ADVERTISEMENT

How is this offensive?

This is great.

King Rifle makes a post in response to liarherdfan after liarherdfan took a jab. Then, Murox the Moron responds to that exact comment which was directed at liarherdfan because 1) he continues to have awful reading comprehension or 2) he wanted an opportunity to boast. Then, he has the gall to claim I am the one who "really needs validation from this board."

How can somebody miss the pure hypocrisy that smacks him right in the face?

But it gets better.

Murox the Moron first claimed that his arms look bigger than mine. Then, when that absurd statement was questioned, Murox the Moron claimed that he never said his arms were bigger than mine. Technically, he would be correct, as he said they "looked" bigger, so he had a way out of his contradicting comments. But then, in his last post before he went on his deleting spree, he claimed that his arms and pecs WERE bigger than mine.

Knowing that a lot of his bullshit lines were difficult to disprove, and knowing that his flip-flop about arms comparison was easy to disprove, I quickly jumped on his claim. I said that I would immediately measure my arms with video, post the video, and requested he do the same. Whomever had the smaller arms would have a two year ban from here.

Very easy, right? It would take 30 seconds to measure arms and another 30 seconds to upload to a sharing site to post on here. After all, if Murox the Moron actually believed any of what he posted on here, he would have no problem taking 60 seconds to prove it, right? Of course not.

He quickly changed his tune. His response was that if my arms are 18" and his arms are 17", it is a win for him. Huh? First, the fact that he thinks my arms are around 18" shows just how out of touch he is with reality. The fact that he would even estimate that my arms are only 1" bigger than his shows just how out of touch with reality he is. The fact that he made the claim multiple times, then when given an easy chance to prove it he quickly hid from his claim, proves he isn't as delusional as his posts suggest, as he knows what he claims about me is bullshit.

But then it got really funny - he said he didn't care about that stuff (even though he was the one who was claiming that his arms and pecs were bigger than mine) and only cared about stuff like bench press numbers, pull-up numbers, etc.

What the fvck? Does this guy really think he is even remotely close to my strength level? Why does he run from one claim he knows he will get demolished on, then jump to yet another claim he knows he will get demolished on?

So if you only care about those things, then back up your bogus claims. Here is a picture of me just now on my gym scale. With sneakers, heavy sweats, and a long sleeve shirt on, I am at 197 lbs. So my real weight is about 194 lbs at the most.

Yo1fkRz.jpg

I'm willing to take a short video showing a max bench and another video showing how many reps I can do at 225 lbs. We can then pro-rate everything by percentage of our body weight. In other words, if you weigh 150 lbs. and max bench 300 lbs., you'd be at 2.0X of your body weight. If I weigh 194 lbs. and bench 375 max, I'd be at 1.93X of my body weight, and you'd win.

Same thing with reps of 225 lbs.

Pretty easy, right? I mean, you're the one who has made all of these claims, then ran away when challenged. Then, you made another claim that you didn't care about that stuff and only cared about athletic/strength events like benching, pull-ups, etc., So you ran away from easily proving your first claim. Now, are you going to run away from yet another of your claims, too? Everyone knows shorter guys have a decided advantage when it comes to benching, but I won't even put that into play. The numbers still won't be close.

Oh, and for the comment you made about only being able to have two out of the three (natural, size, cut) . . . that's for regular people like you. You realize some of those pictures I posted show me with 9% body fat at 225 lbs. and all natural (not even protein or creatine at the time). And at that size, my arms and pecs were absurdly huge. Freaks like me can have all three at the same time. Your girly genetics simply prohibit you from accomplishing that.

In fact, at my last gym, two new personal trainers (after warming up to me for a few weeks) started talking to me about how impressed they were with my strength and appearance. It got to the point that they were asking me advice, what I did to get to these levels, etc. They even put me on a webcam in their office to talk to their supervisor about certain training things. The thing they would always laugh about was, even with how I look, that I would almost always wear long sleeves while working out. These were well-built guys whose profession is working out, and they'd comment that if they looked like me, they would be shirtless in the gym until they were kicked out.

They were curious what my body fat was and made me use the handheld thing (which they said isn't entirely accurate), and I was at 11.8%.

You just keep making yourself an easy target.

A guy who wears a shirt like you posted to a public gym, a guy who puts his car in a magazine that caters to a city of 45,000 people, a guy who meets with people to discuss meeting with more people to look at cars in a parking lot, a guy who responds to a post directed at somebody else to try and find a way to boast about himself, and a guy who wears Speedos is concerned about looking like a jackass?

I don't believe it.

The reason I’m not continuing the discussion is because you refuse to take a loss and move on. You just write another 10k word response that no one reads. The entire day yesterday, people randomly commented that you were getting destroyed, and you still claim victory and continue to talk nonsense.

Everyone here can see. We all saw what you looked like in your prime (4-5 years ago) vs what I look like now. I offered to let strangers on Reddit decide. I offered you to send pics to your 6/10 chicks. You declined. Move on. There’s a reason you wear triple X shirts and baggy sweats from 2003.

Also, for the record, I didn’t “put” my car in any magazine. The editor called me and said they were doing an issue of cool cars in the area and wanted to know if they could use my car.

Also I’m in for the weightlifting challenge. We both bench and squat our respective body weight for as many reps possible, and pull-ups for as many reps possible.

This is going to be embarrassing for you.

Unfortunately Rox. When all is said and done, your car wont hold a candle to the one Rifle just bought to fit in with all the "diverse" whiteys that live in PC.

Toyota-Camry-custom-fq.jpg

Unfortunately Rox. When all is said and done, your car wont hold a candle to the one Rifle just bought to fit in with all the "diverse" whiteys that live in PC.

Toyota-Camry-custom-fq.jpg

Have you ever seen anyone in your life talk as much shit as he does with no evidence to show for it? He says he looks like a Greek god and then posts pics from 5 years ago. He wears loose clothes and you can see his pudge in his more recent pics (before I unfriended him on social media for being psycho).

He says he has all these cars and property but no one has ever seen any of them. But he doesn’t have trouble posting pics of receipts for his clothes and hand bags.

He says he’s in the music industry but he’s nowhere to be found if you google his name. He says he hangs out with SoundCloud rappers but all he has to show for it are fanboy pics. He actually used the Tom Green photobomb from a decade ago as an example he hangs out with celebrities.

Could you imagine if he actually hung out with someone famous how fast he would post a pic on here to score points with 20 strangers?
He has all these stories of self-congratulations and accolades he’s received and not any proof at all that any of it exists.

And the one time anyone sees him in real life, he picks me up at the Waldorf Astoria in his “mom’s” Maxima because all of his cars were too difficult to access in the garage.

He actually used the Tom Green photobomb

IMO, one of the all time hilarious moments in HN history!

But he doesn’t have trouble posting pics of receipts for his clothes and hand bags.

Or pics of "uncashed" checks because he "doesn't need them". On one hand, the bigot brags about caring and helping the poor...…..while at the same time supposedly allowing "money" to lay around, helping no one???

Its looking up though. After this thread, the park across the street from his posh townhouse in Whiteyville Utah, will soon be raining Benjamins on the homeless because he said it happened.

Or pics of "uncashed" checks because he "doesn't need them". On one hand, the bigot brags about caring and helping the poor...…..while at the same time supposedly allowing "money" to lay around, helping no one???

Its looking up though. After this thread, the park across the street from his posh townhouse in Whiteyville Utah, will soon be raining Benjamins on the homeless because he said it happened.

Speaking of Benjamins, remember when he asked relative strangers on here for money-laundering advice while simultaneously calling for higher taxes on productive, tax-paying members of society? He asked one of the board’s members how to hide money and also about money counting machines. He doesn’t have an accountant? Surely Post Malone could recommend someone.

He and greed are alike in more ways than their shared mental illness.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
got damn, this upcoming diatribe could very well set a record for number of words in one post on all message boards.

I for one, am just glad he's taken the safer route and upgraded his level of one nighter's from oral transmitters of VD, to severe gingivitis sufferers.

The entire day yesterday, people randomly commented that you were getting destroyed, and you still claim victory and continue to talk nonsense.

You're too stupid to realize that the entire M.O. of this board is to rally against me regardless of how pathetic, illogical, and contradicting the other person is being. Herd Fever? Overwhelmingly, people took his side. The guy with the STD? Same. Gary'S weeney? The guys on Pullman would always take his side. It's the way of egging and instigating the issue. How dumb and void of reality do you have to be to not have recognized that?

Everyone here can see. We all saw what you looked like in your prime (4-5 years ago) vs what I look like now.

I look the same now as I did 4-5 years ago. Here are four pictures from the last month. As you can see, unlike you, I dwarf other guys. Your average height and your girly frame would look exactly like all of these other guys next to me if you actually wore a shirt that was appropriate for your average/medium build instead of a schmedium:

5zkOOw1.jpg
D6zELhY.jpg

yZo5wKJ.jpg

ti0ohZS.jpg

Again, if you didn't wear tiny clothing to draw attention to yourself (which is your entire personality with everything that you do), you'd look exactly like all of these other guys do next to me.

Everyone here can see. We all saw what you looked like in your prime (4-5 years ago) vs what I look like now. I offered to let strangers on Reddit decide.

There’s a reason you wear triple X shirts and baggy sweats from 2003.

You dress like an attention-seeking dork. We've gone over this at length. I dress to hide my physique, yet I still frequently get attention and comments about it. Hell, even at the gym, I wear long sleeves almost every time. On the other hand, you dress like the guy everyone laughs at and is put on the list as "that guy" at the gym. Hell, on this very board within the last two years, I even posted about those dorks at the gym who workout with shirts cut off where you can almost see their nipples, the guys who grunt, etc. I made a point to discuss that after some dorks at my gym were dressing like that. I commented that nobody wants to see a guy's hairy underarms while working out, have smell them, and have to see their nipples. I had no idea you were that guy. I thought, even with all of your other failings, you wouldn't go to that level.

The fact that you think your body looks better than mine now (which is the same as in those pics I posted) shows how far out of reality you are. You have a girly frame. First, girls don't like guys with girly frames. There is no fixing that for you. HGH may help somewhat, but you're stuck with a girl, diminutive frame for a man. You've tried overcoming that by having extremely low body fat. That's great. I also strive to be cut, but there is no way in hell I would want anything lower than 8%. Why? First of all, it distorts the body. Body fat that low makes bodies look like Skeletor/aliens. Ask the overwhelming number of girls, and they will say that they are attracted to six packs and definition, but they will also say too much is just that - too much. They find it unattractive when guys are extremely, over-the-top cut-up or extremely huge (like power builders). That isn't just me saying that - ask, and the overwhelming number of girls will assure you of that. Hell, I've dated girls who at the time told me that it was too much in terms of my definition or size. And they aren't anomalies with that opinion. Third, having body fat that low distorts the face. It withers everything away and makes features like noses, chins, ears, etc. look far bigger while also making eyes look sunken. Go look at the faces of most female professional bodybuilders. They don't look unattractive in the face due to taking steroids, but rather, because their lack of body fat in their face has done exactly what I have said.

You're like the people who tan year-round and don't realize how absurd they look by continuing to tan. You don't see it, because it's a gradual chance for your appearance, but others see it.

This is me at 7% in 2013 and 2016. In the first, I was around 188 lbs. In the second, I was around 195 lbs. Look at my face - can you not see how sunken my eyes are, how my features are so much more dominant (and not in a good way)? That's what happens with really low body fat. Not coincidentally, girls absolutely disliked my build at these two points than when I am between that wheelhouse of 8%-12%. And I can assure you, you being at 8%-12% is far more attractive to the overwhelming number of girls.

You having less body fat doesn't make you look better. Again, definition and low body fat is good, but as girls have told me numerous times, too much is just too much and unattractive. That's where you are. And I still don't understand how somebody can have your body fat yet only have 2-3 abs.

You act like I couldn't have your body fat if I wanted. I have worked out for twice as many years as you have, work out smarter, and probably work out more (due to me eating whatever I want and you being disciplined with your meals). I have absolutely no desire to have body fat at your level for the reasons I have listed.

hmBC8fF.jpg

uYc44m7.jpg

what was the festival for this attire? had to be some shit like those fuktup clothes murox wore to the german beer fest, or whatever the hell it was.
D6zELhY.jpg

Reactions: johns1124
I offered you to send pics to your 6/10 chicks.

Do you really want to compare girls? Really, is that something you really want to do, because even as delusional as you are, you know this isn't a contest.

There is a reason why I fvck the girls I do and you get what you do. And only a small part of that is due to you having spent your entire life in a podunk town in a podunk state with podunk girls. I mean, come on. Do you really want to compare girls?

Also, for the record, I didn’t “put” my car in any magazine. The editor called me and said they were doing an issue of cool cars in the area and wanted to know if they could use my car.

Yeah, that's exactly my point. The fact that you would even briefly entertain accepting that is embarrassing. The fact that you actually did it is the ultimate of having no tact or couth. It's no different than the three or four times my local Hall of Fame contacted me (actually my mother since I wouldn't respond to their inquiries) trying to induct me. No thanks. It's no different than me not wanting to be a special guest to a college class and speak to them. I turn down those type of requests, because I don't strive for attention.

Also I’m in for the weightlifting challenge. We both bench and squat our respective body weight for as many reps possible, and pull-ups for as many reps possible.

This is going to be embarrassing for you.

Wait a minute! What happened to the two year ban challenge about you having bigger arms and pecs than me? Why did you make that claim, then when given a very easy challenge that would take no more than 60 seconds of your time, you deleted your posts and ran away? Do you truly know that the things you say are bullshit, so when challenged on them, you delete them and hide?

How about we do both - we can measure our arms exactly like I said, since you claimed your arms were bigger than mine. Two year ban to the loser.

Why'd you change the bench challenge? Who the fvck does a bench challenge based on benching their body weight? That's the most illogical, no base of doing things, bullshit way.

I haven't benched as low of my body weight in two decades. I have never benched lower than 225 lbs., even in a warm up, in two decades. Why the fvck would anyone want to be able to simply bench their body weight? That's embarrassing. Are you really trying to boast about being able to bench 170 lbs. a bunch of times? God damn, who the fvck even tries doing that?

My warmups consists 30-35 pushups, then benching 225 lbs. 10-12 times. I don't even come lose to benching just my body weight.

There are three logical and standard ways people have a bench contest. The first is simply who can bench the most weight - a max bench. Since you have a girly frame, we know this isn't a contest (but neither are the others). Even with the big advantage of benching in being shorter, it still will be domination.

The second standard way is reps on a certain weight. But again, if we use the same weight, you are destroyed.

The third logical and standard way to account for your girly frame is by percentage of body weight. I explained this method previously. But to have me bench 193 lbs. - such a low weight that I haven't even benched it in two decades - is absurdly stupid and isn't a measure of strength.

Squat - I don't max squat. The risk is simply not worth the reward if you aren't playing D1 or professional football. I use the leg press for maxing, which isn't nearly as optimal as squatting, but it doesn't have the huge risk with it. If you want to max on leg press, I'm good with that, but again, this will be more of a bloodbath than benching.

Pull-ups, again, I do as a warmup set before arms and back, but I never do as many reps as I can. Like the bench, if you want to do this as a percentage of bodyweight, then that's fine.

Any logical bench competition will be an absolute bloodbath. Leg press will be a bloodbath. Pull-ups, depending on if we use body weight percent like in bench, could go either way, as I have no idea how many I can do. I usually warmup with one set of ten and never do more than that.

So to summarize, you made a claim and ran from the challenge (arm size). I will win at least two of the three other challenges by a large margin.

D6zELhY.jpg

Who dresses for attention, again?

*caveat: maybe this was an outdoor theme party or something or like a modern take on bear bryant's cap at an alabama recruiting thing?

Do you really want to compare girls? Really, is that something you really want to do, because even as delusional as you are, you know this isn't a contest.

There is a reason why I fvck the girls I do and you get what you do. And only a small part of that is due to you having spent your entire life in a podunk town in a podunk state with podunk girls. I mean, come on. Do you really want to compare girls?

Yeah, that's exactly my point. The fact that you would even briefly entertain accepting that is embarrassing. The fact that you actually did it is the ultimate of having no tact or couth. It's no different than the three or four times my local Hall of Fame contacted me (actually my mother since I wouldn't respond to their inquiries) trying to induct me. No thanks. It's no different than me not wanting to be a special guest to a college class and speak to them. I turn down those type of requests, because I don't strive for attention.

Wait a minute! What happened to the two year ban challenge about you having bigger arms and pecs than me? Why did you make that claim, then when given a very easy challenge that would take no more than 60 seconds of your time, you deleted your posts and ran away? Do you truly know that the things you say are bullshit, so when challenged on them, you delete them and hide?

How about we do both - we can measure our arms exactly like I said, since you claimed your arms were bigger than mine. Two year ban to the loser.

Why'd you change the bench challenge? Who the fvck does a bench challenge based on benching their body weight? That's the most illogical, no base of doing things, bullshit way.

I haven't benched as low of my body weight in two decades. I have never benched lower than 225 lbs., even in a warm up, in two decades. Why the fvck would anyone want to be able to simply bench their body weight? That's embarrassing. Are you really trying to boast about being able to bench 170 lbs. a bunch of times? God damn, who the fvck even tries doing that?

My warmups consists 30-35 pushups, then benching 225 lbs. 10-12 times. I don't even come lose to benching just my body weight.

There are three logical and standard ways people have a bench contest. The first is simply who can bench the most weight - a max bench. Since you have a girly frame, we know this isn't a contest (but neither are the others). Even with the big advantage of benching in being shorter, it still will be domination.

The second standard way is reps on a certain weight. But again, if we use the same weight, you are destroyed.

The third logical and standard way to account for your girly frame is by percentage of body weight. I explained this method previously. But to have me bench 193 lbs. - such a low weight that I haven't even benched it in two decades - is absurdly stupid and isn't a measure of strength.

Squat - I don't max squat. The risk is simply not worth the reward if you aren't playing D1 or professional football. I use the leg press for maxing, which isn't nearly as optimal as squatting, but it doesn't have the huge risk with it. If you want to max on leg press, I'm good with that, but again, this will be more of a bloodbath than benching.

Pull-ups, again, I do as a warmup set before arms and back, but I never do as many reps as I can. Like the bench, if you want to do this as a percentage of bodyweight, then that's fine.

Any logical bench competition will be an absolute bloodbath. Leg press will be a bloodbath. Pull-ups, depending on if we use body weight percent like in bench, could go either way, as I have no idea how many I can do. I usually warmup with one set of ten and never do more than that.

So to summarize, you made a claim and ran from the challenge (arm size). I will win at least two of the three other challenges by a large margin.

Leg press? No pull-ups? Of course you puss out. The only logical way to judge the strength of two people at different body weight is to do the three main lifting exercises (bench, squat and pull-ups) at each’s body weight. I can bench my body weight 40ish times. I can do probably 50-60 pull-ups and I can squat my body weight for as many reps as I want.

This would be an absolute massacre. 2 year self-ban on the line. Man up.

proxy.php

I don't know how that outfit would play out in the hills and hollers of WV, but I'm thinking not too well. Kudos to you for pulling it off.
chances are, those are akin to in the ass of those leather pants you wore to the gay bar.

chances are, those are akin to in the ass of those leather pants you wore to the gay bar.

Guy in a patterned onesie accused me of dressing for attention by wearing a tank top to the gym.

How detached from reality can a person possibly be?

Are those Sauconys? I think I have that same shoe.

That’s the Gucci version. He paid $7000 for them and can show receipts. And that tacky try-hard Fendi sweatshirt cost more than your house. Take that, pov.

proxy.php

I don't know how that outfit would play out in the hills and hollers of WV, but I'm thinking not too well. Kudos to you for pulling it off.

I actually agree it somehow doesn’t look completely ridiculous. Draws attention, I’d never wear it ever, but seems somehow reasonable.

Have you ever seen anyone in your life talk as much shit as he does with no evidence to show for it? He says he looks like a Greek god and then posts pics from 5 years ago. He wears loose clothes and you can see his pudge in his more recent pics (before I unfriended him on social media for being psycho).

Pudge? I just posted four pictures all taken within the last month. You claim I wear loose clothes to hide pudge, yet you've claimed I have worn loose clothes for a decade. Do you see how you contradict yourself and don't make any sense, moron? So either I wear loose clothes regardless or I have had pudge for the last decade, even though you claim I only show pics from five years ago without pudge. Please, have a little bit of intelligence with your accusations.

He says he has all these cars and property but no one has ever seen any of them. But he doesn’t have trouble posting pics of receipts for his clothes and hand bags.

I have posted pictures of my cars, in my driveway, on here over the last year. Hell, Raoul was able to tell which one of the cars was simply based on the bumper/small view of the side of the car.

Again, each time your accusations falls hollow, you simply hide from it, don't admit you were wrong, and delete your posts or move on to something else that you fail at.

He says he’s in the music industry but he’s nowhere to be found if you google his name. He says he hangs out with SoundCloud rappers but all he has to show for it are fanboy pics. He actually used the Tom Green photobomb from a decade ago as an example he hangs out with celebrities.

I've posted pictures of my performance rights organization quarterly statement. I've posted pictures of my Academy/Grammy voting packet. I've posted pictures of my plaques. I've posted pictures of me with literally hundreds of artists in all environments including inside some of their houses. I've posted pictures of Instagram and text conversations with them. I can do the same with emails showing the dates on them. I gave you a list of 10 artists to allow you to choose three of them for me to post pics of in a "social" setting. You again hid from that like every other bogus allegation you make.

It's simply your cowardly M.O.

And the one time anyone sees him in real life, he picks me up at the Waldorf Astoria in his “mom’s” Maxima because all of his cars were too difficult to access in the garage.

Why lie? You've seen me in both my Jaguar and Mercedes. A mutual friend - a Huntington local- came to my beach condo. I have pictures of me in that exact condo with all types of hairstyles (showing my years of living there). Again, why lie about things you really know are true?

Why does somebody like you - a guy who claims to have a wife who makes $160,000 and claims to have properties totaling $7 million - only live in one property, one that is worth about $300,000? All three of mine are worth more than that. See how easy it is to throw around accusations. I know it's cheap as dirt to live in Huntington, fvcking West Virginia, but if you're investing $7 million like you claim, can't you get a better place than a $300,000 house or at least have a few places that you live in and play landlord in?

You must have missed the video from that night that was posted as well as the picture with Tom the day earlier or earlier that night with different outfits. There goes your theory.

Those things don't contradict each other. I wasn't in need of however many tens of thousands of dollars those checks were for. I am able to help others without needing to deposit tens of thousands in checks for a few months. I'm missing your point in this.

Park City and SLC are entirely different places. The loft in SLC is in a building across from a big park that was frequented by a few homeless guys at night. The place in Park City is in a major, high-end resort.

Try to keep up, liarherdfan.

Park City and SLC are entirely different places. The loft in SLC is in a building across from a big park that was frequented by a few homeless guys at night. The place in Park City is in a major, high-end resort.

Try to keep up,

No one really cares...it's why you're being mocked and laughed at.
t·ire
/ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
noun
noun: satire
  1. the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.
    h
    Similar:
    mockery

ridicule
    an object of ridicule" data-hw="ridicule" data-lb="" data-tae="false" data-te="false" data-tl="en-US">

derision

scorn

caricature

irony

Try and keep up.

Last edited:
Speaking of Benjamins, remember when he asked relative strangers on here for money-laundering advice while simultaneously calling for higher taxes on productive, tax-paying members of society? He asked one of the board’s members how to hide money and also about money counting machines. He doesn’t have an accountant? Surely Post Malone could recommend someone.

He and greed are alike in more ways than their shared mental illness.

Why would I ask an accountant about a money counting machine? You realize those things are not related in any way, right? Do you see just how unintelligent you are?
D6zELhY.jpg

Who dresses for attention, again?

*caveat: maybe this was an outdoor theme party or something or like a modern take on bear bryant's cap at an alabama recruiting thing?

It was a three day music fest where this would be considered a conservative outfit. In my entire life, I was stopped by more people on that day asking where it was from than anything I've ever worn in my life. It was no fewer than 20 people. The picture above that (the black guy in pink) was taken the previous week. That artist and his manager saw me about 20 minutes after this picture was taken, came up and hugged me after his performance, and they both were adamant that I tell them where I got it.

The label is so impressive that I talked to the founder about investing in it (they are based in London and haven't started selling in the U.S. yet, though he claims that is his next market).

I'm linking up with Young Thug and Machine Gun Kelly tonight and will wear another one of the label's outfits tonight and will be sure to post a picture for Murox the Moron to identify the pudge.

Leg press? No pull-ups? Of course you puss out. The only logical way to judge the strength of two people at different body weight is to do the three main lifting exercises (bench, squat and pull-ups) at each’s body weight. I can bench my body weight 40ish times. I can do probably 50-60 pull-ups and I can squat my body weight for as many reps as I want.

This would be an absolute massacre. 2 year self-ban on the line. Man up.

Nobody ever does reps by their own body weight. Nobody. That is the most illogical thing ever. You either do overall max, overall reps of the same weight, or those things based on percentage of body weight.

Do you really put 170 lbs. on the bar and rep that off as some sort of accomplishment? Christ, people who actually know how to lift are now laughing you for more than just the clothes you workout in.

Truly, are there any other people who workout on here? How many times have you seen people simply put their bodyweight on a bench and rep it off? Hell, the standard is that being able to bench twice your weight is extremely impressive. Nobody benches their bodyweight, because it is not an accomplishment at all.

We are doing what every single other legitimate person does in benching. Either max, number of reps of the same weight, or those things based on percentage of body weight.

Leg press? Yes. Why are you so afraid of it? Hell, we can even do it as percentage of body weight to give you more of an advantage.

And for the fourth time, why do you keep cowardly running away from your arm size challenge? You were the one who posted the claim. Measuring your arm takes less time than recording your workout exercise. Why do you keep cowardly running away from your claim, pussy?

Are those Sauconys? I think I have that same shoe.

They are. I also have them on a grayish-blue. It was very hard finding sneakers to match that outfit.

Guy in a patterned onesie accused me of dressing for attention by wearing a tank top to the gym.

How detached from reality can a person possibly be?

You need to learn what a onesie is, hillbilly. Oh, I don't just make fun of you for your horrendous workout attire. I really didn't think you'd be that dorky - hell, I wouldn't have posted in general on here about dorks doing that like I did over the last year or two. I make fun of you for far more than just your workout attire.

That’s the Gucci version. He paid $7000 for them and can show receipts. And that tacky try-hard Fendi sweatshirt cost more than your house. Take that, pov.

That Fendi sweatshirt doesn't cost more than his house, but it probably is the same as a mortgage payment on a $250,000 house. I wouldn't know though, since I spend a little bit more on all of the my properties, and I don't have to rent them out.

A few things… If we are willing to use percentage of body weight, why not 100%? What percentage do you recommend?

Rifle… With your height, I seriously had you pegged more for the 220 lb range as well. 197 lbs seems pretty low, but I will take your word for it.

Murox’s house is worth much more than $300,000. It was worth much more than that when he built it 16 years ago.

As for women, well… His wife is basically a 10. And it’s hard to have the argument over the girls you could bang with a married man.

My grandfather had these same pajamas back in the 1970's.

D6zELhY.jpg
I'm laughing too hard to type right now, but for sure, sometime tomorrow, or maybe even on Friday, we're going to have to have a serious cabinet meeting, and determine if posting pictures of one's self wearing an outfit like this one is acceptable. Damn, I hope my wife doesn't ask me why I'm sitting there on the couch tonight, randomly laughing out loud.

It might take years to get this image out of my mind.

I do have a serious question for you, Mr. Moderator. By chance, did your friend, Jermaine, send those down to Rifle?

A few things… If we are willing to use percentage of body weight, why not 100%? What percentage do you recommend?

Percentage of body weight refers to how much (multiple) of your body weight you can lift. Nobody - and I mean no reason lifting competing or feat of strength - uses simply your body weight as a measure. Why? Because being able to lift your body weight is simply a very, very low feat of strength. There are 7th graders who weigh 135 lbs. who can bench their weight and have never lifted before. There are 170 lbs. guys who never workout and can bench their weight. It is such a low barometer of strength that nobody uses it. Likewise, it is so low that nobody even bothers lifting that weight, as even their warmup weight is far more than that.

That's why it is widely considered a high feat of strength when somebody can bench twice their weight.

What percentage do I recommend? That's the point. When you max bench, you don't preset a percentage. The percentage is determined for you. The percentage is however much you can max lift. If you weigh 200 lbs. and can bench 400 lbs., you are at 2X your weight. If you bench 300 lbs. as a max, you are at 1.5X your body weight.

See how logical it is to do it that way? You don't set any weight. You simply bench whatever your max is and do the math to determine how much of your body weight you can lift.

I'm not saying this as a dig at Murox - no self-respecting guy who workouts and cares about strength even bothers to bench their bodyweight. It is such a low measure that nobody bothers with it. You can bench your bodyweight 40X? Umm, congratulations? I don't even know if that is good or not, because nobody ever bothers doing it.

The lowest self-respecting weight measure people would bench in terms of reps is 225 lbs. That's exactly what the NFL combine, college strength coaches, etc. use for all of their strength challenges. Do you think they'd put a 180 lbs cornerback up there and ask him to rep 180 lbs? Not a chance. Why? Because it is such a light weight that being able to lift it (regardless of how many reps) is meaningless.

Most bench competitions have different classes. The weight classes usually range from 20 lbs. - 25 lbs. In other words, if I am 193 lbs. I could be in the same class as somebody who weighs 175 lbs. (assuming the class went from those ranges). Knowing that Murox is 2"-3" shorter gives him a significant advantage when it comes to benching, but I am not concerned about that. I am willing to give him that advantage, willing to give him the advantage of body weight percentage of lift even though we could possibly be considered in the same weight class, and I will still put up far better numbers than he does.

Just ask him - if his bench is barely above 300 lbs., that means he can probably rep 225 lbs. 8-14 times. Even at the maximum of that range, I will come close to doubling that number . . . while being 2" - 3" taller and 25 lbs. more.

Rifle… With your height, I seriously had you pegged more for the 220 lb range as well. 197 lbs seems pretty low, but I will take your word for it.

I was 197 lbs. fully clothed with sneakers. I'm about 193 right now. I haven't been above 215 in at least two years . . . possibly as much as five. People think because of my arms and chest, I am around 225 lbs. While living in DC, I was between 220 lbs. - 235 lbs. But I was doing all power lifting during most of those years.

About five weeks ago, when those trainers wanted to do my body fat, weight, etc., they guessed I was 215-220. I was 203 (fully clothed). I have a very small waist, which makes Murox the Moron's comments about hips wider than shoulders, etc. as absurd as most of his other claims, including the ones he cowardly ran from.

Pudge? I just posted four pictures all taken within the last month. You claim I wear loose clothes to hide pudge, yet you've claimed I have worn loose clothes for a decade. Do you see how you contradict yourself and don't make any sense, moron? So either I wear loose clothes regardless or I have had pudge for the last decade, even though you claim I only show pics from five years ago without pudge. Please, have a little bit of intelligence with your accusations.

I have posted pictures of my cars, in my driveway, on here over the last year. Hell, Raoul was able to tell which one of the cars was simply based on the bumper/small view of the side of the car.

Again, each time your accusations falls hollow, you simply hide from it, don't admit you were wrong, and delete your posts or move on to something else that you fail at.

I've posted pictures of my performance rights organization quarterly statement. I've posted pictures of my Academy/Grammy voting packet. I've posted pictures of my plaques. I've posted pictures of me with literally hundreds of artists in all environments including inside some of their houses. I've posted pictures of Instagram and text conversations with them. I can do the same with emails showing the dates on them. I gave you a list of 10 artists to allow you to choose three of them for me to post pics of in a "social" setting. You again hid from that like every other bogus allegation you make.

It's simply your cowardly M.O.

Why lie? You've seen me in both my Jaguar and Mercedes. A mutual friend - a Huntington local- came to my beach condo. I have pictures of me in that exact condo with all types of hairstyles (showing my years of living there). Again, why lie about things you really know are true?

Why does somebody like you - a guy who claims to have a wife who makes $160,000 and claims to have properties totaling $7 million - only live in one property, one that is worth about $300,000? All three of mine are worth more than that. See how easy it is to throw around accusations. I know it's cheap as dirt to live in Huntington, fvcking West Virginia, but if you're investing $7 million like you claim, can't you get a better place than a $300,000 house or at least have a few places that you live in and play landlord in?

You must have missed the video from that night that was posted as well as the picture with Tom the day earlier or earlier that night with different outfits. There goes your theory.

Those things don't contradict each other. I wasn't in need of however many tens of thousands of dollars those checks were for. I am able to help others without needing to deposit tens of thousands in checks for a few months. I'm missing your point in this.

Try to keep up, liarherdfan.[/

Murox’s house is worth much more than $300,000. It was worth much more than that when he built it 16 years ago.

As for women, well… His wife is basically a 10. And it’s hard to have the argument over the girls you could bang with a married man.

I have rental properties nicer than any of the places rifle allegedly owns. And he’s going to try to make fun of my house?

Rifle, post a picture of you in your kitchen in any of your properties. If it’s nicer than this rental property I’ll leave the board again.

Percentage of body weight refers to how much (multiple) of your body weight you can lift. Nobody - and I mean no reason lifting competing or feat of strength - uses simply your body weight as a measure. Why? Because being able to lift your body weight is simply a very, very low feat of strength. There are 7th graders who weigh 135 lbs. who can bench their weight and have never lifted before. There are 170 lbs. guys who never workout and can bench their weight. It is such a low barometer of strength that nobody uses it. Likewise, it is so low that nobody even bothers lifting that weight, as even their warmup weight is far more than that.

That's why it is widely considered a high feat of strength when somebody can bench twice their weight.

What percentage do I recommend? That's the point. When you max bench, you don't preset a percentage. The percentage is determined for you. The percentage is however much you can max lift. If you weigh 200 lbs. and can bench 400 lbs., you are at 2X your weight. If you bench 300 lbs. as a max, you are at 1.5X your body weight.

See how logical it is to do it that way? You don't set any weight. You simply bench whatever your max is and do the math to determine how much of your body weight you can lift.

I'm not saying this as a dig at Murox - no self-respecting guy who workouts and cares about strength even bothers to bench their bodyweight. It is such a low measure that nobody bothers with it. You can bench your bodyweight 40X? Umm, congratulations? I don't even know if that is good or not, because nobody ever bothers doing it.

The lowest self-respecting weight measure people would bench in terms of reps is 225 lbs. That's exactly what the NFL combine, college strength coaches, etc. use for all of their strength challenges. Do you think they'd put a 180 lbs cornerback up there and ask him to rep 180 lbs? Not a chance. Why? Because it is such a light weight that being able to lift it (regardless of how many reps) is meaningless.

Most bench competitions have different classes. The weight classes usually range from 20 lbs. - 25 lbs. In other words, if I am 193 lbs. I could be in the same class as somebody who weighs 175 lbs. (assuming the class went from those ranges). Knowing that Murox is 2"-3" shorter gives him a significant advantage when it comes to benching, but I am not concerned about that. I am willing to give him that advantage, willing to give him the advantage of body weight percentage of lift even though we could possibly be considered in the same weight class, and I will still put up far better numbers than he does.

Just ask him - if his bench is barely above 300 lbs., that means he can probably rep 225 lbs. 8-14 times. Even at the maximum of that range, I will come close to doubling that number . . . while being 2" - 3" taller and 25 lbs. more.

I was 197 lbs. fully clothed with sneakers. I'm about 193 right now. I haven't been above 215 in at least two years . . . possibly as much as five. People think because of my arms and chest, I am around 225 lbs. While living in DC, I was between 220 lbs. - 235 lbs. But I was doing all power lifting during most of those years.

About five weeks ago, when those trainers wanted to do my body fat, weight, etc., they guessed I was 215-220. I was 203 (fully clothed). I have a very small waist, which makes Murox the Moron's comments about hips wider than shoulders, etc. as absurd as most of his other claims, including the ones he cowardly ran from.

Goddamn you are dumb. Body weight is the only way to accurately judge strength when dealing with two people who are different weights. If your body weight is so light that you don’t even bother warming up with it, then you should be able to press it 100x and you will win the competition.

Additionally, you retard, height has nothing to do with strength. You being 2” taller than me isnt a disadvantage, so stop making excuses. The length of your arms and the distance the weight has to travel makes a difference, so if you want to measure arm length too we can do that.

-Each bench body weight for maximum number of reps

-Each squat body weight (leg press lol) for max reps

-Each perform as many consecutive pull-ups until failure.

You let me know when you want to do it. Loser leaves board for 2 years.

I'm laughing too hard to type right now, but for sure, sometime tomorrow, or maybe even on Friday, we're going to have to have a serious cabinet meeting, and determine if posting pictures of one's self wearing an outfit like this one is acceptable. Damn, I hope my wife doesn't ask me why I'm sitting there on the couch tonight, randomly laughing out loud.

It might take years to get this image out of my mind.

I do have a serious question for you, Mr. Moderator. By chance, did your friend, Jermaine, send those down to Rifle?

I can't believe he posted pictures of himself wearing that hideous outfit. I wonder if he did it on purpose just to get a reaction? He had just made fun of 'rox for wearing the German outfit, but rox was in Germany at a Festival.

Wait, I guess rifle was wearing the native garb of the festival he was at. The Festival of Brothers.

I have rental properties nicer than any of the places rifle allegedly owns. And he’s going to try to make fun of my house?

Jesus, why do you continue to lie about things that you know aren't true? Why do you cheat and lie in all aspects of your life?

First, I never made fun of your house. How can your reading comprehension be so shitty? As I stated, I was doing exactly what you do - throw doubt on your claims with some bogus accusation. My accusation is that for somebody who boasts about what you do ($7 million of investment in properties), you sure have a very average house relative to having that amount invested in properties. And why compare your "rental property"? All three of my properties are worth more than your one house, let alone your rental property.

My beach condo's kitchen isn't as updated as that (though who the fvck would be so gaudy as to have a backsplash that goes up to the ceiling? God, you need to fire your designer). But the overall property is far, far nicer and worth more than your landlord slum village. The other two properties won't close until December, but if need be, I can access at least one of them without my realtor (the inspector accidentally left the binder of his report in the property, and the realtor broke the rules and gave me the codes to the lockbox, so I could get back in there to get my binder). I will be at a concert within a mile of there tonight, so I can access it and get more pictures. I've already asked my realtor to go back with me on Friday so that I can measure for furniture placement, so if you want to stick around a couple of days longer before having another two year ban, I can delay it two extra days.

Regardless, here is a picture of the property before I went under contract on it (including the 32' ceilings). These were taken from the old MLS listing of it before it went under contingent and pending, but I can get ones with me in it. And your rental property? This property alone is nicer than your house, and the Park City one may be smaller but worth a lot more.

Enjoy your last couple of days on the board before your two year ban kicks in:

NTJk99c.jpg

gAphJDC.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT