ADVERTISEMENT

How to have Y.A.G Si Ye Nots removed from group

If you're having problems with a colon, you could try increasing your fiber.

You could also have some kind of surgery to fix the problem, but that might leave you with a semicolon.

giphy.gif

This guys a complete piece of sh!t, who constantly belittles people on this board for their opinions. If anyone reading this agrees and knows what can be done to have him removed from this forum let’s get the ball rolling! I know from multiple threads on here not many like him!

In all my years being on this board, this thread is certainly a first for me. LOL

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
Do you know what "fallacy" means? It means something faulty or unsound relating to logic. There is nothing faulty or illogical about stating you have a lack of intelligence or that your attempt at correcting me was embarrassingly wrong for you.

Do you know what "Ad hominem" means?

If not maybe you should have taken Dr. Denmens persuasive communication course.

Do you know what "Ad hominem" means?

If not maybe you should have taken Dr. Denmens persuasive communication course.

Yes, but my argument is not based on an ad hominem. I gave evidence - very concrete - that your claim is incorrect about the semicolon vs. comma. I showed pictures from a grammar source explaining the exact situation and why it is a comma, as I used, that is supposed to be utilized.

A fallacy of ad hominem would mean that my argument was based on you being stupid. That’s not my argument. That’s just a comment.

Yes, but my argument is not based on an ad hominem. I gave evidence - very concrete - that your claim is incorrect about the semicolon vs. comma. I showed pictures from a grammar source explaining the exact situation and why it is a comma, as I used, that is supposed to be utilized.

A fallacy of ad hominem would mean that my argument was based on you being stupid. That’s not my argument. That’s just a comment.
Or maybe it should be "ad nauseam." Or however it's spelled. I'm sure you'll let me know if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19MU88
Ok,guy. I just let my wife read this thread. She has taught English for 26 years, and she LOVES “YAG!” (And, yes, I made her proofread this.) This is exactly why I do not post much: bad grammar on my my part (but, I really don’t give a shit).

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
Ok,guy. I just let my wife read this thread. She has taught English for 26 years, and she LOVES “YAG!” (And, yes, I made her proofread this.) This is exactly why I do not post much: bad grammar on my my part (but, I really don’t give a shit).

Fvck your bad grammar. Nobody cares. Post regardless of it.

But if you use awful grammar and 1) try demeaning the intelligence of others 2) try corrrecting the grammar of another person, yet are wrong in doing so, expect to be called out on it.

And tell your wife I love her, too. I haven’t seen her in a while.

HerdNation: Grammar Wars. Episode I
The scene opens with Darth YAGs shaking his spiked gloved fist at a glowing screen. “Damn them! They have used the wrong participle!
And the spelling! A curse upon all of their houses! Now, how can I extract my revenge?”
Cut to the planet Marcosis. Its (no apostrophe) triple moons shine faintly in the darkening horizon.......

Finally, this thread has some intergalactic references!!

In light of this, what do YAGs and a black hole have in common?
They both SUCK!!

Y.A.G Si Ye Nots, C.K. Ocsevol-Evad, Clarence Woodworth; dam Yags how many alter-egos do you have? You literally have more people living in you than Linda Blair.

But seriously, I honestly think you missed your calling. With your impeccable grammar you should have been a writer! You may have even had some NYT best sellers. Titles like:

"The day I misused a comma for a semicolon."
or
" Married a Rich Supermodel, then I Woke Up!"

Last edited:
Reactions: W-S HerdFan
..........ahhhhhhh......so THAT's why Clarence is so fond of YAGGY! Makes sense: He should have made the last name Wordworth. That would paid homage to his insatiable thirst for the perfectly constructed sentencr....ooops! Hit the wrong key ....please overlook...

In light of this, what do YAGs and a black hole have in common?
They both SUCK!!

That was slightly better and marginally more original (by about 2 years) than the other moron's "If I wanted to hear an a$$hole talk . . . " attempt. But it was still pretty bad.

"The day I misused a comma for a semicolon."

Are you still really trying to argue that you're correct in saying that it should have been a semicolon instead of a comma? I posted screenshots of a grammar website explaining the exact situation, what it is called grammatically, and you're still trying to claim that you're right?

Y.A.G Si Ye Nots, C.K. Ocsevol-Evad, Clarence Woodworth; dam Yags how many alter-egos do you have?

I have no idea who Clarence is. I'm sure the mods can confirm that my posts and his come from different IP addresses.

But if it makes you feel better to pretend that one of the many people who have laughed at you over the last week is just a fake screen name I use, then have at it.

That would paid homage to his insatiable thirst for the perfectly constructed sentencr....ooops! Hit the wrong key ....please overlook...

You have the worst humor in the history of this board. Your attempts aren't even remotely funny. You try way too hard.

It's not hard at all. And why do you continue to react? A secure person would just ignore. You could easily put me on ignore, and yet you don't...strange.
Wait, if you were secure, wouldn't you put him on ignore?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT