ADVERTISEMENT

Huge Crowd for Trump Talk

Wrong. You just aren't a bright person. The title of the post was to play off of the thread from the previous day's argument about the crowd size. The point of the post wasn't to mock the size of the crowd: Hell, the video doesn't even show the size of the crowd. The point of the thread was the only words I put in the body and what the entire video was about: "Seems that he is well-liked by these Libertarians."
That makes no sense.

@big_country90 called you out on it, now you've had to backtrack to try save face. Just eat the loss (again) and move on.

Reactions: 19MU88
That makes no sense.

@big_country90 called you out on it, now you've had to backtrack to try save face. Just eat the loss (again) and move on.
No, Tier Three. Big Dummy was trying to call me out for saying that he was booed so much, since ya' know, that was not only what I said in my post but was also the title of the video.

Try to use some intelligence: Why would I try arguing that he had a small crowd by posting a video which doesn't show the size of the crowd, doesn't discuss the size of the crowd, or anything else related to the size of the crowd?

No, Tier Three. Big Dummy was trying to call me out for saying that he was booed so much, since ya' know, that was not only what I said in my post but was also the title of the video.

Try to use some intelligence: Why would I try arguing that he had a small crowd by posting a video which doesn't show the size of the crowd, doesn't discuss the size of the crowd, or anything else related to the size of the crowd?

Because the title of this very thread you created is (sarcastically) : “Huge Crowd for Trump Talk.”

I mean, dang.

Because the title of this very thread you created is (sarcastically) : “Huge Crowd for Trump Talk.”

I mean, dang.
This was explained already, Big Dummy. The previous day, there was a heated argument between people about the size of Trump's rally. I was playing off of that without commenting on this rally size, hence I didn't mention it nor did the video show it/reference it.

This was explained already, Big Dummy. The previous day, there was a heated argument between people about the size of Trump's rally. I was playing off of that without commenting on this rally size, hence I didn't mention it nor did the video show it/reference it.
If that is what you were actually attempting to do, it's even worse because it's a shitty attempt at a troll job that no one got besides you because it's so fvcking dumb. Maybe you should put the phone down and come back in a few weeks after your head clears.

If that is what you were actually attempting to do, it's even worse because it's a shitty attempt at a troll job that no one got besides you because it's so fvcking dumb. Maybe you should put the phone down and come back in a few weeks after your head clears.
And he's proud of his message board prowess. Pathetic.

If that is what you were actually attempting to do, it's even worse because it's a shitty attempt at a troll job that no one got besides you because it's so fvcking dumb.
It's not a troll job, Tier Three. The point of the post and video - the overwhelming booing - was accurate and not a troll job. The title of the thread was to get people to click on it and mock them due to the previous day's argument.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT