ADVERTISEMENT

How would this trial have gone in Bath, NY?

GeauxHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2008
TITM Combat Veteran
I think if the Trump trial had occurred in the illustrious Steuben County New York, the outcome would have looked much different. Folks in Corning, Painted post and Bath see the world a bit differently, perhaps because of the views from those Appalachian hills there.

I think if the Trump trial had occurred in the illustrious Steuben County New York, the outcome would have looked much different. Folks in Corning, Painted post and Bath see the world a bit differently, perhaps because of the views from those Appalachian hills there.
I need go visit that area. I saw where Corning is like 90% white. What diversity.

I think if the Trump trial had occurred in the illustrious Steuben County New York, the outcome would have looked much different.

You need to get better at this.

I lived in Gang Mills. Gang Mills is a hamlet (and census designated) of about 5000 people in the village of Painted Post. Painted Post is in the town of Erwin. Erwin neighbors Corning. Many years ago, when Corning was getting too big, they started pushing areas to create their own towns. So now there are about a dozen small towns around Corning instead of all of them being one city.

It's no different than my current main residence being a census designated area of about 11,000 but not its own town/city.

Folks in Corning, Painted post and Bath see the world a bit differently, perhaps because of the views from those Appalachian hills there.

They wouldn't have held the case at this point. The weather is too nice during this time of season, so they would all be at the lakes/wineries.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT