ADVERTISEMENT

Huff’s Contract

bbneutralfan

Gold Buffalo
Sep 29, 2010
Initial contract was for five years is that correct or not? If so what are the terms of his buyout? Will Marshall stick with him the duration of his contract?

Initial contract was for five years is that correct or not? If so what are the terms of his buyout? Will Marshall stick with him the duration of his contract?
Remains to be seen will we buy him out this year? Highly doubtful

Ok who at MU made that decision? Let them buy at the contract. It wasn’t Gilbert btw
200.gif

If he goes worse than 5-7 he should be gone, but I don’t think he will be let go.

Big difference in revenue and non revenue sports as well. Like it or not, Football pays the bills
Just so you know, I have no problem with wags being fired and I would love for Huff to be fired. Yes I know football drives the bus

Big Jim and Babydog will just have to provide a little encouragement to dump Huff.
Ding ding ding we have a winner...

I don't think there is any way they get rid of Huff after year two... Pretty soon the super fans will start with the next narrative --

"Every program has a down year once in a while" -- Perkins got this one rolling yesterday.
"We need to support the seniors"
"These aren't Huff's players"
"We need to see what we look like with Huff's QB next year"
"We have a great recruiting class coming in next year"
.... and so on.

Ding ding ding we have a winner...

I don't think there is any way they get rid of Huff after year two... Pretty soon the super fans will start with the next narrative --

"Every program has a down year once in a while" -- Perkins got this one rolling yesterday.
"We need to support the seniors"
"These aren't Huff's players"
"We need to see what we look like with Huff's QB next year"
"We have a great recruiting class coming in next year"
.... and so on.
Lol, best part is Huff has 48 of his players he brought in. Qb is his and most of our best players on defense are Doc recruits. As far as supporting players, I think that boat has mostly sailed. Loyalty in college football is dead. Colleges run it like a business now and so do the players. So if I or someone else does not want to spend our money on a sub par product then that's our decision. That's my 2 cents to the super fans. Lol

Reactions: ru4_mu2 and RhinoD
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT