ADVERTISEMENT

How many of you on here care how much a CEO makes?

Do you get offended for other people?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Greed and oldie go to Roman baths together

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

GeauxHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2008
TITM Combat Veteran
I know Greed and Oldie do as they take it upon themselves to be offended for other people. Anyone else care about CEO compensation packages?

If you don't have a problem with a CEO making $3500 for every $1 their median wage employee makes, then you're a complete idiot.

want the company profitable making millions for shareholders, or drive it into the ground? the board gets what it pays for.

no, i couldn't give a shit less. funny part is the liberals like greed crying about how much money other liberals make. let them eat their own, who gives a shit.

Reactions: GeauxHerd
want the company profitable making millions for shareholders, or drive it into the ground? the board gets what it pays for.

no, i couldn't give a shit less. funny part is the liberals like greed crying about how much money other liberals make. let them eat their own, who gives a shit.
you're a CEO of a company slightly larger than basic wood. How much wood do you give the secretary? Does she know me, or want to know me? You show her my FB pics yet?

you're a CEO of a company slightly larger than basic wood. How much wood do you give the secretary? Does she know me, or want to know me? You show her my FB pics yet?
local wood plants make millions more than my podunk enterprise. and, i refrain from dipping the pen in company ink, but will show your FB profile to her. i'm sure she'd be dtf, and i can likely set it up. i'm out on this one, though.

local wood plants make millions more than my podunk enterprise. and, i refrain from dipping the pen in company ink, but will show your FB profile to her. i'm sure she'd be dtf, and i can likely set it up. i'm out on this one, though.
I thought you guys liked the Eiffel Tower?

I’m a little irritated with the CEO of Planter’s nuts. A can of deluxe is up to $15.

CEOs are like football coaches, all of them are well paid, but very few really make that much of a difference.

The ones that are really good are worth whatever number they want. Most companies see little to no change in performance from one CEO to the next. That means they really aren’t making a difference.

Companies are too generous with bonus for leadership when they don’t hit their goals. That’s excessive. If you don’t hit EPS without accounting gimmicks you shouldn’t get paid a bonus.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT