ADVERTISEMENT

Huge Road Trip

Herdmeister

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 18, 2006
Tomorrow is the beginning of the biggest road trip of the year. MTSU and UAB Thursday and Saturday. If we could win both we would really have a leg up on a top seed in the CUSA tournament. I'm heading down tomorrow and back after the Saturday afternoon game. Hoping to have a GREAT time cheering on The Herd!
The team looks to be ready for this. Yesterday's practice was one of the best I've seen this year. Passes were crisp and quick. The shots were falling all over the place. Hope it continues through Saturday.

This is exactly why I was wanting to catch yesterday's practice. Thanks for the information.

Sweeping this road trip would put us in a pretty amazing place in CUSA, but getting a split would suffice. It will be interesting to see how much Thompson is able to provide in terms of both minutes and production. I've only attended a few practices, but whenever a player lets up in practice a little bit, Dan points to a couple possessions in the CUSA tournament where a little more effort could have made a difference. I'm sure the players are tired of hearing about MTSU. Hopefully they take it out on them Thursday.

Tomorrow is the beginning of the biggest road trip of the year. MTSU and UAB Thursday and Saturday. If we could win both we would really have a leg up on a top seed in the CUSA tournament. I'm heading down tomorrow and back after the Saturday afternoon game. Hoping to have a GREAT time cheering on The Herd!
The team looks to be ready for this. Yesterday's practice was one of the best I've seen this year. Passes were crisp and quick. The shots were falling all over the place. Hope it continues through Saturday.

Have a safe trip down, @Herdmeister! Thankful our program has such loyal fans like yourself!

The MTSU fans a really nervous about
The Herd comming to visit!!

Here's a quote from there rival. Middle Tennessee site.

”I'm super worried about this game. This is probably the most underrated team we'll face all season. If our guys are not ready to go, we will get blown out."

GO HERD!

The MTSU game will be the more difficult of the two to win.Winning at UAB generally is difficult but we defeat MTSU and I think we will win at UAB , don't and the UAB game could be more interesting than some will expect.

As we all are well aware of winning on the road regardless of how good a team is or conference they play in is a tough row to hoe.

Last night as an example Vandy gave Kentucky fits (Cats could have played a little better) before Kentucky pulled it out.

Baylor was absolutely destroyed by West Virginia in Morgantown , the margin of victory was embarrassing. WVU forced Baylor into 29 turnovers and consider this fact West Virginia's two losses have come by a combined five points (Temple /Texas Tech).Baylor's excitement of being ranked #1 in both polls (first time in school history) was short lived...the WVU press was just too much. Look for WVU to make some noise again at The Dance.

Winning at UAB generally is difficult but we defeat MTSU and I think we will win at UAB , don't and the UAB game could be more interesting than some will expect.

Would be a nice cushion for sure (winning both games) and would be nice in the event of a tie breaker situation , should both MTSU and The Herd finish tied at the top.

Go Herd - make it simple , win both.

Last edited:
Reactions: Herdmeister

Meister...I am departing Charlotte around 9:00am Thursday, heading to MTSU...driving to Birmingham Friday for the Saturday afternoon battle. I will be seaching The GREEN for you.

HerdZilla22 (Sweeney) fromCharlotte

Thursday's game is on BE IN Sports Channel, DirecTV 620, DISH 392.

Anyone tried to sign up for the "fubotv" app and have success watching Marshall games as it claims to include beIN sports as well?

24hr free trial... may attempt to sign up just to watch the game tonight

Sorry to all, i passed out bad info!
Comcast has Bein Sports channel 639 and 2148. The MTSU vs MU will NOT be on these channels.

You can get the game on Bein Sports stream by the way of the xfinity app.
Lord Willing, I'll be watching the game on TV from the app!

Go HERD!'

Anyone tried to sign up for the "fubotv" app and have success watching Marshall games as it claims to include beIN sports as well?

24hr free trial... may attempt to sign up just to watch the game tonight

Just for future reference... game streamed fine tonight via this method.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT