "delusions of grandeur." He really thinks the things I saw are lies, so he isn't doing any tricking. He is serious with his claims.

I'm not going to comment on any man's appearance, because quite frankly, that's kind of queer. But, just to be honest, when it comes to intelligence, murox seems to have you beat there, and it's really not even close.

You're out of your mind, and the intelligence thing has been shown for two decades on here. Hell, I had to spend the first few years correcting his grammar repeatedly, to the point he started using my lessons for him against other posters.

You’d think at the point in the debate where he’s arguing the blade number used in my haircut he’d self-evaluate and cut his losses.

It's the sun! It's because I just ran a marathon! Poor, poor Dumbo.

I also currently have 4 cars. One worth more than all yours combined. Hell, my refrigerator at my house (the one where for some reason you keep saying is $300k) is worth more than your Camry.

I have no idea where that narrative comes from. Aside from having nothing to do with the insurance industry whatsoever, the only quality murox might want from his dad is his s’perior wang.

He has a girly frame all of the way around. Girls don't like scrawny, girly framed guys. They like guys that are substantially bigger than them. When your petite wife has bigger legs than you do, it's a very bad sign.

Wait - I am the one falling for the trick? That's the thing. Murox the Moron really believes the things he is typing. He really thinks he has better and bigger/stronger legs than I do. That's why he posted a picture of him in booty shorts twice. He really believes that the allegations he is making against me (that what I say are lies) are true, which is why he blocked me on Facebook (and then tried lying about that). If he didn't think my claims were lies, he wouldn't think I was a "psycho" or suffered from "delusions of grandeur." He really thinks the things I saw are lies, so he isn't doing any tricking. He is serious with his claims.

You're out of your mind, and the intelligence thing has been shown for two decades on here. Hell, I had to spend the first few years correcting his grammar repeatedly, to the point he started using my lessons for him against other posters.

It's the sun! It's because I just ran a marathon! Poor, poor Dumbo.
you been banging trannies? i've never seen a girl with a frame like that.

I have no idea where that narrative comes from. Aside from having nothing to do with the insurance industry whatsoever, the only quality murox might want from his dad is his s’perior wang.

If anyone ever wondered if all male cheerleaders sucked cock, BC confirms that it's true.

Where do you want me to start? Let's talk about who you claim are 10s (females this time, since we all know you scored Murox the Moron as an 11).

you been banging trannies? i've never seen a girl with a frame like that.

Uhhh, his petite wife, undoubtedly from that picture, has bigger legs than he does. That means that at least half of his frame is extremely girly or that his wife is a tranny.

Why play dumb? It was his relationships which got you in the door and set up your insurance peddling. Why continue to lie about things that everyone already knows?

Yes, the cars that you keep for 1-2 years. Baller! You have a $200,000 car in Huntington, fvcking West Virginia, in a $300,000 house (what did you pay for the house?). Christ, that's embarrassing.

Hey, Ironton, check out my car!

BC's legitimacy was already destroyed by some of the things he tried claiming in this thread earlier which not a single other person would support.

Ohh, so his relationships in a city he doesn’t even live in built the business that I started. Gotcha.

I’m not sure what you’re saying about “cars I have for 1-2 years.” I typically drive cars until they have 10-15k miles on them and then get something new. Unlike you, where you buy an old Maserati because of the name that has depreciated to the point where you should have bought a loaded civic instead.

And you’re stuck on this $300k house thing. Do you want me to dig up an apparaisal from 2008 where it appraised for $500k? It’s a 3200 square foot two story brick house with hardwood and marble floors, custom showers, a sub zero fridge and wolf appliances. Hell, I’m about to sell it and build something smaller. It’s way too big for 2 people. I have two lots on Camelot Drive that I purchased 2 years ago to build on but I’ve been busy building investment properties.

Uhhh, his petite wife, undoubtedly from that picture, has bigger legs than he does. That means that at least half of his frame is extremely girly or that his wife is a tranny.
in one pic he posted, his legs looked anything but girly. probably photo shopped.

Ohh, so his relationships in a city he doesn’t even live in built the business that I started. Gotcha.

Oh, his coal mine only brought relationships in a tiny town in a tiny state? Stop. You're trying too hard to look even dumber again.

I’m not sure what you’re saying about “cars I have for 1-2 years.” I typically drive cars until they have 10-15k miles on them and then get something new. Unlike you, where you buy an old Maserati because of the name that has depreciated to the point where you should have bought a loaded civic instead.

The car was two years old and had 11K miles on it. Old? Hardly. Depreciated to the point where it was like a loaded Civic? I'll defer to your knowledge of loaded Civics. I can't remember the cost of it, but it was a $50K+ car. You clearly have no knowledge of Maseratis. You can get a 2018 Maserati with 13K miles for $43K. It a car that is one year old with 13K miles "depreciated to the point where you should have bought a loaded Civic," or is this another one of your bogus claims that you end up looking stupid about?

And you’re stuck on this $300k house thing. Do you want me to dig up an apparaisal from 2008 where it appraised for $500k? It’s a 3200 square foot two story brick house with hardwood and marble floors, custom showers, a sub zero fridge and wolf appliances. Hell, I’m about to sell it and build something smaller. It’s way too big for 2 people. I have two lots on Camelot Drive that I purchased 2 years ago to build on but I’ve been busy building investment properties.

Why do you keep trying to change the subject? How much did you buy the house for?

Oh, you're claiming to be moving again? What happened to you leaving Huntington, fcking West Virginia because you didn't like it? Doh! That $300,000 house would leave you in a studio condo in my areas.

Reactions: johns1124
in one pic he posted, his legs looked anything but girly. probably photo shopped.

And in the other pic, you are acknowledging that they are scrawny and girly? Oh, and just like he does with his other pics, he takes zoomed in mirror pictures of his body parts so you can't see them compared to the size of normal things.

Simply compare his legs to his petite wife's legs. Yikes!

not to muddy up this thread, but I came across this thread, and found these rifle comments to be somewhat ironic.

Awesome! Look at Murox the Moron's hair in the picture I posted of him (the one where "the sun makes it look like my head is shaved!") and compare it to the other deplorable you posted a picture of. They both have hair that starts half of the scalp deep, shaved sides (although that guy's hair at least reaches the top of his ears), and use spray foam to fill in their gaps.

If anyone ever wondered if all male cheerleaders sucked cock, BC confirms that it's true

They don’t call his dad “big Dick” for nothing, even though his name is, indeed, Dick.

Where do you want me to start? Let's talk about who you claim are 10s (females this time, since we all know you scored Murox the Moron as an 11

I realize you have to keep up with this game, because that’s what we do here, but there’s no way you can dispute how hot his wife is. She might be the one and only female that I know who has gotten hotter over time. And, for the record, I used to hang out at her house long before murox and I ever hung out. Stacy is actually how we became good friends.

I realize you have to keep up with this game, because that’s what we do here, but there’s no way you can dispute how hot his wife is. She might be the one and only female that I know who has gotten hotter over time. And, for the record, I used to hang out at her house long before murox and I ever hung out. Stacy is actually how we became good friends.

I think your obsession with your hero has reached an all time high.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT